Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-3 Trend Heisenberg compensator system

Topic closed. 105 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

The 18 sets (combos) are one-off numbers. There are only three base combos. Each of those three base combos produce 6 combos.

6 combos X 3 base=18

18 is too much for me, so my next project is too reduce the odds without risking the possibility of excluding the winning combo in the process.

Technically there are 21 combos. The three base numbers are prime candidates for a win.

Houston
    United States
    Member #116227
    September 6, 2011
    88 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2013, 4:33 am - IP Logged

The Trend box says it's locked.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
      New York
      United States
      Member #83026
      November 27, 2009
      2132 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2013, 7:15 am - IP Logged

The Trend box says it's locked.

It's supposed to be locked, it calculates automatically.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

Houston
        United States
        Member #116227
        September 6, 2011
        88 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2013, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

What if it is 4 draws a day. How would you enter the draw. Could someone do an example for Tx please. Thanks.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Pick-3 Trend Heisenberg compensator system

The name says it allWhite Bounce

What a very fancy system name!!!

I love this system!!  Ten times better than Steve Player!

, but I am having problems knowing when the heisenberg compensator fourier transform is in concetenate synchronization with the flux capicator? 

Is it +1 or -1?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19727 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2013, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

What a very fancy system name!!!

I love this system!!  Ten times better than Steve Player!

, but I am having problems knowing when the heisenberg compensator fourier transform is in concetenate synchronization with the flux capicator? 

Is it +1 or -1?

Stooges

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

What if it is 4 draws a day. How would you enter the draw. Could someone do an example for Tx please. Thanks.

It doesn't matter how many draws a day there are. As long as you have at least one draw a day, this can be used.

Wisconsin has one draw a day, therefore a player must use the data from two days to get their TREND NUMBER.

You have to understand that this system is a TREND finder. That's why I have the one-off included because sometimes the trend starts to SLOWLY change instead of abruptly, and I'm trying to capitalize on that whenever it happens.

Texas has 4 draws. All you need is the last two draws to be entered in the program that ranman devised. You then make bets on the third draw for that day.

To bet on the final fourth draw of the day, you simply use the second and third draws to enter into the program.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19727 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Mail For You

Let it Snow Snowman

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #49379
                  January 28, 2007
                  2356 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2013, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

I backtested for Wisconsin.

I just pulled this up should have earlier today the number was straight on 985.

It is usually 2 of the numbers for pick 3.

Pick 4 not so good.

Got to say good job as always Only Money.

williamstown,nj
                    United States
                    Member #134631
                    November 2, 2012
                    243 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2013, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

I tried this for NJ on Wednesday 12/18/13 and it didn't work!

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

I tried this for NJ on Wednesday 12/18/13 and it didn't work!

OMG!...you're kidding?? right ??? You only tried it once and it didn't work??? I guess it's a failure!Agree with stupid Edison failed on the light bulb thousands of times before it worked!!!Bang Head LOL!!!...

Did you try it on 12/01, 02, 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17....did it work then??....Bash

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1527 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Excellent work onlymoney! I hope you know what you have. I think you do because I read earlier that you said you won't lose with this system for there isn't a better one around. One can often tell how "right" a path is from its mixture of creativity, and logic coupled with strength and elegant simplicity. I hope you never veer from this track. If I may say so...just sit with it for a spell, longer than you have with any other system, longer than you think is humanly possible, and you won't regret it. A year or two from now, who knows...But Imagine the unimaginable....I often look forward to reading what new alchemy you've cooked up in your lab. Be well.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: December 19, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Excellent work onlymoney! I hope you know what you have. I think you do because I read earlier that you said you won't lose with this system for there isn't a better one around. One can often tell how "right" a path is from its mixture of creativity, and logic coupled with strength and elegant simplicity. I hope you never veer from this track. If I may say so...just sit with it for a spell, longer than you have with any other system, longer than you think is humanly possible, and you won't regret it. A year or two from now, who knows...But Imagine the unimaginable....I often look forward to reading what new alchemy you've cooked up in your lab. Be well.

Kola

Too kind.

Thanks Kola.

I am still not where I want to be. I want to dream numbers. No more workouts. Eek

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1527 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2013, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Too kind.

Thanks Kola.

I am still not where I want to be. I want to dream numbers. No more workouts. Eek

While in route to dreaming numbers, how about a 2nd best option? Maybe as you keep working your workouts will get infinitely simpler and more "true", and what you may at last discover will be beyond your wildest dreams...

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Igamble's avatar - spider
                              nj
                              United States
                              Member #145657
                              August 10, 2013
                              974 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:32 am - IP Logged

It doesn't matter how many draws a day there are. As long as you have at least one draw a day, this can be used.

Wisconsin has one draw a day, therefore a player must use the data from two days to get their TREND NUMBER.

You have to understand that this system is a TREND finder. That's why I have the one-off included because sometimes the trend starts to SLOWLY change instead of abruptly, and I'm trying to capitalize on that whenever it happens.

Texas has 4 draws. All you need is the last two draws to be entered in the program that ranman devised. You then make bets on the third draw for that day.

To bet on the final fourth draw of the day, you simply use the second and third draws to enter into the program.

hy,

i have a Q- why are you leaving the first digit out ? 

say we have 6 and 3 then using the THCS -7890123. BUT that leaves out the 6  ! if you add the last digit then why ignore the first .I do  understand that you are counting UP  .