Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-3 Trend Heisenberg compensator system

Topic closed. 105 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2013, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

great system @onlymoney

Thanks, I just hope it hits regularly.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

does this oonly work for next day evening draw, or how do u get the mid draw number, lil confused LOL or am i doing it wrong, please assist thank u @onlymoneyLurking

You use your last two winning numbers and put them in the program. I found it works better in Florida when I use mid to eve, and eve to mid. But maybe your state would work better with mid to mid and eve to eve.

Sometimes it may take a couple of draws for it to hit, not always the next draw.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Another boxed hit in Florida,

Dec. 27 eve-093

Dec. 28 mid-443

Dec. 28 eve-624

P3 
        Enter Draw 1  093 
        Enter Draw 2  443 

Trend #  450 

Sets  893236

One Off  993336
        helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19754 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2013, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Another boxed hit in Florida,

Dec. 27 eve-093

Dec. 28 mid-443

Dec. 28 eve-624

P3 
          Enter Draw 1  093 
          Enter Draw 2  443 

Trend #  450 

Sets  893236

One Off  993336

good jobThumbs Up you be cleaning Fla out in no time Party

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2013, 1:38 am - IP Logged

good jobThumbs Up you be cleaning Fla out in no time Party

I don't play for real. Unless i have a winning system, I spend very little, and not numbers from a system, but some whimsical numbers from the "beyond" for entertainment purposes only.

When I find something that hits regularly, I'll play for real which will be soon, if everything hopefully pans out.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
            New York
            United States
            Member #83026
            November 27, 2009
            2132 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't play for real. Unless i have a winning system, I spend very little, and not numbers from a system, but some whimsical numbers from the "beyond" for entertainment purposes only.

When I find something that hits regularly, I'll play for real which will be soon, if everything hopefully pans out.

My sentiments exactly!  I don't play! All the systems I have seen or created might are no better than picking random numbers.  They hit sometimes, they even have streaks at times, but not consistant enough for me to lay any money down.  Not to mention that there are usually to many numbers to play or to many days to play or both.

I would be satisfied with a system that produced 3 P3 numbers to play and one of the 3 hit once per week every week but I have yet to find it.  Heck, I would be happy with a system that produced 1 P3 number that hit ONCE in 30 days guaranteed. I would use progressive betting (not martingale).

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123290
              February 17, 2012
              3048 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

That's why I wrote that my systems aren't written in stone, just ideas. You can add more or less numbers from the workout, it's up to you. Remember, you are the observer, and your tweaking of the system is a nice contribution. In fact it's welcomed.

Unlike some others here on LP, I don't throw a hissy fit if someone adds more depth to my systems. Besides, no matter how I or you may tweak it, in the end, I still extrapolate on the original combos with a "One-off". Wink

Did you come up with this system yourself?

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #123290
                February 17, 2012
                3048 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

That's why I wrote that my systems aren't written in stone, just ideas. You can add more or less numbers from the workout, it's up to you. Remember, you are the observer, and your tweaking of the system is a nice contribution. In fact it's welcomed.

Unlike some others here on LP, I don't throw a hissy fit if someone adds more depth to my systems. Besides, no matter how I or you may tweak it, in the end, I still extrapolate on the original combos with a "One-off". Wink

Did you come up with this system yourself?

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Did you come up with this system yourself?

Yes.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2013, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

My sentiments exactly!  I don't play! All the systems I have seen or created might are no better than picking random numbers.  They hit sometimes, they even have streaks at times, but not consistant enough for me to lay any money down.  Not to mention that there are usually to many numbers to play or to many days to play or both.

I would be satisfied with a system that produced 3 P3 numbers to play and one of the 3 hit once per week every week but I have yet to find it.  Heck, I would be happy with a system that produced 1 P3 number that hit ONCE in 30 days guaranteed. I would use progressive betting (not martingale).

I agree.

Baltimore, MD
                      United States
                      Member #143080
                      May 24, 2013
                      2 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm rather new to playing Pick 3, but your system gave me a 1 off for MD's mid day drawing by adding the trend number to the eve + trend number result (you mentioned that you could also do this in your original post). I think I did the workout correctly.

MID 12/30: 744
                      EVE 12/30: 771

MID PREDICTION: 735

Step 1: Finding the trend number by adding the last mid day winning numbers to the last evening winning numbers using lottery math.

7 4 4

7 7 1

____

0 3 7

Step 2: Adding the trend number to the last drawing's result.

7 7 1

0 3 7

____

7 0 8

Step 3: Adding the trend number to the result in step 2.

7 0 8

0 3 7

____

7 3 5

Prediction for 12/31 MD MID Pick 3:

Actual result for 12/31 MD MID Pick 3:

Thank you for sharing this method! Assuming I followed your workout correctly, I was very close to a box hit today, indeed. I will continue to try this method in MD. Would it be helpful if I continue to post my findings on this thread?

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm rather new to playing Pick 3, but your system gave me a 1 off for MD's mid day drawing by adding the trend number to the eve + trend number result (you mentioned that you could also do this in your original post). I think I did the workout correctly.

MID 12/30: 744
                        EVE 12/30: 771

MID PREDICTION: 735

Step 1: Finding the trend number by adding the last mid day winning numbers to the last evening winning numbers using lottery math.

7 4 4

7 7 1

____

0 3 7

Step 2: Adding the trend number to the last drawing's result.

7 7 1

0 3 7

____

7 0 8

Step 3: Adding the trend number to the result in step 2.

7 0 8

0 3 7

____

7 3 5

Prediction for 12/31 MD MID Pick 3:

Actual result for 12/31 MD MID Pick 3:

Thank you for sharing this method! Assuming I followed your workout correctly, I was very close to a box hit today, indeed. I will continue to try this method in MD. Would it be helpful if I continue to post my findings on this thread?

Welcome to LP.

Of course you can post your findings. There was a program made for this by ranman17 in earlier pages of this thread. It makes doing backtests easier and faster.

Glad it's working for you.

Baltimore, MD
                          United States
                          Member #143080
                          May 24, 2013
                          2 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP.

Of course you can post your findings. There was a program made for this by ranman17 in earlier pages of this thread. It makes doing backtests easier and faster.

Glad it's working for you.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I saw the program, but I am running Linux so I usually assume that programs don't work for me. :)  I will check it out in case, though.

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with both of you. I don't play numbers either and just  a few tickets on the mega or powerball when it is way up there. It's a total waste of time.  It's like why waste your time here when you could be doing more constructive things . I think of all the money I've spent on programs and hours upon hours of trying to develop a winning system, only to win a handful of times and losing way more than I won. That's why I don't play.  trying to figure out a system which doesn't exist.Bang Head the game is totally random and whoever thinks they can beat it, lets see the winning and losing tickets! people will always tell you how much they win but never how much they've lost.I Agree!Spend more time on your family and self.Thumbs Up

Last post for me. I'm OUT.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with both of you. I don't play numbers either and just  a few tickets on the mega or powerball when it is way up there. It's a total waste of time.  It's like why waste your time here when you could be doing more constructive things . I think of all the money I've spent on programs and hours upon hours of trying to develop a winning system, only to win a handful of times and losing way more than I won. That's why I don't play.  trying to figure out a system which doesn't exist.Bang Head the game is totally random and whoever thinks they can beat it, lets see the winning and losing tickets! people will always tell you how much they win but never how much they've lost.I Agree!Spend more time on your family and self.Thumbs Up

Last post for me. I'm OUT.

Well there are at least three people who are beating the p-3 and p-4. Peter St. Pierre, the guy from Wisconsin and the guy from Kentucky.