Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numerology Pyramid Using Date of drawing

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
alta-babe's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Los Angeles, CA
United States
Member #144915
July 21, 2013
211 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi numerologyPro,

Thanks for posting your pyramid.  I downloaded the excel file and worked out today's numbers.  There is no number 7 on the bottom of today's pyramid, which would be the key number from the month + day (8+9=17).  So does that mean that I will not find good numbers today ?

Also, do I only select my p3 numbers from the top or bottom 4 rows ?

Thanks !

alta-babe  What?

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the welcome!

I do not use any previous draws to get my pick 3 numbers for this particular system.

I will however go back and see past 5 or 6 previous draws for miday and evening for pick 3 in my state. I will tally them all up and see which 2 numbers have the most chance of hitting. For exampleI did a tally and got 6,9 for this week's and i was 99.9% certain with that knowlege and this chart that 69 was going to hit in the evening. I just didnt quite know the last number. Then when i went back to the pyramid I saw it loud and clear...next to the 6, and 9 was the 1!

All i did to know where in the pyramid to fix my eyes to for the pick three numbers was add the day and month of the drawing.

ex.) 07.08 August 7th = 15. we only use single numbers with pick 3 so I drop the 1 and get 5. That is the number that should and most of the time in my experience will touch or "connect" with the 3 mubers that will hit.

Hope any of this makes since!

Thanks for the reply!

I have used Numerology a lot to include the 9/10 scale.  Looking in the past is easy to find all digits.  However, I have yet to see it done in the future

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

and welcome to LP

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #91718
        May 23, 2010
        690 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I hate the idea of your system, don't even want to try it, but appreciate the effort of you trying.

zennjohn's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #4711
          May 19, 2004
          4222 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

why??????????

"Coming together is a Beginning.

Staying together is a Process.

Working together is  Success".

Henry Ford

Sun Smiley

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
            Member #91718
            May 23, 2010
            690 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Too many numbers, picking the right number out of 34 numbers, weird.

zennjohn's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
              Member #4711
              May 19, 2004
              4222 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

we should talk then.

"Coming together is a Beginning.

Staying together is a Process.

Working together is  Success".

Henry Ford

Sun Smiley

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2013, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Cupcake, I have studied numerology for many years.  I've NEVER know it to produce a winning prize BEFORE the draw. It's always easy to find numbers AFTER the draw. I would LOVE you to prove me wrong. Nice effort but hate to see you waste a lot of time on it. Even the 9/10 scale in reverse doesn't work

numerologyPro's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg
                  Oak Grove,KY
                  United States
                  Member #145546
                  August 8, 2013
                  13 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

well ive been doing this system all month and i have playedthe top 2 to 3 picks out of the dimound before the draw and quess what..ive hit it 4 times already! it's all about knowing where to look first. Everystate is diffrent. you can look at your past number and see what number will carry over or what top 2 numbers are most likely to hit then look at your chart..it usually then will stand right out to you. however its not 100% foul proof. there are days i cant read anything for sure so i wont play.

SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY BEEN WORKING A LOT THIS WEEK.

YES YOU ARE CORRECT I WILL NOT PLAY IF THE DAY AND MONTH DO NOT GIVE ME A REFRENCE TO WORK...I FIND USUALLY WHEN THAT HAPPENS I CANT GET A CLEAR READING AS TO WHICH WAY TO PLAY!

For example on 9.8.2013 i played for me in ky and my mom in tx. Ky midday: 572 TX midday:799 BOTH STRAIGHT HITS!

7 5

8 9 2 3

9 9 7 9 9 4

0 9 0 8 2 0 1 3

Numerology Pro! Approve

Oak Grove,KY
                    United States
                    Member #145546
                    August 8, 2013
                    13 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2013, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

We would have won again on the 10th..if we both played. (Me in KY and my Mom in TX)

However i only played here in ky midday

a  678 st/box

b  675 st/box

c  671 st/box

for only $3.00 Unfortn. my mom wasent feeling well that day and stayed in bedand missed it.

10.08.2013 in texas midday: 756

Im thinking any time soon either tx or ky. trips will hit. texas possibly 777 or 888  Good luck to all players!

Numerology Pro! Approve

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2013, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Congrats!!  I have never used it for pick 3/4 so I apologize about my statement if it works for that.  I will back test some in Texas to see.

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

well ive been doing this system all month and i have playedthe top 2 to 3 picks out of the dimound before the draw and quess what..ive hit it 4 times already! it's all about knowing where to look first. Everystate is diffrent. you can look at your past number and see what number will carry over or what top 2 numbers are most likely to hit then look at your chart..it usually then will stand right out to you. however its not 100% foul proof. there are days i cant read anything for sure so i wont play.

SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY BEEN WORKING A LOT THIS WEEK.

YES YOU ARE CORRECT I WILL NOT PLAY IF THE DAY AND MONTH DO NOT GIVE ME A REFRENCE TO WORK...I FIND USUALLY WHEN THAT HAPPENS I CANT GET A CLEAR READING AS TO WHICH WAY TO PLAY!

For example on 9.8.2013 i played for me in ky and my mom in tx. Ky midday: 572 TX midday:799 BOTH STRAIGHT HITS!

7 5

8 9 2 3

9 9 7 9 9 4

0 9 0 8 2 0 1 3

Texas was 909 :-)

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                          Disney Land
                          United States
                          Member #92265
                          June 3, 2010
                          6853 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

You want higher odds of knowing your numbers will hit in pick 3?

Use this easy mathatical equation everyday to get results!

Ex.)Tues pick 3 for 07.08.2013    First start with date ------------------->        0 7.0 8.2 0 1 3

Then start from top to bottom of first line, starting from left to right.                      7  7   5  7  7  4

Use the first two numbers and add them together.                                             0  7  0  8  2  0  1  3

4Then add new number (7) and the following number (0) to get7                                                 

Then 7 + 8 = 15 use last number (5), (5) + (2) = 7, (7) + 0 = 7,

when youre on your last number for that row just add the

last two number from the previous row thats remaining. (1 + 3) 4

When working on the third line start from left to right...alternating same tech.

for each line.  Once done with the top then work on the bottom starting this                                       6

time from left to right then alternating again with each line.  (3 + 1) 4                                             7  9

4   3   8   1

Once done with this entire process it should look like this                                                       7    7   5   7   7   4

for Wed. 07.08.2013 Pyramid Chart ------------------------------------>                            0   7   0   8   2   0   1   3

7    4   4   6   4   4

1   5   1    8

6    9                       

5

Now add the day and month your playing. (07) (08) = 15

5 is your connecting number. Once you know where in the chart

to look you will see your pick 3 numbers. Circle your connecting #

Miday will be on top half of pyramid next to your connecting number

Evening will be on bottom half of pyramid next to your connecting number

Lets see what the winning numbers for KY for pick 3 was for Wed 07.08.2013

Miday     773

Evening   691

This tool allowed me to win both drawings on my first try using this system ive been following!!

*Note this Pyramid has been proven to work with State of KY and Pick 3.

However of course I cannot garentee it will work everytime but it consitantly pans out.

My next post will show you the chart for tommorow's game Thur (08.08.2013) and my perdictions.

Good luck!

NumerologyPro,

Thanks for your Thread.

Have not read all of the pages, but will.

Hope mom starts to feel better soon.

Your pyramid..has a Texas play of 

Night 

Super!

Historically...Those 777s you are talking about.

Sat, Jan 29, 2005TexasPick 3 Day7-7-7
                          Wed, Apr 9, 2003TexasPick 3 Day7-7-7
                          Thu, Nov 21, 1996TexasPick 3 Night7-7-7

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

Oak Grove,KY
                            United States
                            Member #145546
                            August 8, 2013
                            13 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2013, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

Anyone who has back tested this pyramid in  ky, tn or tx please share!

Numerology Pro! Approve

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              891 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2013, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks!

Anyone who has back tested this pyramid in  ky, tn or tx please share!

I will do a few today and share the results. Let me wake up first and drink some java LOL. I think CollegeGem may be trying it out too