Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2013

Topic closed. 1556 replies. Last post 3 years ago by JaeMac.

Page 12 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
La Grange NC
United States
Member #76537
June 30, 2009
454 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Nc is nothing but crap 

Pretty much my thinking except a little different wording. So full of it!

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
    Member #62239
    June 21, 2008
    24956 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Nothing but the truth!    This is pure crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

I'll be playing 666 tonight... Evil LookingGreen laughEvil Looking

*pls*

njmichael06's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      greensboro
      United States
      Member #147248
      September 26, 2013
      106 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Are 666 due?

KickRockz's avatar - boondocks
        Gboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #132530
        September 5, 2012
        811 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

NCEL is about to drop those Trip 3s or a quad within the coming days or weeks...All they are doin is collecting money that they are about to lose when they drop them.

WAITING ON 007 and 5505

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
          Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44028 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm guessing here, but PM and posts probably use the same code base.  So that's why it still restricts online gambling sites (as well as certain language), even in PMs.

Forum owners are well within their rights to restrict certain topics and words.  (Read TOS very carefully)  It's not a violation of free speech, or privacy. You're using someone else's system to communicate something, and that means that person's systems & company can be held legally and/or financially liable for any damage done or laws broken.  (Obviously depends on what sort of bottom-feeding lawyer is prosecuting)

There are serious concerns when you run e-commerce and online communities that the average user just doesn't really have enough background to get into.  I'm not trying to be condescending, but in today's litigious society, the second you open up something ANYWHERE (brick & mortar or online), you open yourself up to those types of liabilities. 

Todd's taking the safe way out - online gambling is ILLEGAL in the US.  (Interstate commerce laws, if memory serves)  If you do it, you take the risk on yourself.   But by not allowing the promotion of those sites here on LP, he shields himself somewhat from that potential liability.  Remember the poker sites a few years ago?

Thats interesting considering certain players here on this thread who play online will post their winning lines from their online account as proof that they won and nothing is said to them about that. how is this possible ? how is it one can post their ticket info from the online site but yet we cant even utter the words ??? 

rajh08's avatar - rinard
            NC
            United States
            Member #75732
            June 10, 2009
            3440 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I am with on that......This lottery is insane!

666666666666666666666666666666666Red Devil

Cool  Looking for $$$$$Q$$$$$ it will surely come!

Liking: 9111 4111 0090 0095 3211 9876 8688

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
              Member #142494
              May 13, 2013
              2852 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... yea i know the lotto does crazy things , repeats happen, and expect the unexpected .. blah blah blah ... but this isssshhh righhht heeerree .... this isssh riiiight heerrreee my *** (katt williams) .....LOL... the game is off, the machines been reset ... tryna tell ya, i remember this happened last year, and everything i was doing and expecting wasnt happening all of a sudden... and thats when i was told they reset things around this time and its harders to predict ... then things settle back down into some sense of normal eventually .... you can keep playing or wait it out.. but nobodys actually gonna wait it out .... lol

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

La Grange NC
                United States
                Member #76537
                June 30, 2009
                454 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

NCEL is about to drop those Trip 3s or a quad within the coming days or weeks...All they are doin is collecting money that they are about to lose when they drop them.

You are so right! They do this mess for a week or two and wear your @$% out until you quit playing and then they slam you. The delta number was 444 for the draw today. There should be a 00 delta in the next few draws.  When that hits look out.  Until they drop it watch for crazy repeat pairs and numbers. I'm playing 10 numbers back and three back pair repeats. This is two straight draws with all even numbers. This draw or the next has to have at least two odd. That in mind, I'm going harder on the odd triples. Last months number on the third was 300, so the 333 is my pick, or that repeat 383. Also since the delta was a triple, I might think about something with an 00 or the flip 55. Good luck to everybody! Lord knows we need in this state.I Agree!

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                  Member #142494
                  May 13, 2013
                  2852 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

if the machines are random , they cant do crazy things on their own before dropping big numbers to keep the payouts down ... everyone believes this they do this , but if thats true, than nobody believes that the machines draw purely random numbers right, or that the machines arent programmed to keep the payouts down.......

anyway ...... got a feeling the 08 pair will hit right ... just a heads up.

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
                    Greensboro
                    United States
                    Member #109769
                    April 19, 2011
                    2111 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Thats interesting considering certain players here on this thread who play online will post their winning lines from their online account as proof that they won and nothing is said to them about that. how is this possible ? how is it one can post their ticket info from the online site but yet we cant even utter the words ??? 

Probably because those lines are nothing but letters & numbers - if Todd were to program the filters for it, there wouldn't be any posts (well there'd be the posts about how crooked the lottery is, but that's about it)!  It's much easier to filter out something a little more unique, such as the names of those particular sites, hyperlinks, etc. 

AFAIK, based on other (open source and paid) forum software, the code functions in the same way for filters across the board - it looks for a specific string and sometimes variations.  (really depends on the level of sophistication)

If I post this - 214088195-1, the system can't differentiate if it's a ticket slip or a wheel (which I've seen some people post), or even the results of the 2.882 or PI, or a new system I'm trying.  For reference, it is a ticket "slip".

We know Todd's not online 24/7 and can't monitor the hundreds/thousands of posts per day for stuff that slips through the filters or is questionable in the first place.  Unless he appoints a bunch of moderators (which you don't want, trust me), stuff will get through, and we'll continually keep getting people asking "how do i play online". 

Todd tries to encourage free exchange of ideas (within reason) and if anyone's noticed, really only steps in unless things get out of hand (members having issues with each other, not posting in the right place repeatedly, trolling etc.)

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

OneHitAway's avatar - 2011 audi-a7-jpg.jpg
                      Charlotte, NC
                      United States
                      Member #109077
                      April 5, 2011
                      722 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Here is a short story: A friend of mine who knows about this forum thru me but not a member was at his barbershop. He too is a pick 3 player and overheard a few others talking about numbers. They mentioned this lottery forum so he asked them their handle but they didnt have one. Last time I checked there were over 15000 views on this thread and its only december 3rd. The people who post on here influence alot and i mean alot of nc players who dont contribute any knowledge with us. Everyone followed technics and they knew about him also. The moral of the story is that NC will not drop the numbers we post on here because the volume on certain numbers and payout will be too high. I cannot continue to lose money by posting. Sorry fam i truly believe we are killing ourselves.

Lottery is not random, research pays off!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23265 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

As someone who has been here a long time, you know the answer to this.  It is not allowed, and if you or anyone else reports it, I will delete it and warn the person who did it.  That's why every single post has a "Report Abuse" link on it.  But you already know that.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23265 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Probably because those lines are nothing but letters & numbers - if Todd were to program the filters for it, there wouldn't be any posts (well there'd be the posts about how crooked the lottery is, but that's about it)!  It's much easier to filter out something a little more unique, such as the names of those particular sites, hyperlinks, etc. 

AFAIK, based on other (open source and paid) forum software, the code functions in the same way for filters across the board - it looks for a specific string and sometimes variations.  (really depends on the level of sophistication)

If I post this - 214088195-1, the system can't differentiate if it's a ticket slip or a wheel (which I've seen some people post), or even the results of the 2.882 or PI, or a new system I'm trying.  For reference, it is a ticket "slip".

We know Todd's not online 24/7 and can't monitor the hundreds/thousands of posts per day for stuff that slips through the filters or is questionable in the first place.  Unless he appoints a bunch of moderators (which you don't want, trust me), stuff will get through, and we'll continually keep getting people asking "how do i play online". 

Todd tries to encourage free exchange of ideas (within reason) and if anyone's noticed, really only steps in unless things get out of hand (members having issues with each other, not posting in the right place repeatedly, trolling etc.)

Thanks for posting that — it's a pretty accurate account of how things work.

Cheers

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                            Baltimore
                            United States
                            Member #80332
                            September 24, 2009
                            44028 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Here is a short story: A friend of mine who knows about this forum thru me but not a member was at his barbershop. He too is a pick 3 player and overheard a few others talking about numbers. They mentioned this lottery forum so he asked them their handle but they didnt have one. Last time I checked there were over 15000 views on this thread and its only december 3rd. The people who post on here influence alot and i mean alot of nc players who dont contribute any knowledge with us. Everyone followed technics and they knew about him also. The moral of the story is that NC will not drop the numbers we post on here because the volume on certain numbers and payout will be too high. I cannot continue to lose money by posting. Sorry fam i truly believe we are killing ourselves.

I cannot agree with you more, we run ticket sales through the roof because we are so heavily watched....I had a conversation like this with a few clerks I deal with daily.. they knew of lots of us also from other people coming in dropping names from people here on the thread. if we all sit here and agree on a few numbers and 10,000 people go out and play based on that, it drives sales up and decreases chances in certain combinations coming. forget the " its only balls flipping around " therory....ncel is doing something unique. I have been stopped dozens of times by people who recognized me from my picture here on the post, all who said they follow us daily...so yes we have heavy influence on peoples choices.

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
                              Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #109769
                              April 19, 2011
                              2111 Posts
                              Posted: December 3, 2013, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

I cannot agree with you more, we run ticket sales through the roof because we are so heavily watched....I had a conversation like this with a few clerks I deal with daily.. they knew of lots of us also from other people coming in dropping names from people here on the thread. if we all sit here and agree on a few numbers and 10,000 people go out and play based on that, it drives sales up and decreases chances in certain combinations coming. forget the " its only balls flipping around " therory....ncel is doing something unique. I have been stopped dozens of times by people who recognized me from my picture here on the post, all who said they follow us daily...so yes we have heavy influence on peoples choices.

I'm been tryin to send you a PM for a few days now man - clean out your inbox! :P

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

Page 12 of 104