Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strange methods and strategies used by players

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by YURAN.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
YURAN's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Boryspil/Kyiv
Ukraine
Member #88792
March 23, 2010
71 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

As you know, the lottery have wide variety of ways to play.

I want to tell you about some of these one strange methods which looks strange and unbelievable, but someone has used it.

Interesting: this player is believe that it is ONLY correct way to play lottery! So, let's see the method from player from Ukraine. He really not to describe the method in details, but I try to explain you the metod as I hear it:

1) He believe that the ticket number holds the information about the winnings from upcoming drawings in the ticket Serial Number. Of course he told us, not for scratch-off lotteries, but for games like 6/52 or so on.

He searching for the matching digits in the ticket Serial Number and then he can say is the ticket is winning or not BEFORE the drawing has take place. For example, if the SN have many the same digits (for example, "1111" or "222" and so on) then it is winning ticket.

Looks strange, because we pick numbers from statistics and fill out the betslips manually... But he BELIEVE in it!!! :) Seriously!

2) The same boy not use the statistics and not to believe in it. He used another method for selecting lottery numbers: Qucik Picks data.

Believe in it or not, he produced many Quick Picks tickets from the terminal and create a statistics from this tickets and then delete the numbers that have most hittings in the Quick Pick combinations.

He stated that lottery Central Computer have the software which produces worst numbers with Quick-Pick combos to not allow peoples to hit Jackpot.

It is reason, why he used seldom apperared numbers in the Quick Pick combos to make his own set of numbers and then go and play this numbers.

What do you think about this unstandard methods?

Do you know any interesting yet bizarre methods?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I want to tell you about some of these one strange methods which looks strange and unbelievable, but someone has used it.

Interesting: this player is believe that it is ONLY correct way to play lottery! So, let's see the method from player from Ukraine. He really not to describe the method in details, but I try to explain you the metod as I hear it:

1) He believe that the ticket number holds the information about the winnings from upcoming drawings in the ticket Serial Number. Of course he told us, not for scratch-off lotteries, but for games like 6/52 or so on.

He searching for the matching digits in the ticket Serial Number and then he can say is the ticket is winning or not BEFORE the drawing has take place. For example, if the SN have many the same digits (for example, "1111" or "222" and so on) then it is winning ticket.

Looks strange, because we pick numbers from statistics and fill out the betslips manually... But he BELIEVE in it!!! :) Seriously!

2) The same boy not use the statistics and not to believe in it. He used another method for selecting lottery numbers: Qucik Picks data.

Believe in it or not, he produced many Quick Picks tickets from the terminal and create a statistics from this tickets and then delete the numbers that have most hittings in the Quick Pick combinations.

He stated that lottery Central Computer have the software which produces worst numbers with Quick-Pick combos to not allow peoples to hit Jackpot.

It is reason, why he used seldom apperared numbers in the Quick Pick combos to make his own set of numbers and then go and play this numbers.

"What do you think about this unstandard methods?"

I think it's a great method if it works.

Does it work?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Are you using Google Translate What?  Because I am completely lost

That money's gone fo ever

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #61435
        May 22, 2008
        908 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Are you using Google Translate What?  Because I am completely lost

It's not that bad to understand...I got the jist of it and I like the theory.  It merrits more thought...

Boryspil/Kyiv
          Ukraine
          Member #88792
          March 23, 2010
          71 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

No, it doesn't works at all.

But the boy absolutely believe that lottery vendors used 'special' software to not allow players to win jackpot using Quick Picks.

It is reason why he use numbers from Quck Picks tickets and then create a chart from which he picks the numbers which have less appearance.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey Yuran,

How's the Chicken Kiev over there?

Boryspil/Kyiv
              Ukraine
              Member #88792
              March 23, 2010
              71 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Sorry if you cannot to understand. But I tried to explain with my best :)

The main idea in short: the boy believe that in 21st century lottery officials can impact on the drawing results. Using hi-tech.

Boryspil/Kyiv
                Ukraine
                Member #88792
                March 23, 2010
                71 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey Yuran,

How's the Chicken Kiev over there?

Hey, in Kiev now we eating Texas Chicken :)

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4795 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey, in Kiev now we eating Texas Chicken :)

lolol  He topped Ridge with his comeback ...lol

Yuran is ok!

J'aime La France.

Boryspil/Kyiv
                    Ukraine
                    Member #88792
                    March 23, 2010
                    71 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Okay boys!

If you have another strange methods used by players, please post it here.

Or please comment: does have this Quick Pick 'strategy' any sense?

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4795 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Okay boys!

If you have another strange methods used by players, please post it here.

Or please comment: does have this Quick Pick 'strategy' any sense?

I am not a boy and neither are many members of LP.

J'aime La France.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3983 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

YURAN

Be very careful when using something like this, I came accross a method online where a person suggested that

information about the next draw could be gained from the barcode from a QB.  This was a scam and what the

person was doing was taking a person up to the point of installing certain software that would allow him/her

to access your computer.  They posted that they would continue the details in future post but it was nothing more

than getting you to install the software which would allow them access.  Might be this one is something else but

I caution not to install any software offered with these sort of methods.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Boryspil/Kyiv
                          Ukraine
                          Member #88792
                          March 23, 2010
                          71 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I am not a boy and neither are many members of LP.

Of course. My mistake. ;)

Boryspil/Kyiv
                            Ukraine
                            Member #88792
                            March 23, 2010
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

YURAN

Be very careful when using something like this, I came accross a method online where a person suggested that

information about the next draw could be gained from the barcode from a QB.  This was a scam and what the

person was doing was taking a person up to the point of installing certain software that would allow him/her

to access your computer.  They posted that they would continue the details in future post but it was nothing more

than getting you to install the software which would allow them access.  Might be this one is something else but

I caution not to install any software offered with these sort of methods.

RL

Yeah, sure.

He not mentioned the software. But he told us that they have the method which potentially can 'predict' is the ticket already lose before drawing has take place or not.

He completely believe that the ticket is preprogrammed.

He explain that the Central System used to collect our bets can be used to determine 'the window' which not covered by player to raise the Jackpot and give away the grand prize when it have 'critical point'.

Does it is possible?

Boryspil/Kyiv
                              Ukraine
                              Member #88792
                              March 23, 2010
                              71 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

For me this method is absurd.