Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My 2PiSine System: The MASTER key to Highly Accurate and Consistent STRAIGHT HITS!!

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Jsantos09.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3928 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Ask the right question, get the right answer

I imagined hearing the sound of starving animals eating for the first time in weeks. Your advice is like food to my insatiably hungry mind/curiousity. I just recently asked myself where should I focus my attention in order to get the most bang for my buck and you helped to confirm what I came up with. I tend to be a bit racy and everywhere, so I'm focusing on not just what digits to add but also whaat digit to exclude so I can generate less combos. My eureka have been coming from when I ask questions and seek the answers so I know I just have to focus on reducing digits by position. I got it and I off and running with it.

Why only reduce positions 1 and 2 to only 3 digits? I'm thinking what you can do to one position you can do to all.

I am relentless and couldn't stop perservering if I wanted to. Tuning and weeding out the less constructive people gets easier over time.

Positions 1 and 2 are critical to positional play, so fiqure a way to reduce it, you can always maintain the nine digits for pos3.  check this matric>2*3*9>54 picks,  3*3*9>81 picks, 4*3*9>108 picks, 5*3*3>75 picks. use that frequency factor just to back test positions 1 and 2 for 50, 100 and 1000 draws> if test efficiency is >50% consider it success(depends on how you view this percentile). With pos 1 and 2 locked, pos3 becomes not factor(maintain 0-9).There should be a factor or trigger for selecting the most frequent digits(you have that something, I used the "RECURRENT PARAMETER).Since cost should be a factor in all these, you might consider a TIME FRAME. Playing picks 2*2*5 may require a longer time, say 7 draws(so you adjust budget and strategy), playing 7*6*3  may require shorter span, but can disappointing, 'cos of less pos 3.  See my predictions for last 2 months  on thread 'Lets go Random', sometime i hit 3 straights within 7 days for some states with just 7 picks.  The best way to test your system is start doing predictions for selected States in a very unassuming way, you don't own nobody, but you're part of a community.

Keep things simple and be mindful the  EVENT IS RANDOM !

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

That's cool. Right now I'm just using pen and paper so software would be nice. I'll look RanMan and Carlig up and see what they say.

You are using a program from Pick3sn****. to generate those charts correct?

United States
      Member #140173
      March 12, 2013
      1412 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

12/11/13 Texas Pick 3 Night drawing.

Really testing my intuition based on insight gained from back-testing recently. 

key numbers = 4 and 8

2 Even numbers and 2 High numbers will hit

1st Position       

OR   

3rd Position

These generate 100 combos each

Play Exact order for 50 cents

Cost $50

Win $500

Profit $450

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Challenge yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

United States
        Member #140173
        March 12, 2013
        1412 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

12/11/13 Texas Pick 3 Night drawing.

Really testing my intuition based on insight gained from back-testing recently. 

key numbers = 4 and 8

2 Even numbers and 2 High numbers will hit

1st Position       

OR   

3rd Position

These generate 100 combos each

Play Exact order for 50 cents

Cost $50

Win $500

Profit $450

AMAZINGLY CRAZY STRAIGHT HIT!!!! I HAD TO DIG DEEP FOR THIS ONE.......LOL!!!

Let me correct my math.

After filtering to keep only combos with 2 Even numbers and 2 High numbers

8 in the 3rd position generates 54 total combos

Playing Exact Order for 50 cents each

Cost $27

Win $250

Profit $223

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3928 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

AMAZINGLY CRAZY STRAIGHT HIT!!!! I HAD TO DIG DEEP FOR THIS ONE.......LOL!!!

Let me correct my math.

After filtering to keep only combos with 2 Even numbers and 2 High numbers

8 in the 3rd position generates 54 total combos

Playing Exact Order for 50 cents each

Cost $27

Win $250

Profit $223

what digits assigned to pos 1, 2, 3 ? < 2 even, 2 high and 8 in pos 3> clarify

is the matrix 2*2*9>54 or 2*2*8>32 ?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19859 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2013, 4:53 am - IP Logged

After that loss that pretty much wipes out a couple days of profit. Another loss and your losing. Your explanation about why you missed

the "7" is a famous excuse why we all missed our winning number in our system. there should be no excuses..Sleep deprivation, shoulda done done this, kept this...yadda yadda yadda. Your system requires too much up front with a return of very little and which is not  a very good wagering strategy. As it only takes a couple of losses to put you in the red. Good luck with it.....not my cup of tea.

LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
              Member #148914
              November 15, 2013
              1 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2013, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Good work so far.  I am trying to follow your system and am a little confused on your Temperature Keep List.  For example, you have:

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

Your temperature indicators from left to right are from 50 pick to 30 picks to 10 picks.  However, 30 picks does not have "NH" as a temperature indicator so how did you come up with the combo C-NH-NH?

Also, what does NH stand for?  Is it equivalent to "C"?  If so, then the first two combos in your list would be the same:

C-NH-NH is same as C-C-C

C-C-NH is same as C-C-C

Could you please clarify this for me?  Thanks.

United States
                Member #140173
                March 12, 2013
                1412 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2013, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Good work so far.  I am trying to follow your system and am a little confused on your Temperature Keep List.  For example, you have:

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

Your temperature indicators from left to right are from 50 pick to 30 picks to 10 picks.  However, 30 picks does not have "NH" as a temperature indicator so how did you come up with the combo C-NH-NH?

Also, what does NH stand for?  Is it equivalent to "C"?  If so, then the first two combos in your list would be the same:

C-NH-NH is same as C-C-C

C-C-NH is same as C-C-C

Could you please clarify this for me?  Thanks.

Great question. I've been meaning to clarify a lot of things when I get time for it. 

In the Temperature Keep List "NH" means No Hit and no it is not equivalent to C meaning cold. I'm in the middle of back-testing and analyzing my results so I can be more accurate and use less combos so bear with me because I will update and clarify things real soon.

United States
                  Member #140173
                  March 12, 2013
                  1412 Posts
                  Posted: December 12, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Positions 1 and 2 are critical to positional play, so fiqure a way to reduce it, you can always maintain the nine digits for pos3.  check this matric>2*3*9>54 picks,  3*3*9>81 picks, 4*3*9>108 picks, 5*3*3>75 picks. use that frequency factor just to back test positions 1 and 2 for 50, 100 and 1000 draws> if test efficiency is >50% consider it success(depends on how you view this percentile). With pos 1 and 2 locked, pos3 becomes not factor(maintain 0-9).There should be a factor or trigger for selecting the most frequent digits(you have that something, I used the "RECURRENT PARAMETER).Since cost should be a factor in all these, you might consider a TIME FRAME. Playing picks 2*2*5 may require a longer time, say 7 draws(so you adjust budget and strategy), playing 7*6*3  may require shorter span, but can disappointing, 'cos of less pos 3.  See my predictions for last 2 months  on thread 'Lets go Random', sometime i hit 3 straights within 7 days for some states with just 7 picks.  The best way to test your system is start doing predictions for selected States in a very unassuming way, you don't own nobody, but you're part of a community.

Keep things simple and be mindful the  EVENT IS RANDOM !

A simple respond as to how I got that prediction right on would be, it was an intuitive guess. My logical mind is dazed and confused trying to catch to the leaps and bounds that my intuitive mind making. I think I have a clue but I want to verify my information again just to be sure before I just give out information. I gathering verifiable evidence first...bear with me.

United States
                    Member #140173
                    March 12, 2013
                    1412 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

You are using a program from Pick3sn****. to generate those charts correct?

I'm kinda hesitant to say yes because I might get kicked off for advertising which I'm definitely not doing.

United States
                      Member #140173
                      March 12, 2013
                      1412 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Insight

FOR THE TEXAS PICK 3 EVENING DRAWING 12/12/13 

Digit 4 has started its cold cycle with bang. This is the longest I has seen a number not be drawn. 

Doubles will hit 

1st Position

This generates 28 double combos

Play exact order $1

Cost $28

Win $500

Profit $472.....easy money

United States
                        Member #140173
                        March 12, 2013
                        1412 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2013, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Insight

FOR THE TEXAS PICK 3 EVENING DRAWING 12/12/13 

Digit 4 has started its cold cycle with bang. This is the longest I has seen a number not be drawn. 

Doubles will hit 

1st Position

This generates 28 double combos

Play exact order $1

Cost $28

Win $500

Profit $472.....easy money

488 JUST CAME OUT SO ANOTHER STRAIGHT HIT !!!!

I'm just randomly making predictions as I back-test so before I give out any more update and information I'm taking time to gather my thoughts and observations so I can present it in the most simplest way possible.  It's taking a long time because so far it's takes analyzing the previous 1,000 drawings and my software is ok but I have to do a lot of stuff with just pen and paper which I guess in the end will make a great system for people that do not have software..... Teaching the system as I learn definitely helps. I don't want to just give out B.S. information so I gathering examples so I can present this in a step by step maner.

I'm also addressing the issue of using less combos to make more profit.

I'm not some statistical analyst with a PhD but I'm quicklly becoming obsessed with prediction analysis but I see there is a learning curve for me to overcome so  bear with me I'm trying to hurry up.

United States
                          Member #140173
                          March 12, 2013
                          1412 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

My predictions for the     12/11/13 Texas Pick 3 Day Drawing.

1st Position                   2nd Position                 3rd Position

0                               0                                 

1                               2                                  1

2                              3                                   2

4                               4                                   4

5                               6                                   5

6                               7                                   3

7                                9                                    6

8                                                                    7

9                                                                      8

9

This generates 648 combos total.

Play Exact Order for 25 cents.

Cost $162

Win $225

Profit $63

697 hit for the day draw yesterday 12/11/13 High risk but still a reward....

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
                            Member #148261
                            October 27, 2013
                            6672 Posts
                            Posted: December 13, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I would ignore all the "doubters".  Keep doing what you are doing!!  You have helped  alot of people and continue to do so.  Keep up the good work!!

cooltalker's avatar - 256x256 jpg?orig=1
                              Dallas, TX
                              United States
                              Member #147996
                              October 19, 2013
                              16 Posts
                              Posted: December 13, 2013, 2:49 am - IP Logged

That was pretty awesome. 488 came up indeed. Keep it up.