Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you as a regular LP member won the MM JP- would you frequent the forum again or it it "See Ya?"

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 3 years ago by dk1421.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

If Yes, l will hang around from time to time:  Would you join in the fun without divulging your win ?

Have a Great Weekend People and someone * Here-  bring this baby Home tonight.

* Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Loviesnoise-gate; Once a Lottery Poster, always a Lottery Poster...Believe me!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
    Member #149820
    December 9, 2013
    644 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to...if everybody would treat me the same and not envy my win or beg me for cash. I dont think you all would do that though you all seem like a good bunch of folks

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4939 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I would know.

lol

J'aime La France.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5142 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

If Yes, l will hang around from time to time:  Would you join in the fun without divulging your win ?

Have a Great Weekend People and someone * Here-  bring this baby Home tonight.

* Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

NG:

"YES">>>>>>with a name like PSYKOMO you gotta hang around D Lottery Post!

Note:>>>>>>Psyko can never GO round divulging my FUN  win D jackpot R not!

NoelJack-in-the-BoxNoel

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Gurnee, Illinois
          United States
          Member #49731
          February 12, 2007
          919 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

When I win tonight, yes I would check back on this forum from time to time.  I would even let you all know that I won the big one. I would just want to prepare you all for the story I would tell during the press conference, and that is that it was my first time playing the lottery and I only decided to buy that ticket. Just kidding...I would say it is about time a 20 year lottery player finally won it instead of all these so called first time, infrequent players.  Now I won't allow my face to be shown or photographed for security reasons.

But I can tell you what I won't be frequenting after I win...no nightclubs. No strip clubs. No churches. No Cubs games. No Bears games. No amusement parks. Oh and the USA (yes, I would establish residency outside of the US with proceeds from this win).

But I would frequent the following: 5 star hotels, first class/business class cabins of airplanes, PGA golf tournaments, WTA tennis tournaments, Chicago Blackhawks games, Chicago White Sox games (if they are vying for first place in division), Oklahoma City Thunder games, any Bowl game Northwestern plays (yeah I won't be going anywhere this year). So good luck trying to catch up with me.

But if I do not win tonight, then there will be Tuesday for MM and Saturday for other games. The jackpot amount does not matter...the dream it offers me does matter, and that dream is not what kind of things that kind of money could buy, but the peace of mind that financial independence it can buy if managed properly.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3159 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I'd still visit,but I'd kill this ID and start a new one

Just change it to Hearse. Know one will know who you are.

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
              Member #4121
              March 23, 2004
              817 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Yep! I would visit. Smile

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Idk for what reason someone would be patronizing internet forums when they could be elsewhere doing much better things. It's like living on college campus. Once you finish college, even though you had a blast, you don't really wanna go back.

That money's gone fo ever

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Idk for what reason someone would be patronizing internet forums when they could be elsewhere doing much better things. It's like living on college campus. Once you finish college, even though you had a blast, you don't really wanna go back.

LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                    Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4144 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

For starters: One is expected to " use" their brain in College. Given some of the responses in this forum on various topics from time to time, a person  can deduce that some brains are elsewhere.
                    So l take it  its " see ya" from your response huh? You've been here since 06 M, l guess people will miss you.

TooTallLuke's avatar - img 8jc7G2.jpg
                      Ontario
                      Canada
                      Member #137286
                      December 31, 2012
                      93 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I would stop by once in a while, no one will know I have won though.

I Agree!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to...if everybody would treat me the same and not envy my win or beg me for cash. I dont think you all would do that though you all seem like a good bunch of folks

Yeah but if you won the big one you'd give us each at least like a million or so, right? I mean just the ones that are tight with ya, ya know.

I love ya, man.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          41925 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Loviesnoise-gate; Once a Lottery Poster, always a Lottery Poster...Believe me!!!

So very true my Rosie.

HyperBe Happy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

We're still gonna get tiggs and come up there and party when one of us hits it, Rosie, don't forget.

And don't worry, I'll bring plenty o' whiskey.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                              Bay Area - California
                              United States
                              Member #136477
                              December 12, 2012
                              4144 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

That could be official,  but l would not know for certain. I used to frequent another forum for years on a  totally different topic and l left because it went to rot with all the stupidity & nonsense.  I have no problem picking up stakes if things get out of control.
                              ..We love you too. Sun Smiley