Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Weekly- 11/4 - 11/10

Topic closed. 205 replies. Last post 3 years ago by addai1516.

Page 13 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
White Lake,Mi
United States
Member #1495
May 12, 2003
5546 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Val!!!  I'm so sick of the MSL!!!

I agree!! getting ready to do the online thing, as my numbers keep dropping else where..LOL ( not really funny tho).

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #26915
    November 24, 2005
    6189 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

o.k  what bugs me is that when i go play my numbers the line is very long, i can deal with that

then you have 2-3 people playing 15-20 numbers then they are never done they are like let me get ugh

blah blah blah and blah blah blah i think to my self da...m ever heard of having a list ready

ugh o.k had to get that off the chest

Agreed Tre!!!  They go...gimme....!!!

Michigan
      United States
      Member #26915
      November 24, 2005
      6189 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I agree!! getting ready to do the online thing, as my numbers keep dropping else where..LOL ( not really funny tho).

Val is MI letting you you do that now or are you circumventing!  Can't blame you!  I am definitely cutting back!!!

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
        monroe, michigan
        United States
        Member #321
        April 30, 2002
        2407 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Since the computerize picking of numbers it is harder to it.

EP

Pray for world peace.

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #139344
          February 20, 2013
          1135 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I agree with all of you!!!!  Was not posting much because I feel like I must be an idiot that I can't hit anything. 

Always "1" off.  Only 1 or 2 tickets hit in the last 3 months, that's ridiculous.

I feel like they "Video Tape" several drawings, then say "Hmm, let's see what the "least played number was", okay that's the one we will show tonight or mid-day.  They must be on to the Mirrors, due digits, numbers and such.

No triples for Michigan I guess.   

Michigan
            United States
            Member #26915
            November 24, 2005
            6189 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I agree with all of you!!!!  Was not posting much because I feel like I must be an idiot that I can't hit anything. 

Always "1" off.  Only 1 or 2 tickets hit in the last 3 months, that's ridiculous.

I feel like they "Video Tape" several drawings, then say "Hmm, let's see what the "least played number was", okay that's the one we will show tonight or mid-day.  They must be on to the Mirrors, due digits, numbers and such.

No triples for Michigan I guess.   

We all agree!

White Lake,Mi
              United States
              Member #1495
              May 12, 2003
              5546 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Val is MI letting you you do that now or are you circumventing!  Can't blame you!  I am definitely cutting back!!!

I have definitely cut back from how I use to play. The msl does do that with that stupid card they have out now. But that is the last thing i want is them knowing my bank account or what I play. What I am talking about is online play thru a 3rd party. I do have a Paypal account, so it would be safer. Just the way the drawings have gone here latey is absurd !!!!!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Albert Camus

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                Harrison Township Michigan
                United States
                Member #90088
                April 21, 2010
                4265 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Evening Results:

266 - 0179 i think the 4 digit was in that order.

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

tre 01's avatar - spider miss.png
                  detroit mi
                  United States
                  Member #128567
                  May 28, 2012
                  5373 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

agreed man

Smile

White Lake,Mi
                    United States
                    Member #1495
                    May 12, 2003
                    5546 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I have definitely cut back from how I use to play. The msl does do that with that stupid card they have out now. But that is the last thing i want is them knowing my bank account or what I play. What I am talking about is online play thru a 3rd party. I do have a Paypal account, so it would be safer. Just the way the drawings have gone here latey is absurd !!!!!

also, I think michigan would be off the betting charts and I would just play other states !!! Screw this !!

VAL

Albert Camus

tre 01's avatar - spider miss.png
                      detroit mi
                      United States
                      Member #128567
                      May 28, 2012
                      5373 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

also, I think michigan would be off the betting charts and I would just play other states !!! Screw this !!

I see my dream numbers hitting every state but michigan lately. except that 312 yesterday

Smile

Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #26915
                        November 24, 2005
                        6189 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2013, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

My numbers come out in Ill or other states!  I'm def pulling back on MI!  But yes, I will continue to post!  I tried paypal to play online and couldn't.  Fine!!!   Money saved!!  Changing my mindset!

Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #26915
                          November 24, 2005
                          6189 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2013, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Evening Results:

266 - 0179 i think the 4 digit was in that order.

Thanks CB!!!

randhill's avatar - animaniacs20

United States
                            Member #3146
                            December 28, 2003
                            457 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

There is a better way to do this, never leave my computer. You google: "Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card" Apply for the card, its free. Then you set up an account with __________ no paypal account, no bank account used. 1st time you load your account with $70.00: this firm matches the $70.00  as you are watching your account online... the $70 becomes $140 in front of your eyes. You think 777 will drop in the OH evening... u can play $1 str on 777 in OH for the evening. It comes up, you get paid $900; 50 cents pays $450 Non repeat u can play 25 cents & win $37.50 boxed. 25 cents on a double pays $75.00 50 cents on a double pays $150. Getting the money when u win is easy, only issue is there is a $25 western union fee. Friend of mine bet $10 str on a 3 digit, won $9000 it did take 4 days to get the cash, they will only send $2500 per day western union. I have a dummy account randini@yahoo.com  In the past I have won, collected the money... several of my friends have set up accounts. Send me an email subject line "randhill". I will tell you how to do it... I actually get something for recommendations. This company has an outstanding service department 1-800 phone lines. Never had a problem. These Green dot cards can be loaded @ Walmart, several drug stores, or even online if you wish.

randhill's avatar - animaniacs20

United States
                              Member #3146
                              December 28, 2003
                              457 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

There is a better way to do this, never leave my computer. You google: "Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card" Apply for the card, its free. Then you set up an account with __________ no paypal account, no bank account used. 1st time you load your account with $70.00: this firm matches the $70.00  as you are watching your account online... the $70 becomes $140 in front of your eyes. You think 777 will drop in the OH evening... u can play $1 str on 777 in OH for the evening. It comes up, you get paid $900; 50 cents pays $450 Non repeat u can play 25 cents & win $37.50 boxed. 25 cents on a double pays $75.00 50 cents on a double pays $150. Getting the money when u win is easy, only issue is there is a $25 western union fee. Friend of mine bet $10 str on a 3 digit, won $9000 it did take 4 days to get the cash, they will only send $2500 per day western union. I have a dummy account randini@yahoo.com  In the past I have won, collected the money... several of my friends have set up accounts. Send me an email subject line "randhill". I will tell you how to do it... I actually get something for recommendations. This company has an outstanding service department 1-800 phone lines. Never had a problem. These Green dot cards can be loaded @ Walmart, several drug stores, or even online if you wish.

On the doubles forgot to say the .25 cents pays $75.00 is boxed. Boxed 50 cents is $150 Have had hits in CA, PA IN, you can even play the 3 digit in Quebec, or Ontario. NY, NJ, almost all the states are listed. I stick with the states with double daily drawings... for some reason the #'s seem to fall better. What is odd, you rarely or never see a 3 digit fall from the 4 digit in the other states. But it seems like certain #'s in the history of other states fall more often. Here... wtf?

Page 13 of 14