Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My 2PiSine System: The MASTER key to Highly Accurate and Consistent STRAIGHT HITS!!

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Jsantos09.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - SuperPredictor

United States
Member #140173
March 12, 2013
1544 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

The 2PiSine System

What is the 2PiSine System? The 2PiSine system is a step by step prediction guide to getting consistent lottery wins. The whole concept of the system was founded upon my Extremely Low Positional Frequency theory which helps to predict extremely cold digits that become highly probable to hit in a certain position in the next drawing when they have not hit in that position in a certain amount of drawings.

When back-testing using my ELPF theory I asked an obvious question… If extremely cold numbers can be used to identify digits in positions that are highly probable to hit in the next drawing then what can extremely hot numbers predict. Exploring this question has lead me to create the 2PiSine system which essentially analyzes the trajectory of hot and cold digits by position. So far, I’ve only tested the 2PiSine system on the Texas Pick 3 lottery but in theory it can be applied to any lottery game and any classification…, e.g. sums, pairs, singles, doubles, high/low/odd/even and of course draw order and key numbers. I call it the 2PiSine system because I’m a fan of Albert Einstein and his theory of Relativity along with theories involving Chaos. Albert Einstein and I share the same birthday 3/14. The numbers 314 are also represented in the mathematical constant and Greek letter known as "π"/pi which is approximately equal to 3.14159. I incorporated Sine into the name to make a reference to how I visualize the lottery as being sine wave which gives me a better perspective to see which digits are getting hotter, colder or basically staying at a medium temperature. It can be plotted on graph or done as a pen and paper system.

How does the 2PiSine system work? When used to predict straight hits in the Pick 3 lottery, it analyzes the frequency of digits by position in order to show digits that are getting hotter, warmer and colder which is the key to knowing what digits are highly probable to be drawn next.

The Basics: The focus is on the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA) of digits by position. The LSA basically means when digits are expected to be drawn. With 10 numbers 0-9 in each position, each digits is expected to be drawn once every ten drawings. A Digit is considered hot/cold when it has been drawn so many times that it is above/below the LSA as shown in the example below.

The table above shows the previous 10 drawings for the 11/10/13 Texas Pick 3 Evening drawing. 759 was the most recent combo drawn.

Digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position are both considered hot (above the LSA) because they have been drawn 3 times in the previous 10 drawings.

The positions with the number zero in them are considered cold (below the LSA) because they have not been drawn in the previous 10 drawings.

Any digit that has been drawn in a position one time is considered to have a medium temperature because it has been drawn once in the previous 10 drawings meeting the amount of times it is expected to hit. I consider any digit in a position to be hot when it has hit more than once. So any position with 2 or more hits I consider hot not just digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position.

Step by step guide to applying the 2PiSine System to the Pick 3 lottery in order to get a straight hit.

Items needed:

-Pen/pencil and paper or anything to jot down the temperature of digits by position

-The previous 10, 30 and 50 drawings

-Preferably software that can show how many times each digit has hit in each position.

Step 1: Set up your paper or document in the following manner.

Step 2: Use the 50 previous drawings to write the temperature of each digit by position.

Based on the table above your paper should look something like this…

Step 3: Same thing- Use the previous 30 and 10 drawings to record the temperature of each digit by position.

Your paper should look like this by now…

Step 4: Keep all of the temperatures on the “Temperature Keep List” below by position. Start at 50 then work your way to 10 drawings. 50 drawings- 30 drawings- 10 drawings.  50-30-10

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

C-M-NH

C-C-M

C-C-H

C-M-M

C-M-H

C-H-M

C-H-H

M-NH-NH

M-C-NH

M-H-NH

M-M-M

M-C-M

M-H-H

H-M-NH

H-H-NH

H-C-M

H-M-M

H-H-M

H-H-H

Example…

Digit 5 in the 2nd position starts out a Medium temp because it was drawn 5 times as expected by the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA). So I would keep digit 5 in the second at 50 drawings digit 5 is (M)edium – then at 30 drawings it remains (M)edium temp – then at 10 drawings it gets (H)ot digits 5 = M-M-H.

M-M-H is on the keep list so again keep digit 5 in the middle position.

Digit 5 is getting hot making it highly probably to hit next/soon in the 2nd position.

My 11/30/13 Texas Pick 3 Predictions for the Evening draw.

1st Position               2nd Position           3rd Position

0                                0                            0

1                                2                            1 

2                                4                            2

3                                5                            3

4                                6                            4

5                                7                            5

6                                                              6

7                                                              7

8                                                              8

9                                                             9

This generates 600 combos I see singles hitting this even so I'll only play singles but I'm highly certain I will get a straight hit because of my 2PiSine System.

Play Exact Order for 25 cents

Cost $150

Win $225

Profit $75....easy money

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Separate from the rest of the herd by challenging yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Fourth Edition

United States
    Member #140173
    March 12, 2013
    1544 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

The 2PiSine System

What is the 2PiSine System? The 2PiSine system is a step by step prediction guide to getting consistent lottery wins. The whole concept of the system was founded upon my Extremely Low Positional Frequency theory which helps to predict extremely cold digits that become highly probable to hit in a certain position in the next drawing when they have not hit in that position in a certain amount of drawings.

When back-testing using my ELPF theory I asked an obvious question… If extremely cold numbers can be used to identify digits in positions that are highly probable to hit in the next drawing then what can extremely hot numbers predict. Exploring this question has lead me to create the 2PiSine system which essentially analyzes the trajectory of hot and cold digits by position. So far, I’ve only tested the 2PiSine system on the Texas Pick 3 lottery but in theory it can be applied to any lottery game and any classification…, e.g. sums, pairs, singles, doubles, high/low/odd/even and of course draw order and key numbers. I call it the 2PiSine system because I’m a fan of Albert Einstein and his theory of Relativity along with theories involving Chaos. Albert Einstein and I share the same birthday 3/14. The numbers 314 are also represented in the mathematical constant and Greek letter known as "π"/pi which is approximately equal to 3.14159. I incorporated Sine into the name to make a reference to how I visualize the lottery as being sine wave which gives me a better perspective to see which digits are getting hotter, colder or basically staying at a medium temperature. It can be plotted on graph or done as a pen and paper system.

How does the 2PiSine system work? When used to predict straight hits in the Pick 3 lottery, it analyzes the frequency of digits by position in order to show digits that are getting hotter, warmer and colder which is the key to knowing what digits are highly probable to be drawn next.

The Basics: The focus is on the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA) of digits by position. The LSA basically means when digits are expected to be drawn. With 10 numbers 0-9 in each position, each digits is expected to be drawn once every ten drawings. A Digit is considered hot/cold when it has been drawn so many times that it is above/below the LSA as shown in the example below.

The table above shows the previous 10 drawings for the 11/10/13 Texas Pick 3 Evening drawing. 759 was the most recent combo drawn.

Digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position are both considered hot (above the LSA) because they have been drawn 3 times in the previous 10 drawings.

The positions with the number zero in them are considered cold (below the LSA) because they have not been drawn in the previous 10 drawings.

Any digit that has been drawn in a position one time is considered to have a medium temperature because it has been drawn once in the previous 10 drawings meeting the amount of times it is expected to hit. I consider any digit in a position to be hot when it has hit more than once. So any position with 2 or more hits I consider hot not just digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position.

Step by step guide to applying the 2PiSine System to the Pick 3 lottery in order to get a straight hit.

Items needed:

-Pen/pencil and paper or anything to jot down the temperature of digits by position

-Preferably software that can show how many times each digit has hit in each position.

Step 2: Use the 50 previous drawings to write the temperature of each digit by position.

Step 3: Same thing- Use the previous 30 and 10 drawings to record the temperature of each digit by position.

Step 4: Keep all of the temperatures on the “Temperature Keep List” below by position. Start at 50 then work your way to 10 drawings. 50 drawings- 30 drawings- 10 drawings.  50-30-10

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

C-M-NH

C-C-M

C-C-H

C-M-M

C-M-H

C-H-M

C-H-H

M-NH-NH

M-C-NH

M-H-NH

M-M-M

M-C-M

M-H-H

H-M-NH

H-H-NH

H-C-M

H-M-M

H-H-M

H-H-H

Example…

Digit 5 in the 2nd position starts out a Medium temp because it was drawn 5 times as expected by the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA). So I would keep digit 5 in the second at 50 drawings digit 5 is (M)edium – then at 30 drawings it remains (M)edium temp – then at 10 drawings it gets (H)ot digits 5 = M-M-H.

Digit 5 is getting hot making it highly probably to hit next/soon in the 2nd position.

This generates 600 combos I see singles hitting this even so I'll only play singles but I'm highly certain I will get a straight hit because of my 2PiSine System.

Cost $150

Win $225

Profit $75....easy money

My 3rd straight hit for today!!!!!

Separate from the rest of the herd by challenging yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Fourth Edition

United States
      Member #140173
      March 12, 2013
      1544 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

The 2PiSine System

Items needed:

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

C-M-NH

C-C-M

C-C-H

C-M-M

C-M-H

C-H-M

C-H-H

M-NH-NH

M-C-NH

M-H-NH

M-M-M

M-C-M

M-H-H

H-M-NH

H-H-NH

H-C-M

H-M-M

H-H-M

H-H-H

Example…

Cost $150

Win $225

Profit $75....easy money

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein 

I can't make it any more simpler than this. So I hope everyone has a better idea of how to use my 2PiSine system.

If not, then just ask questions and I'll try my best to answer it.

SA, TX
        United States
        Member #149426
        November 30, 2013
        25 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I think I might need a little more studying on this! lol

Have you gotten the consistent predictions you've been after?
        & 600 combos is a ton, I'd like to filter them with the same success!
        Did you find anything for the filters?

Anyway, THANK YOU!

United States
          Member #140173
          March 12, 2013
          1544 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

The 2PiSine System

Items needed:

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

C-M-NH

C-C-M

C-C-H

C-M-M

C-M-H

C-H-M

C-H-H

M-NH-NH

M-C-NH

M-H-NH

M-M-M

M-C-M

M-H-H

H-M-NH

H-H-NH

H-C-M

H-M-M

H-H-M

H-H-H

Example…

Cost $150

Win $225

Profit $75....easy money

I just realized that my example using using digit 5 in the second position was a horrible example.

At 50 drawings digit 5 in the 2nd position was at a (M)edium temperature, at 30 drawings it was at a (M)edium temperature and by 10 drawings it was (H)ot, making it temperature trajectory M-M-H. 

M-M-H is not on my "Temperature Keep List".

My temperature keep list is what I use to help show which digits are getting hotter and colder or staying the same temperature based on how many times a digit has hit in position and how far above or below the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA) it is.

So far my keep list does not include M-M-H. This is what I get for rushing and trying to make a prediction at the last minute. I'll provide more/better examples as I back-test.

United States
            Member #140173
            March 12, 2013
            1544 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I think I might need a little more studying on this! lol

Have you gotten the consistent predictions you've been after?
            & 600 combos is a ton, I'd like to filter them with the same success!
            Did you find anything for the filters?

Anyway, THANK YOU!

Yeah I'm back-testing so I can filter more now. I'm applying the same system to sums and pairs

mrlotto-nc's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

United States
              Member #111017
              May 16, 2011
              10295 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I think you got sumthn here Lotto!Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #140173
                March 12, 2013
                1544 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Texas Pick 3 predictions for 12/10/13 Night drawings...Yeah I know I use a lot of combos but there is a high degree of certainty to get a straight hit. I got 3 straight hits today so let's see what happens tonite.

1st Position               2nd Position             3rd Position

0                               0                                  0

1                               2                                  1

2                              3                                   2

4                               4                                   4

5                               5                                   5

6                               7                                   3

7                               8                                   6

8                               9                                   7

9                                                                    8

9

This generates 720 combos

Cost $180

Win $225

Profit $45

I'm feeling doubles may hit tonite so keeping the doubles, playing the same positions but filtering out the singles and triples generates 193 combos

Cost $48.25

Win $225

Profit $176.50

I'm practicing filtering so to use even less combos and only playing doubles I came up with 126 combos.

1st Position               2nd Position              3rd Position

0                                  0                              0

1                                  1                              1

2                                  2                              2

3                                  3                              3

4                                  5                              7

5                                  6                              8

7                                  7                             

8                                  8

This generates 126 combos

Cost $31.50

Win $225

Profit $193.50

United States
                  Member #140173
                  March 12, 2013
                  1544 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm trying...so far so good AND profitable.

United States
                    Member #140173
                    March 12, 2013
                    1544 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Texas Pick 3 predictions for 12/10/13 Night drawings...Yeah I know I use a lot of combos but there is a high degree of certainty to get a straight hit. I got 3 straight hits today so let's see what happens tonite.

1st Position               2nd Position             3rd Position

0                               0                                  0

1                               2                                  1

2                              3                                   2

4                               4                                   4

5                               5                                   5

6                               7                                   3

7                               8                                   6

8                               9                                   7

9                                                                    8

9

This generates 720 combos

Cost $180

Win $225

Profit $45

I'm feeling doubles may hit tonite so keeping the doubles, playing the same positions but filtering out the singles and triples generates 193 combos

Cost $48.25

Win $225

Profit $176.50

I'm practicing filtering so to use even less combos and only playing doubles I came up with 126 combos.

1st Position               2nd Position              3rd Position

0                                  0                              0

1                                  1                              1

2                                  2                              2

3                                  3                              3

4                                  5                              7

5                                  6                              8

7                                  7                             

8                                  8

This generates 126 combos

Cost $31.50

Win $225

Profit $193.50

239 JUST CAME OUT FOR TONIGHT  AND THIS MAKES 4 STRAIGHT HITS IN A ROW!!!!!

I don't mind risking the money having to play a lot of combos if I'm confident that my system has a high degree of certainty/"pretty much" guarantees a straight hit every drawing. Getting 4 straight hits in a row is not easy. High risk with a reward every drawing. Soon to be lower risk when I start filtering.

I want everyone to win and give me feedback in order to make the system even better and be more accurate using less combos as possible.

SA, TX
                      United States
                      Member #149426
                      November 30, 2013
                      25 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Tx Pick 3 night drawing 12/10/13: 2 3 9

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
                        OKC, OK
                        United States
                        Member #120575
                        December 22, 2011
                        863 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Good stuff here, thank you Lottointuitive.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

United States
                          Member #140173
                          March 12, 2013
                          1544 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2013, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Good stuff here, thank you Lottointuitive.

Thanks....test the system for yourself

United States
                            Member #129868
                            June 30, 2012
                            2457 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2013, 1:10 am - IP Logged

My two cents....Just be careful with systems like yours.  Your playing a lot of combos and it can get a bit sticky when you factor in the filtering.  You see when you tried practicing the filtering for tonight, you took off the 9 in the 3rd position.  Filtering....the gift and the curse.  Keep it up and nice job.

United States
                              Member #140173
                              March 12, 2013
                              1544 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

My two cents....Just be careful with systems like yours.  Your playing a lot of combos and it can get a bit sticky when you factor in the filtering.  You see when you tried practicing the filtering for tonight, you took off the 9 in the 3rd position.  Filtering....the gift and the curse.  Keep it up and nice job.

Thanks Chrissy,

Yeah filtering definitely takes a great amount of insight into the behavior of the  frequency of each digit. This is all still a learning process for me. 

When I'm practicing filtering I will specifically say the following combos are just me practicing and I do/will not recommend using my practice predictions. I know I have to push myself and be more aggressive which is how breakthroughs happen and how the many aha/eureka moments tend to happen for me. 

I'm a believer in at least considering the wisdom of the masses/collective/open source intelligence which is why I offer this profitable information for free. We all have an opportunity to win more often, build upon this system and make it better so we all can reap the benefits.