Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you as a regular LP member won the MM JP- would you frequent the forum again or it it "See Ya?"

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 3 years ago by dk1421.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4108 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2013, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

If Yes, l will hang around from time to time:  Would you join in the fun without divulging your win ?

Have a Great Weekend People and someone * Here-  bring this baby Home tonight.

* Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3855 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2013, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I think I would be quite busy, at least initially even though I would have an xtra 44 hours a week.

After things settled down I'd still come here, at least I think I would.

Another thing is since we don't really "see" each other maybe it should be " net ya" LOL

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      New York
      United States
      Member #145706
      August 12, 2013
      108 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

If Yes, l will hang around from time to time:  Would you join in the fun without divulging your win ?

Have a Great Weekend People and someone * Here-  bring this baby Home tonight.

* Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Cynthia Stafford who won $112 million still talks to people on twitter and answers their questions. If I won I would probalby be busy for a while but I would still check back on this forum from time to time.

Ontario
        Canada
        Member #149860
        December 10, 2013
        18 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2013, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I would stop by once in a while, no one will know I have won though.

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
          Rochester
          United States
          Member #103282
          January 1, 2011
          603 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes I would still hangout at Lottery Post, but things and times would be different until the dust settled. Todd, and his staff do a nice job with this club.US Flag

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4791 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I think I would be quite busy, at least initially even though I would have an xtra 44 hours a week.

After things settled down I'd still come here, at least I think I would.

Another thing is since we don't really "see" each other maybe it should be " net ya" LOL

Me too! I think I would have to come back here after things settled down to figure out how I won. I change my strategy about every couple of games and am now doing what I call "hover" number picking.  So if a 4 was the  first digit that won, I try to see what numbers hover around a 4 (2-4 lines before or after) and then move to the 2nd number that won, etc.

J'aime La France.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4108 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2013, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes I would still hangout at Lottery Post, but things and times would be different until the dust settled. Todd, and his staff do a nice job with this club.US Flag

Agreed- should I win l would visit here because for the most part,  people are pretty cerebral apart from those  leprechauns that like to incite conflict and are mischief driven.
              Reading the responses to some questions can be a hoot and laughter is said to be the best medicine.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10351 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2013, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

If I won it with a QP I'd definitley hang around and at least lurk, knowing there would be plenty of posts and theories that would have me ROFLMAO!

Green laugh Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4108 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2013, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

If I won it with a QP I'd definitley hang around and at least lurk, knowing there would be plenty of posts and theories that would have me ROFLMAO!

Green laugh Green laugh

Yeah CT, perhaps some saying " have you noticed so & so is not in here as often as he/ she were in the past  AND we do know that the JP winner was some that particular city"..could it be? ?
                  Ain't it great that Todd has not made the forum " Skype wise" cause that would be a dead giveaway.
                  Imagine someone saying " Did you see that Lamborghini in the background of CoinToss's driveway through the open curtain? I could have sworn that was a v12 Porsche alongside that Lam....."

gnozahs's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
                    Member #148996
                    November 17, 2013
                    28 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2013, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

2nd.

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                      Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                      United States
                      Member #50210
                      March 1, 2007
                      843 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2013, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I would still frequent the forum. I am not as active as others so the frequency of my visits wouldn't really change.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: December 13, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

noise-gate,

Your post made me think of someone winning, buying a Fiat or a KIA Soul, and going to Fargo.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Saint Louis MO
                          United States
                          Member #110754
                          May 11, 2011
                          2649 Posts
                          Posted: December 13, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Would I still visit lp?  Absolutely, I love my lp family but I would not tell a soul I won.

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 13, 2013, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I would know.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                              Member #52345
                              May 21, 2007
                              2659 Posts
                              Posted: December 13, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I'd still visit,but I'd kill this ID and start a new one