Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 12/1 - 12/31/2013

Topic closed. 1556 replies. Last post 3 years ago by JaeMac.

Page 9 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
JaeMac's avatar - sungirl
CLT, NC
United States
Member #135990
December 1, 2012
625 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Dec. 2  EVE

048/3813

Congrats to all winners and posters!

Spring is a time for new beginnings and BIG winnings!!Hippy

CLT, NC
    United States
    Member #135990
    December 1, 2012
    625 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

no

adding 069 / 609

primary pairs 04 05 07 09 for eve

good luck tonight everybody

You said it!  04 pair

Hyper

CLT, NC
      United States
      Member #135990
      December 1, 2012
      625 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Midday Qp's~ 100 900 Eek

plshelpme, I got a QP tonight for 300.  Hmmm!

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Nashville,NC
        United States
        Member #86372
        February 3, 2010
        4295 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

plshelpme, I got a QP tonight for 300.  Hmmm!

Can someone find the 048 followers

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
          Member #62239
          June 21, 2008
          24975 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Can someone find the 048 followers

048 is Often Followed by: 065* 103 142 256 260** 275 (286 862) 312 365 (398 938) 519 579 582 (638 683) 802 806 840 846 953

Doubles Following Often: 344 388 646 707 733 911

Historical Predictions: 729**718** 134 161 165 249 512** 542 585 658 705 815 828 963 058**

048 is Often Followed or Preceded by:105-505-905-993-194-594-005-015-305-705-994-995-394-794-004

*pls*

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
            Member #142494
            May 13, 2013
            2852 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2013, 12:05 am - IP Logged

If anyone works with sums,  the MOST common sums that should hit at least once every 13 or 14 drawings are all at least 2 times over the average and one of them about 4 times over the average.. sum 12 just hit twice the same day with 156 and now again with 048.... what they are doing right now is absurd ... they cant keep this up much longer , they just cant ... Mad No No

I think Vergie said earlier about the machines being changed .... the person who taught me all I know, who isnt even on LP, but has a website.... he says that the month of December is the time when most of the states reset or mess with the RNG machines (the computers that pick the numbers) .... (the ping pong balls are for show) .... so anyway, the patterns and things you expect to happen, suddenly dont happen anymore ... and it looks like it is happening...  ... the RNG machines are designed to beat us and any strategy we think could be used to beat them... but certain things have to happen and they have no way around it, whether its pairs, sums, digits , etc .. what i have heard about the RNG machines and how the lotteries really work , is some mindblowing stuff...

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

United States
              Member #141759
              April 23, 2013
              2202 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

If anyone works with sums,  the MOST common sums that should hit at least once every 13 or 14 drawings are all at least 2 times over the average and one of them about 4 times over the average.. sum 12 just hit twice the same day with 156 and now again with 048.... what they are doing right now is absurd ... they cant keep this up much longer , they just cant ... Mad No No

I think Vergie said earlier about the machines being changed .... the person who taught me all I know, who isnt even on LP, but has a website.... he says that the month of December is the time when most of the states reset or mess with the RNG machines (the computers that pick the numbers) .... (the ping pong balls are for show) .... so anyway, the patterns and things you expect to happen, suddenly dont happen anymore ... and it looks like it is happening...  ... the RNG machines are designed to beat us and any strategy we think could be used to beat them... but certain things have to happen and they have no way around it, whether its pairs, sums, digits , etc .. what i have heard about the RNG machines and how the lotteries really work , is some mindblowing stuff...

Thanks for sharing

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Earth, USA
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44181 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

HI-FIVE TO THAT STATEMENT !!  I Agree!

hartless27's avatar - wze5laa
                  Fayetteville, NC
                  United States
                  Member #149497
                  December 2, 2013
                  5 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2013, 12:24 am - IP Logged

My question is... How are the machines designed to beat us if those machines also pick random numbers just like the ping pong machines are "supposed" to do? It's simple, we have no idea what the machine is going to pick and it has no idea what we are going to pick so the point is moot.

Heartless

“Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth”

-Proverbs 10:4-

Earth, USA
                    United States
                    Member #80332
                    September 24, 2009
                    44181 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2013, 12:51 am - IP Logged

My question is... How are the machines designed to beat us if those machines also pick random numbers just like the ping pong machines are "supposed" to do? It's simple, we have no idea what the machine is going to pick and it has no idea what we are going to pick so the point is moot.

Since the drawings are pre-recorded, there is tons of room for trickery. we are not watching a live drawing. I can sit and record 0-9 balls dropping and then pick the ones I like and run them anytime I want because they are recorded in advance....just a thought.

ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
                      Member #142494
                      May 13, 2013
                      2852 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

... most state lotteries hired a company called gtech , they handle the states lotteries and get paid and ungodly amount... the ball machines were "random" right? ... ok so how could this company promise the states lotteries that they would increase their revenues by such huge amounts... by using a machine that produces "random" numbers... instead of the balls .. random and random should yield the same amount of revenue right? basically this company has convinced most states lotteries that they would make more and pay out less if they hire them to run the lottery and use the computers... and most states agreed... and they delivered ... the lotteries make more and pay out way less than they once did.....

these people design the machine to destroy patterns , because anything designed by humans will have patterns that develope... its just fact ... this is where it gets dicy and no proof can be made about this , but consider what these people know , how much money is spent on every number every day, on what day of every year, and so many statistics that we probably wouldnt even think of.... we know for a fact they change the machines or reset them, to stop any patterns that have developed that people may have noticed... can it be proven that they take all the information they have about what numbers are played , how much money is put on them, what days people play them on the most ... you cant imagine how smart these people are , they can use statistics , and based on the info they have... they know the the if they do this ... the people will do that, or play that... etc etc ..you know how we look at what comes out and try to figure out what they will do next... well they also do that to us, they know what we will do next ... and when i say we i dont mean all lottery players... as we know most people have no strategy and are not on LotteryPost, .. most people who play p3 p4 are lower income people hoping to get lucky on their lucky numbers.... , so can it be proven that the people use this data when they set the computers algorithms ? No ... but its a matter of what you believe.

anybody ever try to go play and the system was down in certain stores, then a triple or quad comes out, or how they block certain numbers ... they know how much money is on every number every single drawing of every year ... what numbers get played at certain stores, etc etc etc etc ...

I dont wanna sound like a loony conspiracy theorist ... LOL .. but i believe what i was told by people who have been at this for many many years.... the information is very hard to find about gtech and all the stuff I'm saying.... and I  was only told a little about it...

but at the end of the day I guess it all comes down to this ....  the lotteries were already random.. right? ... random is random right? meaning there is not something that can be more random than something else right? (if its really random)... so how could this company promise the states lotteries it would drastically decrease thier payouts ... by using their computer that was "random" ? ... well however they did it , or whatever you want to believe is the cause... the computers have greatly increased the lotteries revenues and decreased the payouts ... people have to win though.. or they wont play... so yes they have big payouts , but trust me ... they will not payout more than they want to payout over a given time... one good thing is that MOST people who make any real BIG, Huge money from playing p3, p4 for a living and live really good and I know 2 people of many out there...  , they play online, so the lotteries never have to compensate for those winnings or adjust to it cuz they arent the ones paying  out..

Ok Im done rambling.. lol .... good night

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44181 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2013, 2:32 am - IP Logged

... most state lotteries hired a company called gtech , they handle the states lotteries and get paid and ungodly amount... the ball machines were "random" right? ... ok so how could this company promise the states lotteries that they would increase their revenues by such huge amounts... by using a machine that produces "random" numbers... instead of the balls .. random and random should yield the same amount of revenue right? basically this company has convinced most states lotteries that they would make more and pay out less if they hire them to run the lottery and use the computers... and most states agreed... and they delivered ... the lotteries make more and pay out way less than they once did.....

these people design the machine to destroy patterns , because anything designed by humans will have patterns that develope... its just fact ... this is where it gets dicy and no proof can be made about this , but consider what these people know , how much money is spent on every number every day, on what day of every year, and so many statistics that we probably wouldnt even think of.... we know for a fact they change the machines or reset them, to stop any patterns that have developed that people may have noticed... can it be proven that they take all the information they have about what numbers are played , how much money is put on them, what days people play them on the most ... you cant imagine how smart these people are , they can use statistics , and based on the info they have... they know the the if they do this ... the people will do that, or play that... etc etc ..you know how we look at what comes out and try to figure out what they will do next... well they also do that to us, they know what we will do next ... and when i say we i dont mean all lottery players... as we know most people have no strategy and are not on LotteryPost, .. most people who play p3 p4 are lower income people hoping to get lucky on their lucky numbers.... , so can it be proven that the people use this data when they set the computers algorithms ? No ... but its a matter of what you believe.

anybody ever try to go play and the system was down in certain stores, then a triple or quad comes out, or how they block certain numbers ... they know how much money is on every number every single drawing of every year ... what numbers get played at certain stores, etc etc etc etc ...

I dont wanna sound like a loony conspiracy theorist ... LOL .. but i believe what i was told by people who have been at this for many many years.... the information is very hard to find about gtech and all the stuff I'm saying.... and I  was only told a little about it...

but at the end of the day I guess it all comes down to this ....  the lotteries were already random.. right? ... random is random right? meaning there is not something that can be more random than something else right? (if its really random)... so how could this company promise the states lotteries it would drastically decrease thier payouts ... by using their computer that was "random" ? ... well however they did it , or whatever you want to believe is the cause... the computers have greatly increased the lotteries revenues and decreased the payouts ... people have to win though.. or they wont play... so yes they have big payouts , but trust me ... they will not payout more than they want to payout over a given time... one good thing is that MOST people who make any real BIG, Huge money from playing p3, p4 for a living and live really good and I know 2 people of many out there...  , they play online, so the lotteries never have to compensate for those winnings or adjust to it cuz they arent the ones paying  out..

Ok Im done rambling.. lol .... good night

well said and I agree again, playing online is the only chance you have of making the odds better and work in your favor. playing in the store is almost a waste of time unless you know the one pair and play it for $40...I am not one of those play 40 numbers for only $40 type of people. 

KickRockz's avatar - boondocks
                          Gboro, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #132530
                          September 5, 2012
                          812 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2013, 4:02 am - IP Logged

well said and I agree again, playing online is the only chance you have of making the odds better and work in your favor. playing in the store is almost a waste of time unless you know the one pair and play it for $40...I am not one of those play 40 numbers for only $40 type of people. 

Well I've asked time after time how to play online but no one wants to give me the website or process becuz they are scared that Todd is goim to cancel their LP Account...smh...I guess I'll jus have to continue to lose money

WAITING ON 007 and 5505

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Va Beach
                            United States
                            Member #532
                            August 2, 2002
                            17948 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2013, 4:59 am - IP Logged

12/3

123 769 165 781 687 996 345 678 929 410 012 463 854 032 441 890 894 765 721 890 234 349 210 695 397 620 428 064 862 040 842 396 580 930 222 555

My pat numbers ... 769 716 777 213 ... 1711 3337

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Va Beach
                              United States
                              Member #532
                              August 2, 2002
                              17948 Posts
                              Posted: December 3, 2013, 5:04 am - IP Logged

12/2

122 555 444 411 789 530 521 709 530 521 518 567 498 107 156 832 901 016 987 905 876 577 536 731 539 717 519 406 408 769 213 769 811 881

I have it box....408 it came 048 congrats to all who hit last night.

My pat numbers ... 769 716 777 213 ... 1711 3337

Page 9 of 104