Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numerology Pyramid Using Date of drawing

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
numerologyPro's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg
Oak Grove,KY
United States
Member #145546
August 8, 2013
13 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2013, 4:43 am - IP Logged

You want higher odds of knowing your numbers will hit in pick 3?

Use this easy mathatical equation everyday to get results!

Ex.)Tues pick 3 for 07.08.2013    First start with date ------------------->        0 7.0 8.2 0 1 3

Then start from top to bottom of first line, starting from left to right.                      7  7   5  7  7  4

Use the first two numbers and add them together.                                             0  7  0  8  2  0  1  3

4Then add new number (7) and the following number (0) to get7                                                 

Then 7 + 8 = 15 use last number (5), (5) + (2) = 7, (7) + 0 = 7,

when youre on your last number for that row just add the

last two number from the previous row thats remaining. (1 + 3) 4

When working on the third line start from left to right...alternating same tech.

for each line.  Once done with the top then work on the bottom starting this                                       6

time from left to right then alternating again with each line.  (3 + 1) 4                                             7  9

4   3   8   1

Once done with this entire process it should look like this                                                       7    7   5   7   7   4

for Wed. 07.08.2013 Pyramid Chart ------------------------------------>                            0   7   0   8   2   0   1   3

7    4   4   6   4   4

1   5   1    8

6    9                       

5

Now add the day and month your playing. (07) (08) = 15

5 is your connecting number. Once you know where in the chart

to look you will see your pick 3 numbers. Circle your connecting #

Miday will be on top half of pyramid next to your connecting number

Evening will be on bottom half of pyramid next to your connecting number

Lets see what the winning numbers for KY for pick 3 was for Wed 07.08.2013

Miday     773

Evening   691

This tool allowed me to win both drawings on my first try using this system ive been following!!

*Note this Pyramid has been proven to work with State of KY and Pick 3.

However of course I cannot garentee it will work everytime but it consitantly pans out.

My next post will show you the chart for tommorow's game Thur (08.08.2013) and my perdictions.

Good luck!

Numerology Pro! Approve

Oak Grove,KY
    United States
    Member #145546
    August 8, 2013
    13 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2013, 5:05 am - IP Logged

Please let me know what you think and if in the future you find that this pyramid method works for you!

Numerology Pro! Approve

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2013, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Thank You for sharing this . Will be checking it out in the morning..  Are you saying we should find our last two previous draws and the next draw should be in the same area  ?  Or did I misunderstand

I see our yesterday mid and eve both in the top section connected

PS:  Welcome to Lottery Post

Thanks

Carlig

Oak Grove,KY
        United States
        Member #145546
        August 8, 2013
        13 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2013, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the welcome!

I do not use any previous draws to get my pick 3 numbers for this particular system.

I will however go back and see past 5 or 6 previous draws for miday and evening for pick 3 in my state. I will tally them all up and see which 2 numbers have the most chance of hitting. For exampleI did a tally and got 6,9 for this week's and i was 99.9% certain with that knowlege and this chart that 69 was going to hit in the evening. I just didnt quite know the last number. Then when i went back to the pyramid I saw it loud and clear...next to the 6, and 9 was the 1!

All i did to know where in the pyramid to fix my eyes to for the pick three numbers was add the day and month of the drawing.

ex.) 07.08 August 7th = 15. we only use single numbers with pick 3 so I drop the 1 and get 5. That is the number that should and most of the time in my experience will touch or "connect" with the 3 mubers that will hit.

Hope any of this makes since!

Thanks for the reply!

Numerology Pro! Approve

olplugger's avatar - moon2
          Mechanicsville, VA
          United States
          Member #84145
          December 23, 2009
          1523 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2013, 5:34 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post!  Good Luck with your algorithm.

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

United States
            Member #97772
            September 23, 2010
            32 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2013, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Ex.)Tues pick 3 for 07.08.2013    First start with date ------------------->        0 7.0 8.2 0 1 3

Then start from top to bottom of first line, starting from left to right.                      7  7   5  7  7  4

Use the first two numbers and add them together.                                             0  7  0  8  2  0  1  3

When working on the third line start from left to right...alternating same tech.

for each line.  Once done with the top then work on the bottom starting this                                       6

time from left to right then alternating again with each line.  (3 + 1) 4                                             7  9

4   3   8   1

Once done with this entire process it should look like this                                                       7    7   5   7   7   4

for Wed. 07.08.2013 Pyramid Chart ------------------------------------>                            0   7   0   8   2   0   1   3

7    4   4   6   4   4

1   5   1    8

6    9                       

5

Miday     773

Evening   691

This tool allowed me to win both drawings on my first try using this system ive been following!!

However of course I cannot garentee it will work everytime but it consitantly pans out.

My next post will show you the chart for tommorow's game Thur (08.08.2013) and my perdictions.

Good luck!

Thanks numerologyPro. A newbie like me could use a good tool to win. Cant wait to try!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19840 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2013, 12:48 am - IP Logged

sounds like you got something good here thanks for sharing Lovies

mysteque's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Princeton
                United States
                Member #141852
                April 25, 2013
                4688 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2013, 2:00 am - IP Logged

4   3   8   1

7    4   4   6   4   4

1   5   1    8

6    9                       

5

Miday     773

Evening   691

Good luck!

so you are starting with the ay 1st, (07)  then the month, (08) and then the year?

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8035 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2013, 2:36 am - IP Logged

4   3   8   1

7    4   4   6   4   4

1   5   1    8

6    9                       

5

Miday     773

Evening   691

Good luck!

Welcome to Lottery Post, numerologyPro!Sun Smiley

By any chance are you Everett Pierce (Energy321.com)?

Princeton
                    United States
                    Member #141852
                    April 25, 2013
                    4688 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2013, 2:38 am - IP Logged

4   3   8   1

7    4   4   6   4   4

1   5   1    8

6    9                       

5

Miday     773

Evening   691

Good luck!

trying to understan the math on the 3rd line top

7 + 7 = 14.. got the 4

7 + 5 = 12 and you have 3 instead of 2.  that is where i get confused.  can u help me plz an ty?  i have done something similar since may.  welcome and ty.  Bang Head

Princeton
                      United States
                      Member #141852
                      April 25, 2013
                      4688 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2013, 2:49 am - IP Logged

4   3   8   1

7    4   4   6   4   4

1   5   1    8

6    9                       

5

Miday     773

Evening   691

Good luck!

ok, i think i figured it out.  on the top 3rd line you aded from right to left, not left to right.  ty sorry... confused.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

OK folks I uploaded an Excel file and Open Office Calc file for those interested in using this.

Some of you do not have a fully functional version of Excel or Excel program itself. 

You can use a FREE program called Calc from OpenOffice.org.  Here is the download link for those interested in this program.

http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

Once you have OpenOffice installed open the Calc program then open the file called NumerologyPRO.ods

Here are the 2 download links for both Excel and OpenOffice Calc:

Excel Version 2007 & 2010

https://app.box.com/s/pxr9m2iicl3hkzjhflrw

OpenOffice Calc File:

https://app.box.com/s/1g5xg9zsc9w0hl8klhqv

When the file opens enter the date in cell B13.

There are 2 Pyramids. The top Pyramid uses the following date format dd/mm/yyyy. This was date format was taken from the calculation in the video at Energy321.com. The bottom Pyramid uses the MM/DD/YYYY format which is from the 1st post.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I just watched a Youtube video from the same person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzunCbAfnyo&list=UUxj_xb7qpxDN4yhbcA7KLvQ

I created a version 2 that includes the Plus (addition) method and Subtraction Method

https://app.box.com/s/iwm5p0ggq2vp4q4uj4ph

OpenOffice Calc file:

https://app.box.com/s/ckbmjs2gylafk83pokqt

Addition on the left side and subtraction on the right.

Enter the date in cell B13.

There are 2 date formats.  dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2013, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I just watched a Youtube video from the same person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzunCbAfnyo&list=UUxj_xb7qpxDN4yhbcA7KLvQ

I created a version 2 that includes the Plus (addition) method and Subtraction Method

https://app.box.com/s/iwm5p0ggq2vp4q4uj4ph

OpenOffice Calc file:

https://app.box.com/s/ckbmjs2gylafk83pokqt

Addition on the left side and subtraction on the right.

Enter the date in cell B13.

There are 2 date formats.  dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

chicago illinois
                              United States
                              Member #1199
                              February 26, 2003
                              377 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2013, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,for all you do good lesson for today.