Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My 2PiSine System: The MASTER key to Highly Accurate and Consistent STRAIGHT HITS!!

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Jsantos09.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - SMALL 20Me%20in%20EP.jpg

United States
Member #140173
March 12, 2013
1560 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

My predictions for the   12/11/13 Texas Pick 3 Morning Drawing.

1st Position                 2nd Position               3rd Position

0                               0                                  0

1                               2                                  1

2                              3                                   2

4                               4                                   4

5                               6                                   5

6                               7                                   3

8                               8                                   6

9                                                                    7

This generates 560 combos total.

Play Exact Order for 25 cents.

Cost $140

Win $225

Profit $85

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Separate from the rest of the herd by challenging yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Fourth Edition

United States
    Member #140173
    March 12, 2013
    1560 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

8

9

Cost $140

Win $225

Profit $85

Let's dig a lil deeper into prediction analysis. I like to explore why we predict the numbers we predict in order to get a better understanding

Digit 4 has not hit in over 15 drawings. While back testing to evaluate the behavior of extremely cold numbers I have yet to see that has not been drawn in over 19 drawings. 

So far I see that most digits hit at least once in ten drawings so it would seem to be wise option to keep digit 4 as a key number. 

Looking at the draw history of digit 4 at the previous 10, 30, 50 and 1,000 drawings, as a general principle I would definitely keep digit 4 in its most recent coldest position (the 2nd position).

Other extremely cold numbers I would keep...I've seen digits not hit in position for over 60 drawings so I start paying attention as they freeze passed 30 drawings.

-Digit 7 in the 3rd position has not ht in over 34 drawings but key number 7 overall has recently hit in the previous 2 drawings so I would definitely keep it in teh 3rd position and I'm feeling I should actually keep it in the 1st position as well since it has hit twice in the previous 10 drawings which is a good signal that it may about to start heating up.

-Digit 5 in the first has not hit in over 30 drawings. in the previous 1,000 deawings it is the coldest overall digit by position. While back-testing the previous 1,000 drawings, I've observed that most digits that go 10 drawings become more probable to hit. So far digit 5 in the first position is at 78 drawings when it is expected to be at 100 ofcourse making it freakishly cold yet more probable to hit in the 1st position. The closest coldest number would be digit 8 in the 2nd position at 89 drawings.

Extremely hot numbers to pay attention to...

-digit 3 is the hottest. It has hit 7 times in the previous 10 drawings. The LSA/expectancy to hit  at 10 drawings it is only 3 times making it 4 drawings higher. I would put digit 3 in its hottest position (the 3rd postion) and it's coldest position (the 1st position).

Digits that are getting warmer/hotter are always good picks.

-digit 5 in the 2nd postions is heating up 

-digit 8 in the 2nd position is heating up

-digit 6 in the 2nd 

-digit 0 in the 3rd

--digit 9 in the 3rd

-digit 6 in the 3rd

Separate from the rest of the herd by challenging yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Fourth Edition

United States
      Member #140173
      March 12, 2013
      1560 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2013, 11:51 am - IP Logged

8

9

Cost $140

Win $225

Profit $85

AHHHHH Crap!!!..... I see my mistake....freakin human error....

Digit 7 in the 1st position creates a temperature trajectory (M-H-H) / [50 M-30 M-10 H). In my haste and exitement from winning 4 times in row yesterday I quickly made my predictions for the mornging drawings last night....

Note to self: Sleep deprivation is the enemy of clear thinking and attention to detail. GET SOME SLEEP!!! Meditate, work out, chill out or whatever before making predictions.

I simply did not add digit 7 in the first position when I should have because the system requires me to. My bad.

The Temperature Keep List is the key to the whole system. I've observed that most temperature trajectories show that it is wise to keep digits that are getting warmer/hotter.... just like M-H-H....

Draw results for 12/11/13 morning drawing was 773

Digit 7 in the 1st position = M-H-H

Digit 7 in the 2nd position = H-H-H

Digit 3 in the 3rd position =  H-H-H........digit 3 is actually on fire....now how long will it be on fire before it starts to get cold is what is needed to be explored. There is so much insight that can be gained and I just have not gotten around to evaluating like I know I need to which is why I encourage people to help do more back-testing and give me feedback. I can't do everything by myself but I'm relentlessly trying to as if my life depended on it....LOL... 

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH
      C-C-NH
      C-M-NH
      C-C-M
      C-C-H
      C-M-M
      C-M-H
      C-H-M
      C-H-H

M-NH-NH
      M-C-NH
      M-H-NH
      M-M-M
      M-C-M
      M-H-H

H-M-NH
      H-H-NH
      H-C-M
      H-M-M
      H-H-M
      H-H-H

United States
        Member #140173
        March 12, 2013
        1560 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2013, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Let's dig a lil deeper into prediction analysis. I like to explore why we predict the numbers we predict in order to get a better understanding

Digit 4 has not hit in over 15 drawings. While back testing to evaluate the behavior of extremely cold numbers I have yet to see that has not been drawn in over 19 drawings. 

So far I see that most digits hit at least once in ten drawings so it would seem to be wise option to keep digit 4 as a key number. 

Looking at the draw history of digit 4 at the previous 10, 30, 50 and 1,000 drawings, as a general principle I would definitely keep digit 4 in its most recent coldest position (the 2nd position).

Other extremely cold numbers I would keep...I've seen digits not hit in position for over 60 drawings so I start paying attention as they freeze passed 30 drawings.

-Digit 7 in the 3rd position has not ht in over 34 drawings but key number 7 overall has recently hit in the previous 2 drawings so I would definitely keep it in teh 3rd position and I'm feeling I should actually keep it in the 1st position as well since it has hit twice in the previous 10 drawings which is a good signal that it may about to start heating up.

-Digit 5 in the first has not hit in over 30 drawings. in the previous 1,000 deawings it is the coldest overall digit by position. While back-testing the previous 1,000 drawings, I've observed that most digits that go 10 drawings become more probable to hit. So far digit 5 in the first position is at 78 drawings when it is expected to be at 100 ofcourse making it freakishly cold yet more probable to hit in the 1st position. The closest coldest number would be digit 8 in the 2nd position at 89 drawings.

Extremely hot numbers to pay attention to...

-digit 3 is the hottest. It has hit 7 times in the previous 10 drawings. The LSA/expectancy to hit  at 10 drawings it is only 3 times making it 4 drawings higher. I would put digit 3 in its hottest position (the 3rd postion) and it's coldest position (the 1st position).

Digits that are getting warmer/hotter are always good picks.

-digit 5 in the 2nd postions is heating up 

-digit 8 in the 2nd position is heating up

-digit 6 in the 2nd 

-digit 0 in the 3rd

--digit 9 in the 3rd

-digit 6 in the 3rd

Even in my pre-drawing analysis I mentioned keeping digit 7 in the 1st position.... I knew something was telling me to check it and correct it.....oh well on to the next one.

United States
          Member #140173
          March 12, 2013
          1560 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2013, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

My predictions for the     12/11/13 Texas Pick 3 Day Drawing.

1st Position                   2nd Position                 3rd Position

0                               0                                 

7                                9                                    6

8                                                                    7

9                                                                      8

9

This generates 648 combos total.

Cost $162

Win $225

Profit $63

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

My predictions for the     12/11/13 Texas Pick 3 Day Drawing.

1st Position                   2nd Position                 3rd Position

0                               0                                 

7                                9                                    6

8                                                                    7

9                                                                      8

9

This generates 648 combos total.

Cost $162

Win $225

Profit $63

After that loss that pretty much wipes out a couple days of profit. Another loss and your losing. Your explanation about why you missed

the "7" is a famous excuse why we all missed our winning number in our system. there should be no excuses..Sleep deprivation, shoulda done done this, kept this...yadda yadda yadda. Your system requires too much up front with a return of very little and which is not  a very good wagering strategy. As it only takes a couple of losses to put you in the red. Good luck with it.....not my cup of tea.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3614 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

wow if you can put this in a spreadsheet say by ranman or carlig I think adding the filters wouls simplify any mistakes. What do you think about asking them? Worth a try.

elkton, maryland
                United States
                Member #85565
                January 18, 2010
                1028 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

After that loss that pretty much wipes out a couple days of profit. Another loss and your losing. Your explanation about why you missed

the "7" is a famous excuse why we all missed our winning number in our system. there should be no excuses..Sleep deprivation, shoulda done done this, kept this...yadda yadda yadda. Your system requires too much up front with a return of very little and which is not  a very good wagering strategy. As it only takes a couple of losses to put you in the red. Good luck with it.....not my cup of tea.

I agree completely that too much is required up front with a return that is no where near acceptable.The risk is to great.I Agree!

OGG

United States
                  Member #140173
                  March 12, 2013
                  1560 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2013, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't claim to be perfect. I'm just a regular guy making observations, testing my ideas and sharing what I know. Unlike most people who just want you to give them predictions without doing any of the work or even considerate enough to offer constructive criticism, I freely share.

I am highly aware and have already mentioned that my system so far generates a lot of combinations. Systems are just like haters, they have an insatiable need for attention which is why I suggest collaboration.  A collective effort can prove to be more accurate and rewarding.

The fact is the system didn't make a mistake, I did. At the end of the day I really don't care who uses my system because I'm having fun and winning on a regular basis.

I'm always open to learn so FlossDog if you have a system to share or any constructive ideas then please feel free to do so, maybe we can learn from eachother.

United States
                    Member #140173
                    March 12, 2013
                    1560 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

wow if you can put this in a spreadsheet say by ranman or carlig I think adding the filters wouls simplify any mistakes. What do you think about asking them? Worth a try.

That's cool. Right now I'm just using pen and paper so software would be nice. I'll look RanMan and Carlig up and see what they say.

United States
                      Member #140173
                      March 12, 2013
                      1560 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I agree completely that too much is required up front with a return that is no where near acceptable.The risk is to great.I Agree!

OGG

Yeah I agree that this is a high risk system. My biggest reason for using this system is because it has proven to be more consistent for getting straight hits more than any other system I've seen so far. It's still a very new system and needs refinement and filtering to be more profitable than it is now.

I do feel that the overall concept of this system is a great foundation to being more accurate.

deja vu's avatar - IMG 8728.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #75453
                        June 3, 2009
                        13596 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2013, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

keep working on your system it is in the early stages but a great concept with more work it will be even better  ...nice job

Always Believe Something Wonderful Is Going To Happen

United States
                          Member #116344
                          September 8, 2011
                          3941 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2013, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I don't claim to be perfect. I'm just a regular guy making observations, testing my ideas and sharing what I know. Unlike most people who just want you to give them predictions without doing any of the work or even considerate enough to offer constructive criticism, I freely share.

I am highly aware and have already mentioned that my system so far generates a lot of combinations. Systems are just like haters, they have an insatiable need for attention which is why I suggest collaboration.  A collective effort can prove to be more accurate and rewarding.

The fact is the system didn't make a mistake, I did. At the end of the day I really don't care who uses my system because I'm having fun and winning on a regular basis.

I'm always open to learn so FlossDog if you have a system to share or any constructive ideas then please feel free to do so, maybe we can learn from eachother.

Hey, you're doing just fine, be mindful that this is lottery forum where predictions are taken with a grain of salt. Skepticism abounds, some may seem harsh, all depends on how you perceive it. You said your system is still in progress,  and I understand your enthusiasm(nothing wrong about that), but don't let it cloud your focus- happens all the time. Let me put it this way, paraphrasing Einstein, 'if you can't explain the most complex thing in a simple form, then you don't understand it, the average wager looks for the bottom line and prepare to spend less than$10 a day, he could care less about how you came out with your system(Good for academics), so before you unleash a system, keep the system progression at bay. I do a lot of  workouut- graphs, stats, random concepts, meaning of odd/ probability, definition of probabilty and its different intepretation, but do i need to bother the average folk who is concerned about his bottom line?  Is your system going to be cost-effective for the average wager? if the answer is yes, the outcome will be promising(the event is random, a factor you can't discard, hence curtail your eureka moments!). My suggestions is to reduced positions 1 and 2 to only 3 digits, there is a way, you have the frequency parameter as factor, use it.

United States
                            Member #140173
                            March 12, 2013
                            1560 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey, you're doing just fine, be mindful that this is lottery forum where predictions are taken with a grain of salt. Skepticism abounds, some may seem harsh, all depends on how you perceive it. You said your system is still in progress,  and I understand your enthusiasm(nothing wrong about that), but don't let it cloud your focus- happens all the time. Let me put it this way, paraphrasing Einstein, 'if you can't explain the most complex thing in a simple form, then you don't understand it, the average wager looks for the bottom line and prepare to spend less than$10 a day, he could care less about how you came out with your system(Good for academics), so before you unleash a system, keep the system progression at bay. I do a lot of  workouut- graphs, stats, random concepts, meaning of odd/ probability, definition of probabilty and its different intepretation, but do i need to bother the average folk who is concerned about his bottom line?  Is your system going to be cost-effective for the average wager? if the answer is yes, the outcome will be promising(the event is random, a factor you can't discard, hence curtail your eureka moments!). My suggestions is to reduced positions 1 and 2 to only 3 digits, there is a way, you have the frequency parameter as factor, use it.

Ask the right question, get the right answer

I imagined hearing the sound of starving animals eating for the first time in weeks. Your advice is like food to my insatiably hungry mind/curiousity. I just recently asked myself where should I focus my attention in order to get the most bang for my buck and you helped to confirm what I came up with. I tend to be a bit racy and everywhere, so I'm focusing on not just what digits to add but also whaat digit to exclude so I can generate less combos. My eureka have been coming from when I ask questions and seek the answers so I know I just have to focus on reducing digits by position. I got it and I off and running with it.

Why only reduce positions 1 and 2 to only 3 digits? I'm thinking what you can do to one position you can do to all.

I am relentless and couldn't stop perservering if I wanted to. Tuning and weeding out the less constructive people gets easier over time.

United States
                              Member #140173
                              March 12, 2013
                              1560 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

keep working on your system it is in the early stages but a great concept with more work it will be even better  ...nice job

Thanks. Will do.