Welcome Guest
You last visited December 13, 2017, 5:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won a pick 4 straight before ?

Topic closed. 1282 replies. Last post 4 years ago by tuto.

Page 2 of 86
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
4156 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I remember, the first time that i won a pick 3 straight and they sent me the money to a moneymart, the first question that the guy at the cash asked me was:  "What do you do for a living ?"......really...for $900 ??? he asked me this question  !!! imagine i went to pick up $9000 !!! lol. It's not the online company that i was referring to here but i just remembered this ! anyways i will let you know ! thanks for your reply !

Not too many replies here, i guess not too many people play or win pick 4 straight ! i noticed that most people here play pick 3, but i find it more exiting to play pick 4 !

I admire  your drive, just do your due diligence and you'll be fine.

elkton, maryland
    United States
    Member #85565
    January 18, 2010
    1042 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I know $5000 is better than nothing it's just so easy online to play... no need to go out and i can play several places at once...lol, and i want to start playing 9 sets 50 cents each for a win of $4500 !

You were talking about playing several places and your cash holding out.If you have a system that you have confidence in that is okay. If you are not that confident you do not want to stretch out to far so that you will not have the funds when your numbers come.If I only had a dollar more I would have hit that.........

Good Luck..

OGG

jeannieg1968's avatar - Snaps
      Florida
      United States
      Member #47800
      November 25, 2006
      24 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Kudos to you, I rarely post here but I follow the suggestions and I try for the state of Florida (it's hard in some state). But with your talent and intuitive mind you will win! As for me I have won one time many years ago 30,000 by a fluke and have not won that big since then. I only win small prizes with Poweball. As for playing online I am a little skeptical. I have that curiosity but too chicken to try. But here  in Orlando in my neighborhood some residents go thru this lady and they play their three number and four number lotteries online and so far I have not heard issues when they win and claim their money. But this only listening other commenting.

Canada
        Member #138493
        January 28, 2013
        627 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I admire  your drive, just do your due diligence and you'll be fine.

Thank you adobea78

I WIN $5000 MONTHLY AND EASILY, PLAYING PICK 4 !

JE SUIS UN GRAND GAGNANT ET JE VOIS GRAND !

Start treating WINNING the lottery as a JOB...and then maybe you won't need a job !

Canada
          Member #138493
          January 28, 2013
          627 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

You were talking about playing several places and your cash holding out.If you have a system that you have confidence in that is okay. If you are not that confident you do not want to stretch out to far so that you will not have the funds when your numbers come.If I only had a dollar more I would have hit that.........

Good Luck..

OGG

Yes. i have managed to come up with something by the grace of God, i had found a way with about 27 numbers before...  than found one with less than 12 sets....God is gooooooood !!! backtested in my area and 2-3 other states for a year just to make sure it worked ! Look, it's not even if i win but when ??? if something happens most of the time it will surely happen again !!! i listened too much of Tony Robbins...got to stop ! lol

Start treating WINNING the lottery as a JOB...and then maybe you won't need a job !

Canada
            Member #138493
            January 28, 2013
            627 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Kudos to you, I rarely post here but I follow the suggestions and I try for the state of Florida (it's hard in some state). But with your talent and intuitive mind you will win! As for me I have won one time many years ago 30,000 by a fluke and have not won that big since then. I only win small prizes with Poweball. As for playing online I am a little skeptical. I have that curiosity but too chicken to try. But here  in Orlando in my neighborhood some residents go thru this lady and they play their three number and four number lotteries online and so far I have not heard issues when they win and claim their money. But this only listening other commenting.

30K....wow ! congrats  !

germantown md
              United States
              Member #64543
              August 31, 2008
              3771 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

depending on where u wage your bet but from what i know its no problem recieving.

good luck

Thegee

hush!!!! money is speaking White Bounce

Maryland
                United States
                Member #71493
                February 26, 2009
                6 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Pass to years 2012 and 2013 I won 18,000 in 2012 and 14,000 this pass the number was 2227

Canada
                  Member #138493
                  January 28, 2013
                  627 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2013, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Pass to years 2012 and 2013 I won 18,000 in 2012 and 14,000 this pass the number was 2227

Really ??? wow...congrats to you !Thumbs Up

Canada
                    Member #138493
                    January 28, 2013
                    627 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

depending on where u wage your bet but from what i know its no problem recieving.

good luck

I only know one place to play pick 4 online and a dozen others to play the big games ! 

Thanks

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1779 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes. i have managed to come up with something by the grace of God, i had found a way with about 27 numbers before...  than found one with less than 12 sets....God is gooooooood !!! backtested in my area and 2-3 other states for a year just to make sure it worked ! Look, it's not even if i win but when ??? if something happens most of the time it will surely happen again !!! i listened too much of Tony Robbins...got to stop ! lol

Do you have a winning Pick 4 system that you would like to share with the rest of LP ???

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1687 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

good luck

Yeah, baby!!! 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1687 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I only know one place to play pick 4 online and a dozen others to play the big games ! 

Thanks

Uh huh...and it's the shiznitty!!!

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Canada
                            Member #138493
                            January 28, 2013
                            627 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2013, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Do you have a winning Pick 4 system that you would like to share with the rest of LP ???

Yes that's exactly it....i got something but unfortunately i decided to keep it for myself cause i have asked a couple of members here for help on their systems and they refused !...also i worked hard on this not sleeping at all !!!! so i said you know what ....i can come up with things like that too...and in fact i did ! God is soooooo good !i'm lovin' it !!! lol !!! The power of belief !!!Jester Laugh

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1687 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2013, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I know $5000 is better than nothing it's just so easy online to play... no need to go out and i can play several places at once...lol, and i want to start playing 9 sets 50 cents each for a win of $4500 !

Now, you're talking!!! Convenience is the name of the game here compiled with better odds if you understand how to work it. Actually, a much better payday is available to the savvy player. I've won str8 a few times as it's the only way I play, but I've also lost profits because my approach wasn't consistent enough and I was upside down with my numbers ratio.

High percentage of matching odds, but a relatively low profit caused some issues so I backed off for a while to regroup and fine tune my approach. It's very addictive, the money, and is night and day from Pick3 $$$. Requires discipline.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Page 2 of 86