Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will you be throwing in the towel when MM makes its changes?

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Jill34786.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10354 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Very true, Jill. Somehow "no purchase necessary" has people believe they'll have much better chances by purchasing stuff.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Sacramento, CA
    United States
    Member #142454
    May 12, 2013
    66 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2013, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

You couldn't really miss PB tickets doubling in price, but now I'm not sure people will understand what the change means beyond "Momma was born on the 29th so I've always used 29 for my meganumber, hell, what do I do now!?"

Talking with a coworker who's going on a 2 week vacation. He always plays, he has a running thing on his Facebook about how many number he was off from winning the lotter. He was pissed that MM changed the rules so that he could only prebuy 4 draws. Explained that machine won't allow buying tickets beyond change date and it should go back to normal (20 buys out) on 10/19 when new matrix goes on sale. "They're changing it? When did that happen?" He's not a stupid guy, we do white collar work, and again, he plays every draw. He's casual in the sense he doesn't participate in lottery discussion forums, people who don't come here would probably consider him a serious player. No idea. None.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

You couldn't really miss PB tickets doubling in price, but now I'm not sure people will understand what the change means beyond "Momma was born on the 29th so I've always used 29 for my meganumber, hell, what do I do now!?"

Talking with a coworker who's going on a 2 week vacation. He always plays, he has a running thing on his Facebook about how many number he was off from winning the lotter. He was pissed that MM changed the rules so that he could only prebuy 4 draws. Explained that machine won't allow buying tickets beyond change date and it should go back to normal (20 buys out) on 10/19 when new matrix goes on sale. "They're changing it? When did that happen?" He's not a stupid guy, we do white collar work, and again, he plays every draw. He's casual in the sense he doesn't participate in lottery discussion forums, people who don't come here would probably consider him a serious player. No idea. None.

"He's not a stupid guy, we do white collar work"

Do you have to be smart to do white collar work?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4111 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

l think people will play the game until they feel that they not winning anything of real value with the new change.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5124 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2013, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Seriously they are raising the price to $2 per ticket like PB???? On top of increasing the odds!  That pretty much does it for me and our group.  We'll just be getting one or two lines at best.. if that now ... bummer!  Have pretty much given up on PB.

LM

See Ya!

LM:

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!

$2.00 per ticket like PB<<<<<<<<<will BD price>>>>>>>>>>>>>HyperHurray!Hyper

BUT,<<<<<<<<&>>>remember what psyko seyes >>>>CryingROFLGreen laughBashEvil LookingROFL !

"THEIR IS ALWAYS a BUTT nd crowd no matter how U>>PLAN UR LIFE" !!!

But, U don't have 2 sign UP 2 play D new "MEGA"

UR free 2 pick D PB>>RD>>MM^^4 $2/a throw!

CONGRAT'$ 2all>on UR new JACKPOT

PartyHiding Behind ComputerParty Hiding Behind ComputerPartyHiding Behind ComputerBashCoffeeParty Bat this month is D monthBat UR$$!               

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
            Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
            United States
            Member #50210
            March 1, 2007
            843 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

"He's not a stupid guy, we do white collar work"

Do you have to be smart to do white collar work?

"Do you have to be smart yo do white collar work? "

Just take a peek at our state and Federal representatives.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **