Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What was your take on the show "Lucky 7"

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Artist77.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
Oklahoma
United States
Member #82391
November 12, 2009
6290 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2013, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I only saw the first episode so far and the mechanic is the only one who can act.  The one guy with the baby is very good looking but his acting is very jr. high.  I have a feeling if the series fails, the mechanic guy will end up in some other show.

My favorite characters are the mechanic(Antonio) and the store manager (Bob) I think Bob knows he was robbed by the two brothers.

The mechanic is played by Luis Antonio Ramos I knew he looked familiar, he use to be on CSI & NYPD blue.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #77815
    August 1, 2009
    3460 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

ABC Cancels Lucky 7 After Only 2 Episodes:

The ABC series Lucky 7 has been officially canceled and is the first casualty of the 2013-14 broadcast season.

The new series had kicked off last week and had a very underwhelming number in the ratings, which dropped even lower for the second episode.

Guess Who's Back?

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4806 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

My favorite characters are the mechanic(Antonio) and the store manager (Bob) I think Bob knows he was robbed by the two brothers.

The mechanic is played by Luis Antonio Ramos I knew he looked familiar, he use to be on CSI & NYPD blue.

Thanks Dallas!  I never saw those shows but looked him up now that you told us his name...big time resume. I am watching episode 2 now but since it was canceled I guess the point is moot...lol The show seems to have an occasional 70's vibe...like Saturday Night Fever.

J'aime La France.