Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers Associated With Nelson Mandela

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Nikkicute.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

You never made any sense....  So this is going to be my last post.  I'm not upset, I was more turned off that someone would actually do something like that.  As far as the rest of the stuff you post, like I said you don't make sense, all you are is blabber.  If you can't see that this is wrong, I'm done.  I learned a long time ago not to argue when one is ignorant.

Thank God that's you last post cause they are just numbers and anybody can use any numbers they want to no matter what they are connected to...that fact that you think it is tasteless is irrevelant, so you cant understand that that is ok there are going to be many more people in the world that do things you think are wrong...I get you cant understand that and have to retort to calling folks names, that's what people do when they have no substance, so I'll forgive that....but basically they are just numbers...period

United States
    Member #129868
    June 30, 2012
    2453 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I feel bad for your mother, I guess you can't wait until she dies, so right after the funeral you can play her death and really cash in.  Like Rd said, your a nut job  big time.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2013, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I feel bad for your mother, I guess you can't wait until she dies, so right after the funeral you can play her death and really cash in.  Like Rd said, your a nut job  big time.

He lives alone, Chrissy.

Surprised? LOL

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40487 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2013, 10:35 am - IP Logged

I agree, Chrissy.

You should never trivialize the death of anybody. Everyone leaves loved ones behind whose hearts ache for them.

It's all about respect and compassion and simple human decency, some people just don't have any.

Amen

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I also played the Pearl Harbor numbers today...they are just numbers..The thing to remember is that people and/or events are more than numbers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23267 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I also played the Pearl Harbor numbers today...they are just numbers..The thing to remember is that people and/or events are more than numbers.

I think everyone realizes that, and to any lottery veteran it is very common to see people play numbers based on significant events in history.  Births, deaths, weddings, etc.  Maybe you don't realize that and feel the need to remind people that people are more than numbers.

Also, I'm shifting this thread over to the Mystical forum, where it is more appropriate.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23267 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

66464  44466   446/466 4646 4460 6640  950 9500  718 7180

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Malden, Ma
                  United States
                  Member #116979
                  September 24, 2011
                  55 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

i thought about 2772 because he spent 27years in prison and on 12/06 1727 came out in MA

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                    JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                    Member #141034
                    April 2, 2013
                    1408 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Born: July 18, 1918 (age 95),

1918 950 995 795

The tears are not even dry on the faces of his family, and his body has not been fully interned for crying out loud. This is all you can come up with?.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                      Member #141034
                      April 2, 2013
                      1408 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Dude, this just happened and the tears are still flowing. At 7:55 on the sunny morning of Sunday, December 7, 1941, 183 Japanese warplanes swooped out of a cloudless sky and demolished the US Pacific fleet docked at Pearl Harbor. Wait about 72 years and then you may consider doing what you did. The tears are not dried yet.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                        Member #141034
                        April 2, 2013
                        1408 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Born: July 18, 1918 (age 95),

1918 950 995 795

The tears are not even dry on the faces of his family, and his body has not been fully interred for crying out loud. This is all you can come up with?.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                          Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #123290
                          February 17, 2012
                          3051 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2013, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I think everyone realizes that, and to any lottery veteran it is very common to see people play numbers based on significant events in history.  Births, deaths, weddings, etc.  Maybe you don't realize that and feel the need to remind people that people are more than numbers.

Also, I'm shifting this thread over to the Mystical forum, where it is more appropriate.

I Agree!