Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fl Nc Ga Sc

Topic closed. 395 replies. Last post 3 years ago by STORM.

Page 24 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Storm,  friendships are forever and true friendships are eternal, God Bless you and Your Family~ as well as everyone else here on Lottery Post...many times I truly believe that you are all angels, sharing Blessings to one and all in their time of need. Here is to One POST AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, ONE FAMILY.Thumbs UpBlue Angel

Lovies *Friends Forever* Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I just want  to say to everyone one here on Lp that it doesn't matter what the problem is you can call on her on her worst days she will deliver u a promising msg it doesn't matter if she fells great or not u will never here her complaints and think that we all need to give her a big round of applause for the love lady name Storm she's my Idol!!!!!!!!!! Party  words could never be enough I give u your flowers and blessing everyday my dear!!!!!!

*Tear*... 'U are a Beautiful Human Being' Inside/Out...

Right when I felt like giving up All Hope, GOD Sent an -Angel- My Way.. Y-O-U!! Blue Angel

You will Always Be, Soooooooooooooo A-May-ZEE-ON... Embarassed

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you STORM....have a blessed day.

Always a Pleasure... 'Thank u dear', Sending many blessings your way!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Kind words, Storm! Wow! Thanks gurl!

You have been a true friend yourself!

I'll chat with ya later!!

CA~

When I was Very sick, You were there lending a helping hand an altho u have your own affairs to tend to, 'U Always Made time for Me'

I Still say, Wow... 'For Me'... u Never left... look how GOD moved!! Smile

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2013, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hello LP Members; a message to let u All know that I will b taking some time away from LP. Last day will b 9/23 I will b back in November!!

U Will Not b able to send me messages to my nbx bcuz it'll b full bcuz I will Not renew my membership til I return, but u can email me.

Let me leave u with a lil... *Food For Thought*

Words from Brandy, Doctored up by STORM Wink

Since I found His love,
          I don't try to please nobody else,
          Cause in Him I found all I'll ever need
          And He loves me just for me, 'STORM'
          If you don't know Him u should give Him a chance,
          And He'll give u the best love you've ever had.
          You'll love Him like I do An I don't have any doubts,
          Let me tell you what I'm talking about...

You c, Sometimes it seems as though
          Life isn't really fair at all.
          When the ones u try to love
          Don't love u back,
          But when u have found the love
          That I have found from God Above,
          It erases all the pain of your past...

I Will have someone to come an update for me, thanks!!

See u when I Return!! Lovies

-STORM-

mbain's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #129751
            June 27, 2012
            98 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2013, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks storm  have a safe trip and God bless and go with you Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

My beautiful mommy :) 

To All lp members who I speak with on the "whats ap"... I had to delete the ap from my phone cuz

it wasn't working properly, so if u received No response, that's why. I'm re-installing the ap today, thanks.

Highlight numbers for the weekend, 697* 797/997*/676/767* 413

Ga 769 Wink

Congrats winners!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks storm  have a safe trip and God bless and go with you Lovies

Anytime dear, thank u!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Well, me and you have never met b4 but we have texted sooo much until it seems as if we've been knowing each other for years. I appreciate all you do here and outside of here.. Thanks for being such a great friend! Wink It's a reason we are still cool friends today... Much love goes to you my dear!! Be blessed!!

OMG! I Can't believe I Missed All of these beautiful messages. Forgive me, please... I was going thru the -STORM-/Still is 'With my asthma' Disapprove

Plies, thank u for Allowing me into your world. We Both have encouraged/supported one another...

-A connection we Share that cud Never b broken- Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello All:

I am one of those people who "STORM Big Grin Angel" took the time and guided me through the muddy waters and they were very muddy. The beautiful part of all of it was she did not even know what her words did for me. I would read her post everyday and I was finally able to let the water run clean in my life. When you hide behind a computer be kind with your words because you never know what a person is going thru at the time. simple "kind " words help. Storm brought a sense a calmness and healing to me and I will forever be grateful to her. Blessings do not always come in the form of money they come in words and people.

Please be kind to a stranger with words today you never know, you might be saving a life.

THANK you STORM Big Grin Angel you are definetly a God send.

Sisters in the circle (Pamela)

WOW... *Tears flowing*

Anytime I Can help Anyone... 'I Will'

No matter what I'm going thru in my life, I know that someone else out in the world cud b going thru something worse. I may not move as quickly as a lot of ppl wish I wud, but I Do my best. Opening up my heart and making time for You was 'My Pleasure'... I felt your pain, I cud hear you cry out an I'm so grateful that God chose me and gave me the strength to 'Lift your spirits and feed your soul'... U Say that I Helped u, an changed things in your life but what u don't know is that, 'This Experience changed Me'.. what we shared an went thru together made me stronger, helped me heal from a lot of pain I Endured in my life. I'm Not perfect, an I've made mistakes in my life/still making mistakes but it's All in a part of GROWING. I am happier in my life than I've Ever been bcuz I let Go of A lot of bad that was around me an Start Putting 'STORM' First... Thank u for Your truth!! Love u sis. I Will keep in touch while I'm away... Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

I appreciate everything you do here on lp girl... You are a blessing to many including myself.. You share your thoughts and bless us all.. By the way sorry  I am late but tell your beautiful daughter I said Happy Birthday!!!!!!  You keep up the great work !!!!!

Thank u soooo much!! Email me if u need anything while i'm away.... miss me/miss u  Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2013, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning Sis,

Hope you are doing fabulous on this beautiful morning??? Just reading this… So sorry to hear about your Dad, my heart goes out to you. Know that appreciate you, very much so, I may not tell you as often as you deserve, but I truly do. I agree people should watch what they say, it may have some kind of affect on people. Me...I don’t allow people ignorance bother me too much, I use my own judgment and keep it moving, too much going on in my life to let that happen. I may not reveal much about myself, but I’m always kind with my words (I think)??? Well love you, talk to you soon.Lovies

Hi sis,

Your Actions Speak louder, so u don't have to say much my dear... even in the mid-night hour, 'U Reach out to me' Thank u for EVERYTHING!! I Will hit your cell in a few, love u... talk soon!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Before I Go tonight, I juz wana thank Everyone who took the time out to Really get to know me and Respect what I do here on LP and even outside of LP...

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the messages that I receive, so I have to stop an breathe for a moment but I want ALL of u to know that,

No matter what the situation is that I'm faced with, if I have informed u that I will help u in whatever way, 'I give u my word'.. Renee78 I have Not 

Forgotten u, my heart goes out to u with Everything we've talked abt, etc... Sometimes in life, we Don't have control over what happens.

cwapena, U have truly warmed your way into my heart an I will be there for u as I've stressed to u, I appreciate u an thank u sooo much

For being patient with me. Bestresult32 an tenn player... 'My two sisters'.. I love u Both Dearly...

Be safe LP, Always know.. 'STORM' Loves Each And Everyone Of You!!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Good Morning/Evening...

*OCTOBER PICKS*

I am here to Update, I Pray Everyone is doing Great Mentally/Physically/Spiritually... Lovies

444* 620/092* 410* 210 604*/094 000* 489/648* 207 825*

SPECIAL 494*/644/664/949 101*/001 050*/550

Good luck Everyone!!

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

bestresult32's avatar - IMG 0185%201.JPG
                              south carolina
                              United States
                              Member #125608
                              March 30, 2012
                              9879 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey Sis,

I pray the same for you and yours as well. I'm doing great now that I see your post. Ready to make this molia doe. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, GL!Lovies

Page 24 of 27