Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers Associated With Nelson Mandela

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bahamablues's avatar - animal whale.jpg

Bahamas
Member #72637
March 23, 2009
796 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Born: July 18, 1918 (age 95),

1918 950 995 795

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I like  18 50 57 59 75  09 for MM

09 19 50 57 59  07 for PB

United States
      Member #129868
      June 30, 2012
      2452 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2013, 2:52 am - IP Logged

1918 950 995 795

I think its a little misguided to be trying to produce lottery numbers off a mans death, let alone Nelson Mandela.  One word: disgusted.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2013, 3:59 am - IP Logged

1918 950 995 795

No respect, whatsoever, for a man of peace.......TASTELESS!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2013, 7:54 am - IP Logged

People have played all kinds of important dates as lottery numbers from,  kids birthdays, parents birthdays, deaths, Ive heard of people playing the 9/11 date before...all are just as explotative as the next, but numbers mean different things to different people...If I won the a lottery jackpot because I played someones dod (date of death) people would really be mad mainly because they didnt think of it too, but most people wouldnt even care and think I was just lucky. Would I feel bad?? Absolutely not...

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4106 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

This number guessing game can drive people nuts. Some folk could take this to the nth degree..

The Day Iraq was invaded,the number of troops divided by divisions,how many Generals on the ground..come on people.Its ONLY numbers.

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2452 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

People have played all kinds of important dates as lottery numbers from,  kids birthdays, parents birthdays, deaths, Ive heard of people playing the 9/11 date before...all are just as explotative as the next, but numbers mean different things to different people...If I won the a lottery jackpot because I played someones dod (date of death) people would really be mad mainly because they didnt think of it too, but most people wouldnt even care and think I was just lucky. Would I feel bad?? Absolutely not...

Are you trying to justify this behavior.  I think you should stop. " Would you feel bad?? Absolutely not..."  This says a lot about your character.  Bottom line its wrong, so Im not interested in what it means to different people.  Its wrong....period.

United States
                Member #129868
                June 30, 2012
                2452 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

No respect, whatsoever, for a man of peace.......TASTELESS!

I Agree!  Yea like his life was worth nothing more than a pick 3 or pick 4 boxed hit.  Like you said str8...tasteless.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Are you trying to justify this behavior.  I think you should stop. " Would you feel bad?? Absolutely not..."  This says a lot about your character.  Bottom line its wrong, so Im not interested in what it means to different people.  Its wrong....period.

I agree, Chrissy.

You should never trivialize the death of anybody. Everyone leaves loved ones behind whose hearts ache for them.

It's all about respect and compassion and simple human decency, some people just don't have any.

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2452 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Chrissy.

You should never trivialize the death of anybody. Everyone leaves loved ones behind whose hearts ache for them.

It's all about respect and compassion and simple human decency, some people just don't have any.

Well you said it best rd, like you always do.

United States
                      Member #130815
                      July 25, 2012
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Are you seriously upset that someone is using a date for lotto numbers?? Also arent you trivializing his LIFE by reducing it to just what numbers have corresponded with his death?? I mean the man was waaaay more than the number that correspond to his death...So it is unimportant what you think about other people using random numbers for whatever reason...it is their business and you do not have to subscribe to it....period

United States
                        Member #130815
                        July 25, 2012
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Chrissy.

they are just numbers...they have nothing to do with compassion, decency or whatever... No one can say it right or wrong...and by the way Nelson Mandela was more than just his death date the numbers mean nothing other than the day he died and it would be no different if we posted his birthday for the use of lotto numbers

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

The best thing you could do if you dont like it.....just dont play those numbers, but to heck with you if you think Im not going to, cause there is no reason not to...they are just numbers period

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Well you said it best rd, like you always do.

Thank you, Chrissy.

United States
                              Member #129868
                              June 30, 2012
                              2452 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Are you seriously upset that someone is using a date for lotto numbers?? Also arent you trivializing his LIFE by reducing it to just what numbers have corresponded with his death?? I mean the man was waaaay more than the number that correspond to his death...So it is unimportant what you think about other people using random numbers for whatever reason...it is their business and you do not have to subscribe to it....period

You never made any sense....  So this is going to be my last post.  I'm not upset, I was more turned off that someone would actually do something like that.  As far as the rest of the stuff you post, like I said you don't make sense, all you are is blabber.  If you can't see that this is wrong, I'm done.  I learned a long time ago not to argue when one is ignorant.