Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Whats so great about Luckys systems??

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 3 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
357 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Ive been watching his systems a while with all respect at least in my state they are pretty useless.

Ive looked at his one up one down for a long time it never works, neither do any of his systems posted on here.

Ive been tracing his "foolwers since July and ive only seen poor and losing results. So before you come and tell me how great his systems are and how great Lucky is... which is not true for my state or study tell me have you won with his systems  ALOT which i doubt or maybe once in a while im looking for you if they work for you on a regular basis,, maybe im not understanding how they work. Dont wanna hear you won once two years ago

or no i have not won but that luckys the greatest i tell yuh!  Explain how you win a lot with his systems im interested in seeing how they work in the real world.. again his one up one down is useless, backtracked 3 years

it just doesnt work.. so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2013, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

No Pity!"so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?" ROFL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19898 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Ive been watching his systems a while with all respect at least in my state they are pretty useless.

Ive looked at his one up one down for a long time it never works, neither do any of his systems posted on here.

Ive been tracing his "foolwers since July and ive only seen poor and losing results. So before you come and tell me how great his systems are and how great Lucky is... which is not true for my state or study tell me have you won with his systems  ALOT which i doubt or maybe once in a while im looking for you if they work for you on a regular basis,, maybe im not understanding how they work. Dont wanna hear you won once two years ago

or no i have not won but that luckys the greatest i tell yuh!  Explain how you win a lot with his systems im interested in seeing how they work in the real world.. again his one up one down is useless, backtracked 3 years

it just doesnt work.. so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?

If you actually did all of what you claimed you did why would you expect someone else doing the same things would have a different result?  You have provided all the information others need to move on and try something different.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        357 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2013, 7:43 am - IP Logged

its amazing how some people can talk and talk and beleiving themselves so  enlightened and inteligent and say absoloutley nothing... strange world......

lotteryfanatic's avatar - Snapshot 20120227_11_2.jpg
          California
          United States
          Member #122106
          January 24, 2012
          928 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2013, 9:04 am - IP Logged

In some states his daily tracker numbers do work especially if you hold them for a few drawings,,,,but it doesn't work well enough that I would pay for his system. I found a free system online called Lucky Rose. I like that system. Not sure if it's from the same 'Lucky' Here's the link to that system  http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/luckyrose.html

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19964 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

its amazing how some people can talk and talk and beleiving themselves so  enlightened and inteligent and say absoloutley nothing... strange world......

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5755 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2013, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I don't know about that. It seems RJ asked a reasonable question.

If you find that Lucky's system doesn't work for you, why would you think it works for anyone else, and why would you even ask that question?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                Member #116477
                September 11, 2011
                357 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2013, 2:27 am - IP Logged

I was simply asking the question because... First Lottery Post thought his systems so great they put them as a crown Jewel on their systems page and Tout how great they are as well as a lot of the members and i was curious after looking at them and studying them for quite a while and found the claims .. well excagerated

a lot. The one up one down is useless ive gone back for a long history and it has no merit at all.

His other systems mostly 2.. arent even his.. if you read what he says on the posts he says he made them or uses the old Maybelle system and also to get his findings he uses the resources on Lottery post.

I think Lottery post will say they put them up as a service to subscribers who may use them as they see fit.

Im asking the question as im puzzled as to why all the hoopla over not so great systems....thats why i asked the question... as for working for someone else i dont know if they do or dont ive asked if they won with them...

Well no no i dint but that lucky is the cats meow! Yes but did he help you win? Well not exactly but....

other people claim it works but dont back anything up to show it does... thats what im trying to find out is why i asked. Just trying to figure  out.

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7713 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2013, 10:25 am - IP Logged

First of all I don't believe it's polite to slam anyone's system. This isn't rocket science...systems are people's ideas. Kinda of like their "story". It's a creation, a piece of work. Does every story have a happy ending? No. I've written quite a few duds myself but when it comes to lottery there is nothing written in stone. You never know what people may find useful or not...there have been plenty of people who have taken my ideas and done something else with them and I find that wonderful. There's nothing wrong with any system if it gives someone a spark of a new idea. That's what we're here for...to inspire others and to help better the odds for lottery games. There is enough negativity in the world and that will get you nowhere.

Systems are what I think of as seeds. They need a little watering and TLC to grow into a flourishing plant. 

Or you can think of them as recipes. Try expanding on the recipes and someday you may have a perfect souffle. Just my 2 cents.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31439 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2013, 10:41 am - IP Logged

First of all I don't believe it's polite to slam anyone's system. This isn't rocket science...systems are people's ideas. Kinda of like their "story". It's a creation, a piece of work. Does every story have a happy ending? No. I've written quite a few duds myself but when it comes to lottery there is nothing written in stone. You never know what people may find useful or not...there have been plenty of people who have taken my ideas and done something else with them and I find that wonderful. There's nothing wrong with any system if it gives someone a spark of a new idea. That's what we're here for...to inspire others and to help better the odds for lottery games. There is enough negativity in the world and that will get you nowhere.

Systems are what I think of as seeds. They need a little watering and TLC to grow into a flourishing plant. 

Or you can think of them as recipes. Try expanding on the recipes and someday you may have a perfect souffle. Just my 2 cents.

Well Said lottolaughs,

I Concur I Agree!

United States
                      Member #129868
                      June 30, 2012
                      2457 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! And, just to add.  Wenworth is very rude.  I don't know if he is referring to me, nothing personal but I did make a plug for Lucky's System.  I have nothing to gain from plugging Lucky's System.  I just simply said that it works.  I don't know what he expects to get out  from using his system.  And if he wasn't so rude I would show him but I don't like rude people.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19898 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I've developed a system that has worked very well for me a few times but to be honest each time it worked I was very lucky.  I've used it many times and most times the results were as I expected but to have the specific results that would have won I had to be lucky.  The best my system can do with jackpot style games is put me in ball park, that is give me the parameters that cover maybe a few thousands combinations that included the winning ones. 

Even if one can reduce the number pool to a third, they would be lucky wheeling numbers in an affordable amount and winning.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #117984
                          October 19, 2011
                          1843 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Well said LL! You're the best on LP!

And as fat as lucky's tools, I love them! Thanks to Chrissy during the summer time, I incorporated lucky's tools with my techniques and got wins every other day.

Lucky's tools is a means to use with your own strategies. The tools guide you into what keys you can expect.

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                            Member #109074
                            April 5, 2011
                            3592 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

dissapointing when you come to a thread looking for good news and it something else we suppose to help each other not throw flack.............moving on just sad

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

United States
                              Member #116477
                              September 11, 2011
                              357 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2013, 3:20 am - IP Logged

zFirst there was NO slamming involved! NONE! Im simply curious and if you would read what i wrote you would see that.... I agree with what you are saying and you have a lot of greta ideas on here....there was no negativity meant or intended just a wondering because of so many people saying how great Luckys ideas are.. just curious.

I think you misread what i was saying.. iasked a question thats all as for your systems they are very interesting...