Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Money Is Power- Playing The Lottery To Become Rich Someday.

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Average people have a lottery mentality. Rich people have an action mentality.I hear these losers all the time, "if I could just win the lottery. If I could just get a chance. If my big break would come in" and blah blah blah. I don't expect anything to be given to me. If I want it you can be <snip> sure I'll go and get it. Play your stupid lottery, sit on your stupid couch in front of your stupid tv, and make your stupid excuses. Someone else is out there kicking ass and taking what is rightfully his.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"Play your stupid lottery, sit on your stupid couch in front of your stupid tv, and make your stupid excuses."

Uh-oh, sounds like somebody spent the rent money on the lottery again.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1279 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2013, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

"Play your stupid lottery, sit on your stupid couch in front of your stupid tv, and make your stupid excuses."

Uh-oh, sounds like somebody spent the rent money on the lottery again.

There you are!  I was wondering where you were!  Just last night I navigated to your profile and saw you hadn't posted in two weeks!

Whatever it was, I was hopin' it wasn't anything you couldn't handle...figgered you were having trouble w/  revenuers, ate a bad 'possum or were just hidin' out from one of those ex-wives. Wink

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

There you are!  I was wondering where you were!  Just last night I navigated to your profile and saw you hadn't posted in two weeks!

Whatever it was, I was hopin' it wasn't anything you couldn't handle...figgered you were having trouble w/  revenuers, ate a bad 'possum or were just hidin' out from one of those ex-wives. Wink

Hey Mike, thanks,

Nah, I gave up possum a long time ago, been eatin' a lotta squirrel though and the ex's would never find me back up in here.

Been readin', ruminatin', runnin' ridges, pickin' poke sallet and what have ya.

Gettin' cold but at least the constant rain stopped.

Only rained twice last week.

The first time for 3 days and the second time for 4 days.

Take care, buddy.

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Hey Mike, thanks,

Nah, I gave up possum a long time ago, been eatin' a lotta squirrel though and the ex's would never find me back up in here.

Been readin', ruminatin', runnin' ridges, pickin' poke sallet and what have ya.

Gettin' cold but at least the constant rain stopped.

Only rained twice last week.

The first time for 3 days and the second time for 4 days.

Take care, buddy.

Haven't had pole salad in years.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Haven't had pole salad in years.

Yeah, good eatin'.

Just make sure you use them lil bitty leaves and boil the hell out of it so ya don't die.

https://southernurbanhomestead.wordpress.com/2010/05/10/poke-sallet-granny-or-the-southern-urban-forager/