Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you as a regular LP member won the MM JP- would you frequent the forum again or it it "See Ya?"

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 3 years ago by dk1421.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
Gurnee, Illinois
United States
Member #49731
February 12, 2007
919 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Idk for what reason someone would be patronizing internet forums when they could be elsewhere doing much better things. It's like living on college campus. Once you finish college, even though you had a blast, you don't really wanna go back.

Well I could find many reasons to go back to a college campus. I know there is an ample population of beautiful, sexually-uninhibited young ladies that would be attracted to a fine daddy type. Wink I would make it a practice to hop from different schools...nothing wrong with lifetime learning!

But as for checking in here, I would really only come here to check the worldwide jackpots and determine if I want to buy a plane ticket and jet to state or country where jackpot is pretty huge.  Right now, I would not mind flying to Ohio, then to California. Frequent flyer baby...catch me if you can!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

We'll see!!

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

United States
      Member #6570
      August 28, 2004
      36 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Considering everything is going mobile, you could post on a beach in an exotic location. I dont see why anybody here wouldnt take 5 minutes to post something, unless your giving up the internet and your phone.

I for one will be on the internet. Checking my stocks, booking flights, communicating with family, booking events, ect ect

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        83119 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

"When I win the MM JP I would still hang out here on LP. I would still get up as early as I do now (4:15 a m);

post the +22 pairs all over the P3 forum tthen call a cab (I don't drive, anyway) go to the bank depsit whatever amount I wanted. Help my sister and a few friends as well as myself to get out of debt. Invest some of it and keep playing Pick 3

God Bless America

US Flag

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #64582
          September 1, 2008
          347 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

When I win tonight, yes I would check back on this forum from time to time.  I would even let you all know that I won the big one. I would just want to prepare you all for the story I would tell during the press conference, and that is that it was my first time playing the lottery and I only decided to buy that ticket. Just kidding...I would say it is about time a 20 year lottery player finally won it instead of all these so called first time, infrequent players.  Now I won't allow my face to be shown or photographed for security reasons.

But I can tell you what I won't be frequenting after I win...no nightclubs. No strip clubs. No churches. No Cubs games. No Bears games. No amusement parks. Oh and the USA (yes, I would establish residency outside of the US with proceeds from this win).

But I would frequent the following: 5 star hotels, first class/business class cabins of airplanes, PGA golf tournaments, WTA tennis tournaments, Chicago Blackhawks games, Chicago White Sox games (if they are vying for first place in division), Oklahoma City Thunder games, any Bowl game Northwestern plays (yeah I won't be going anywhere this year). So good luck trying to catch up with me.

But if I do not win tonight, then there will be Tuesday for MM and Saturday for other games. The jackpot amount does not matter...the dream it offers me does matter, and that dream is not what kind of things that kind of money could buy, but the peace of mind that financial independence it can buy if managed properly.

I understand the no nightclubs and no strip clubs, but no Bears games??? That's harsh!!  Yet yes to Blackhawks?

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss