Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numerology Pyramid Using Date of drawing

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the delay.  We own a small cafe and have been extreamly busy.  A good problem to have LOL.  This is from Texas day draw  Evening comes out in another hour.  The draw was 828 abd below is todays date 08-20-2013.  Most of the time you will see the numbers that draw in the pyramid but, unless you know something I don't....How can you predict "which" numbers will draw "before"  the  actual draw?

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6849 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the delay.  We own a small cafe and have been extreamly busy.  A good problem to have LOL.  This is from Texas day draw  Evening comes out in another hour.  The draw was 828 abd below is todays date 08-20-2013.  Most of the time you will see the numbers that draw in the pyramid but, unless you know something I don't....How can you predict "which" numbers will draw "before"  the  actual draw?

guessing sum 2 soon...08202013

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
      Disney Land
      United States
      Member #92265
      June 3, 2010
      6849 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

SkyLine69,

The reason I say that is that... TN wants sum 4 that... 022 in combo..

We can help bring it to TN..

Date is coming up soon..in Few days.

They (TN) have been waiting all month.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, numerologyPro!Sun Smiley

By any chance are you Everett Pierce (Energy321.com)?

Everett Pierce is from Arizona  He does one similar.  I see everybody has there own way of during it.

You got to have a good eye for certain numbers.. like that 820 the date from my Pyramid that came today. I actually forgot but I had been seeing that number for a few days in the Pyramid.  This is how minds look

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
          Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2013, 4:10 am - IP Logged

I think you are suppose to put the day first before month when building pyramid so it would look as follows:

2  4
                              4 8  8 6
                           2 2 0  2 2 4
                        2 0 0 8  2 0 1 3

I assume your connecting number would be 20 + 8 = 28.  I guess you can drop either 2 or 8 to make your connecting number in this case.

Its an nteresting concept.  I don't like the fact when building bottom of pyramid you first go from right to left because for the month and year you will get the same 6 numbers.  So the bottom of pyramid for August 2013 on the right side consists of 4, 6, and 8 which are not clean pristine numbers.

Jimmy

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2013, 7:27 am - IP Logged

I think you are suppose to put the day first before month when building pyramid so it would look as follows:

2  4
                                4 8  8 6
                             2 2 0  2 2 4
                          2 0 0 8  2 0 1 3

I assume your connecting number would be 20 + 8 = 28.  I guess you can drop either 2 or 8 to make your connecting number in this case.

Its an nteresting concept.  I don't like the fact when building bottom of pyramid you first go from right to left because for the month and year you will get the same 6 numbers.  So the bottom of pyramid for August 2013 on the right side consists of 4, 6, and 8 which are not clean pristine numbers.

Jimmy

Ive seen the date done several ways   I guess I can run them 3 different ways and see which fits the pick 3 best and is consistent.  That's the important thing ..... Consistentcy.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Ive seen the date done several ways   I guess I can run them 3 different ways and see which fits the pick 3 best and is consistent.  That's the important thing ..... Consistentcy.

Yeah which ever format works.  I am not a believer yet especially the bottom of pyramid but its interesting.

NumerologyPro has done well on the LP predictions in almost breaking even for the Pick3 since he started posting predictions here so very well done.

As far as consisency well that's why most systems like this fail over the long haul.  Since everybody in every state will be generating the same pyramid it seems unlikely to be a system that will perform better than random over the long haul.  If their were state specific tweaks that maybe incorporated the previous days drawing into the base of pyramid then you might have something.

Jimmy

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Yeah which ever format works.  I am not a believer yet especially the bottom of pyramid but its interesting.

NumerologyPro has done well on the LP predictions in almost breaking even for the Pick3 since he started posting predictions here so very well done.

As far as consisency well that's why most systems like this fail over the long haul.  Since everybody in every state will be generating the same pyramid it seems unlikely to be a system that will perform better than random over the long haul.  If their were state specific tweaks that maybe incorporated the previous days drawing into the base of pyramid then you might have something.

Jimmy

I Agree!

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  891 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Hey there winsum, I am getting the following error when trying to download   .....The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth.....

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2013, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I was looking back at some older systems the other day and remembered the Pyramid system I got from that guy on Youtube and posted it here in october of 2012, and checked it and California's winning number was in 3 different spots in the pyramid. Marcie gave me the idea to look into it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/252293

California,

August 24 eve-466

8 6

8 0 6 0

8 0 4 6 6 4

0 8 2 4 2 0 1 3

The Hague
                      Netherlands
                      Member #145135
                      July 28, 2013
                      1 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I was looking back at some older systems the other day and remembered the Pyramid system I got from that guy on Youtube and posted it here in october of 2012, and checked it and California's winning number was in 3 different spots in the pyramid. Marcie gave me the idea to look into it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/252293

California,

August 24 eve-466

8 6

8 0 6 0

8 0 4 6 6 4

0 8 2 4 2 0 1 3

Hello All.

I'm new here, and new pick 3,4 player.

i'am trying to run the Excel file but dont have a clu how and where to start.

I can open the file change date but after that nothing happen.

I am running 2010 version.

can anyone give me some help please?

Much apprecated

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2013, 8:58 am - IP Logged

I just watched a Youtube video from the same person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzunCbAfnyo&list=UUxj_xb7qpxDN4yhbcA7KLvQ

I created a version 2 that includes the Plus (addition) method and Subtraction Method

Excel Version 2007 & 2010

https://app.box.com/s/iwm5p0ggq2vp4q4uj4ph

OpenOffice Calc file:

https://app.box.com/s/ckbmjs2gylafk83pokqt

Addition on the left side and subtraction on the right.

Enter the date in cell B13.

There are 2 date formats.  dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy

Thanks a million$.  Saves the brain a little. Lol

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
                          Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2013, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

I was taking a break from some of this craziness and came across this looking about here. I've thought about this for a while now with this pyramid deal and the date and been thinking the same thing because of different states and all using the same date. The only thing really different from state to state is draw times. Every state has pretty much a different time for the draws with the way the earth rotates and all that.

What if one set up one of these, for say a month's worth of draws or longer, had all, or a set amount of the same states time of draw and numbers that where drawn each draw so they could all be visible along with the pyramid on each sheet? Then look for similarites for the closer time zones on each one? But then again some states use the RNG, so that could pose a problem.

It just seems to me, like here, that the day draws are usually similar to the evening draws for the 3 and 4 the majority of the time. And that could be why certain numbers fall one place say west then work their way around to the east. Or vice-versa. Maybe see if the closer time zones showed up in a region of the pyramid more or something like that.

I don't know. You just made me think of that with your post and the state to state tweaking.

Just throwing out ideas.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
                          When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-