Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Weekly- 11/4 - 11/10

Topic closed. 205 replies. Last post 3 years ago by addai1516.

Page 14 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Harrison Township Michigan
United States
Member #90088
April 21, 2010
4265 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks CB!!!

Your Very Welcome D

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

randhill's avatar - animaniacs20

United States
    Member #3146
    December 28, 2003
    457 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

There is a better way to do this, never leave my computer. You google: "Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card" Apply for the card, its free. Then you set up an account with __________ no paypal account, no bank account used. 1st time you load your account with $70.00: this firm matches the $70.00  as you are watching your account online... the $70 becomes $140 in front of your eyes. You think 777 will drop in the OH evening... u can play $1 str on 777 in OH for the evening. It comes up, you get paid $900; 50 cents pays $450 Non repeat u can play 25 cents & win $37.50 boxed. 25 cents on a double pays $75.00 50 cents on a double pays $150. Getting the money when u win is easy, only issue is there is a $25 western union fee. Friend of mine bet $10 str on a 3 digit, won $9000 it did take 4 days to get the cash, they will only send $2500 per day western union. I have a dummy account randini@yahoo.com  In the past I have won, collected the money... several of my friends have set up accounts. Send me an email subject line "randhill". I will tell you how to do it... I actually get something for recommendations. This company has an outstanding service department 1-800 phone lines. Never had a problem. These Green dot cards can be loaded @ Walmart, several drug stores, or even online if you wish.

Long day; I am sorry folks its... randini@comcast.net  why am I doing this? I get something for new accounts, I want to see players win more money when they win. It is nice to be able to play just 25 cents on a # if I wish, I am hoping a few others will also follow other states like I do. I will also show you how to check the history of each state, for overdue combos, almost all the tools you need to try to hit. I check emails in the morning, thats when instructions will come thru. I give the directions, then everything is up to you.

United States
      Member #3146
      December 28, 2003
      457 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Long day; I am sorry folks its... randini@comcast.net  why am I doing this? I get something for new accounts, I want to see players win more money when they win. It is nice to be able to play just 25 cents on a # if I wish, I am hoping a few others will also follow other states like I do. I will also show you how to check the history of each state, for overdue combos, almost all the tools you need to try to hit. I check emails in the morning, thats when instructions will come thru. I give the directions, then everything is up to you.

One more item it takes about 4 days to receive the green dot visa card in the mail. But you do not have to load any money to get it. It comes with a 0 balance until u load it.

United States
        Member #3146
        December 28, 2003
        457 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

This is what the website looks like to play: This didn't post correctly, must easier... but below is all the states you can play in. Off means it is too late to place bets, other states have the cut off time. Example: IL u have until 10:05PM for the evening bet. Midday is now off in IL

Use text box to play multiple boxed or straight numbers separated by spaces or commas.

Use check boxes to play one boxed or straight number or a straight multiPlay number.
          Number 1:
        Number 2:
        Number 3:
        Choose Drawing(s)

* - No Sunday drawings.   ** - No weekend drawings.  OFF - Today's drawing has passed or no drawing today.

Create Ticket(s)

Amount: $0.25 $0.50 $1.00 $2.00 $3.00 $4.00 $5.00 $6.00 $7.00 $8.00 $9.00 $10.00 Start Date: 11/10/2013 11/11/2013 11/12/2013 11/13/2013 11/14/2013 11/15/2013 11/16/2013 11/17/2013 11/18/2013 11/19/2013 11/20/2013 11/21/2013 11/22/2013 11/23/2013 11/24/2013 11/25/2013 11/26/2013 11/27/2013 11/28/2013 11/29/2013 Days to Run: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

United States
          Member #3146
          December 28, 2003
          457 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2013, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Oh, a 4 digit str pays $9,000 so if you have a hot 4 digit let me know... lol.

United States
            Member #3146
            December 28, 2003
            457 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

One more item I need to explain before you set up your account. When you want your winnings sent to you per western union, the 1st time you withdraw you will have to send per fax, or scanned attached by email a copy of your ID & a utility bill in your name. This is done to prove you are who you are. Once this is done, it never has to be done again. I had to do this with poker stars too, before all the poker websites were closed. This is due to it is international, no regular prepaid visa card in a store will work. The reason green dot works, is because it is accepted for international travel. I made that mistake, bought a prepaid visa card in the store, only to learn it can only be used in the US. I have done international travel, & have used the prepaid international cards b4 thru the local bank. Nothing is reported on taxes, it is your responsibility to pay the taxes. 8 -)

United States
              Member #3146
              December 28, 2003
              457 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I have a couple of responses, sending out the information in the morning. If ok, Tre 01 & hope ok to mention you. Why don't you try 1st, then let everyone else know how it worked out... if you agree. You were the 1st to request information. Smile It will take about a week from start to finish. But your lottery costs will drop roughly 1/2 to play the same #'s. The reason, you can win more. With 50 cents paying $450 you win almost as $1 bet for $500 on a str. A 50 cent non repeat combo box pays $75.00   or normally $41.00

United States
                Member #3146
                December 28, 2003
                457 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I do have a caution, I surely don't wish to see anyone gamble more. I have disciple, I can quit & watch the #'s for a few days. It is much easier to play more money when you can play several states. I want to see people win, not lose any money. If I may suggest, just follow a few states.

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Battle Creek, MI
                  United States
                  Member #2131
                  August 21, 2003
                  552 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2013, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Anybody that know how spread sheets work, know that you can perform a query and find any number pattern you want (numbers that's played the most, least, and yes sets of numbers that hasn't been played at all).  Lottery #s are suppose to be random. Let me first say that I agree with you all, something just isn't right. I've heard the stories of other states that was caught cheating, I hope that MSL hasn't jumped on this band wagon. I have also heard that scatch off are dropped in certain areas of each city, I'm hopeing this is a mythe as well. But after reading you all post, and hearing these same statements in our city, I am feeling strongly now that there is truth somewhere.  As of today, I am also going to sit back and watch you all post closer, and compare to what really comes out. Also, I didn't know that you can play other state lotteries online.  I use to play MI. lottery, I stopped long time ago, I came up with the same theroy you all feel today, I am usually one number off, or totally off. When I play lottery now, I usually play it when I go up north to Indiana.  Thanks for that information, I am going to choose a states and watch their #s drawned, and if my numbers is hitting in that state - I am going to start back playing lottery "ONLINE", but only in that particular state. WOW, this site is hot today, and very informational. Thanks you all for confirming what I had already believed.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                    Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                    United States
                    Member #93153
                    June 23, 2010
                    4087 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2013, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Anybody that know how spread sheets work, know that you can perform a query and find any number pattern you want (numbers that's played the most, least, and yes sets of numbers that hasn't been played at all).  Lottery #s are suppose to be random. Let me first say that I agree with you all, something just isn't right. I've heard the stories of other states that was caught cheating, I hope that MSL hasn't jumped on this band wagon. I have also heard that scatch off are dropped in certain areas of each city, I'm hopeing this is a mythe as well. But after reading you all post, and hearing these same statements in our city, I am feeling strongly now that there is truth somewhere.  As of today, I am also going to sit back and watch you all post closer, and compare to what really comes out. Also, I didn't know that you can play other state lotteries online.  I use to play MI. lottery, I stopped long time ago, I came up with the same theroy you all feel today, I am usually one number off, or totally off. When I play lottery now, I usually play it when I go up north to Indiana.  Thanks for that information, I am going to choose a states and watch their #s drawned, and if my numbers is hitting in that state - I am going to start back playing lottery "ONLINE", but only in that particular state. WOW, this site is hot today, and very informational. Thanks you all for confirming what I had already believed.

To all my Michigan friends if the old system don't work its time to  regroup and find another way of picking up numbers i know for a fact that Michigan state lottrey  got too smart or too dumb and cheating going on LOL .. Numbers coming out recently is just too strange lol .   I really feel all ur  fustrations !! to those who want to cut back just play lottrey, play  only ur pet numbers , doubles only play numbers or tripples only play numbers and .. please consider to use rootsums if u can .. yesterday in my work out for rootsums i came up with rootsums 4, 5 and 6 .. 104 and 266 fell midday and evening .. = rootsum 5 , digit 4 and 6 ... rootsum create lots of numbers but u can use it as your guide to narrow down numbers with a pair system u have .. This mean that if u have a pair u like use the pairs to pick out numbers from the chart  just my 2 cents  ..good luck

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

addai1516's avatar - lib
                      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                      United States
                      Member #93153
                      June 23, 2010
                      4087 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

To all my Michigan friends if the old system don't work its time to  regroup and find another way of picking up numbers i know for a fact that Michigan state lottrey  got too smart or too dumb and cheating going on LOL .. Numbers coming out recently is just too strange lol .   I really feel all ur  fustrations !! to those who want to cut back just play lottrey, play  only ur pet numbers , doubles only play numbers or tripples only play numbers and .. please consider to use rootsums if u can .. yesterday in my work out for rootsums i came up with rootsums 4, 5 and 6 .. 104 and 266 fell midday and evening .. = rootsum 5 , digit 4 and 6 ... rootsum create lots of numbers but u can use it as your guide to narrow down numbers with a pair system u have .. This mean that if u have a pair u like use the pairs to pick out numbers from the chart  just my 2 cents  ..good luck

ok rootsum 6 falls with digit 6 .. 096 .. congrats to all the winners ..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Page 14 of 14