Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

powerball rigged

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Artist77.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

i check the web site again and found out the announcer knew the ball numbers because it was taped earlier sorry if i affended anyone

So what do you do now that you don't play the lottery anymore?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19829 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2013, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

i check the web site again and found out the announcer knew the ball numbers because it was taped earlier sorry if i affended anyone

Don't worry about it, your opinion didn't offend anyone.  You didn't notice a drop in lottery sales, did you?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20119 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

you can see on smartplay web site videos of the halogen machines  the announcer know the ball numbers before they come up they are the ones who make the powerball machines

What planet did you say you were from.?

I mean can they rig this anymore than the 175 million to 1 odds already there??

I hope you haven't drank the whole keg of Kool-aid that sequestered not has given you...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2013, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Alienware32: The main concern here would be " if" all or some of the winners across the nation were somehow related in some way to people running the entire Lottery operation. Like say a first cousin twice removed,second cousin once removed and so on and so forth- Then we have a problem.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Alienware32: The main concern here would be " if" all or some of the winners across the nation were somehow related in some way to people running the entire Lottery operation. Like say a first cousin twice removed,second cousin once removed and so on and so forth- Then we have a problem.

I'm an ex-husband, many times removed.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

About half the PB states stand to collect $2 million and $5.5 million in state taxes if the next winner buys the ticket in that state. There is no evidence the state lotteries are "taking turns" and incredibily taking turns with the states with no state taxes. A good conspiracy theory would offer a reasonable explanation for the number of 5 + 0 and how they manipulate the bonus number drawing too.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4108 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2013, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I'm an ex-husband, many times removed.

Ridge: Your situation is unique and l feel your pain,  however you comparing Apples to Oranges. I also seriously doubt all your ex's drained you for $50- $280 mil in total.If so, l feel honored to have responded to a multi millionaire in this forum.

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2013, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Someone hasn't been winning again No Pity!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4792 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

you can see on smartplay web site videos of the halogen machines  the announcer know the ball numbers before they come up they are the ones who make the powerball machines

I agree!   I think Larry Tate's son needs to review the matter and the whole PB lottery system!!! Perhaps...dare I say.....witchery may be involved!

J'aime La France.