Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Whats so great about Luckys systems??

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 3 years ago by emilyg.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
357 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2013, 3:26 am - IP Logged

I dont like stupid people myself... I was not being rude i was simply asking about the systems and wondering what kind of luck others were having  wondering if some one could show me ... Rude indeed Stupid Definiteley

maybe you might learn to read whats written... Living is easy with eyes closed misunderstanding all you see....

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2013, 4:01 am - IP Logged

In some states his daily tracker numbers do work especially if you hold them for a few drawings,,,,but it doesn't work well enough that I would pay for his system. I found a free system online called Lucky Rose. I like that system. Not sure if it's from the same 'Lucky' Here's the link to that system  http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/luckyrose.html

I still like your wad of cash.

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2013, 6:54 am - IP Logged

I for one don't exactly see where Wentworth is bashing a system, any system.

In fact, the question he asks in his first post is right on the money : "so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?"

First, it is great that so many people try to help other people, don't get me wrong as to what i am about to write down...

As a member of LP for many years now, there is one thing, one thought, that never left me. Everytime i read the posts, i am about to describe, i have the urge to shut down my computer and race to the toilet.
      Someone posts a tryout for a system (tryout, that's what i call it, because that's just what it is) and the threadstarter clearly writes "this is a straight system".
      Before you know it  there are these emoticons popping up on your screen, when another user writes "Great, you got a box hit in state X Hurray!,
      let's party Party".

The definition of a working system is very simple. You make money out of it. It's as simple as that.
      For some people it seems very hard to comprehend such things, so it seems. Anyone can post 200 numbers a day and claim a hit on it. One must be very unlucky to miss out on that.
      Heck, post 10 box numbers, without state specifications, and you can party every day. But it will be with empty pockets and empty bankaccount.
      Great, a hit, yet you lose your paints playing that way.

I wonder how many people actually have some kind of bookkeeping on their plays.

I for one think it is very healthy to question, hence express doubts, on any system, if the results are negative.

I agree with what  lottolaughs wrote "This isn't rocket science... nothing is written in stone".
      Yet i don't agree with the expression "there is enough negativity in the world and that will get you nowhere".
      For me, this isn't negativity, it is reality. If you do the math, and the result is negative, then one is not being negative because she or he writes that down.

I've never used Lucky's system, or even looked at it, so i cannot comment on that particular system.

The problem with most systems is that you should be able to backtest it, against the history of every state.
      The way to do that is write software. This takes time. And if you do this 100 times, put your time in it, and all very much appreciated with "thanks", when you post the result "sorry, failed big time against history".
      Or.... some persons just bash you around, not accepting the math results.

LotSoftPro got downloaded over 30000 times.
      I never stated that it spits out winning numbers. There is no system in LotSoftPro whatsoever.
      All it does is save you plenty of time, because it does the math a million times faster than you can do it with pen and paper.

It's very simple actually.
      Wentworth asked a question.
      The response should be: here is the math, proven it works, you'll get rich using it.

Anyone?

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2013, 9:17 am - IP Logged

In fact, the question he asks in his first post is right on the money : "so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?"

First, it is great that so many people try to help other people, don't get me wrong as to what i am about to write down...

As a member of LP for many years now, there is one thing, one thought, that never left me. Everytime i read the posts, i am about to describe, i have the urge to shut down my computer and race to the toilet.
        Someone posts a tryout for a system (tryout, that's what i call it, because that's just what it is) and the threadstarter clearly writes "this is a straight system".
        Before you know it  there are these emoticons popping up on your screen, when another user writes "Great, you got a box hit in state X Hurray!,
        let's party Party".

The definition of a working system is very simple. You make money out of it. It's as simple as that.
        For some people it seems very hard to comprehend such things, so it seems. Anyone can post 200 numbers a day and claim a hit on it. One must be very unlucky to miss out on that.
        Heck, post 10 box numbers, without state specifications, and you can party every day. But it will be with empty pockets and empty bankaccount.

I for one think it is very healthy to question, hence express doubts, on any system, if the results are negative.

I agree with what  lottolaughs wrote "This isn't rocket science... nothing is written in stone".
        Yet i don't agree with the expression "there is enough negativity in the world and that will get you nowhere".
        For me, this isn't negativity, it is reality. If you do the math, and the result is negative, then one is not being negative because she or he writes that down.

I've never used Lucky's system, or even looked at it, so i cannot comment on that particular system.

The problem with most systems is that you should be able to backtest it, against the history of every state.
        The way to do that is write software. This takes time. And if you do this 100 times, put your time in it, and all very much appreciated with "thanks", when you post the result "sorry, failed big time against history".

I never stated that it spits out winning numbers. There is no system in LotSoftPro whatsoever.
        All it does is save you plenty of time, because it does the math a million times faster than you can do it with pen and paper.

The response should be: here is the math, proven it works, you'll get rich using it.

Anyone?

paurths,

Ive been watching his systems a while with all respect at least in my state they are pretty useless.

Ive looked at his one up one down for a long time it never works, neither do any of his systems posted on here.

I find these lines very negative and "bashing" if you will. But that's my opinion.

There are many degrees of "system" lottery players. This is how I sort of rate them.

Not Interested but will take a look

Just For Fun/Entertainment

Curious

Interested (only if they're easy to follow)

Very Interested (willing to try more difficult methods)

Serious (willing to try anything)

Very serious (will try anything)

Hardcore (spends several hours a day on lottery)

Mathematical genius (uses software..statistics..data...etc..etc)

So when someone is posting a "straight" system and it fails to produce straights...well...to me that's no big deal. At least someone shared an idea and that,to me,is what lottery post is all about.

How many of us have time to do that much backtesting? How many of us can write software to do it for us? I highly doubt very many.

I think most people are on here for entertainment. Yes,of course everyone wants to find the winning-est system but the joy of sharing ideas to me is much more enticing then having to write software to backtest my system to perfection.

I don't know...to each his own:)

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5766 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2013, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Ive been watching his systems a while with all respect at least in my state they are pretty useless.

Ive looked at his one up one down for a long time it never works, neither do any of his systems posted on here.

Ive been tracing his "foolwers since July and ive only seen poor and losing results. So before you come and tell me how great his systems are and how great Lucky is... which is not true for my state or study tell me have you won with his systems  ALOT which i doubt or maybe once in a while im looking for you if they work for you on a regular basis,, maybe im not understanding how they work. Dont wanna hear you won once two years ago

or no i have not won but that luckys the greatest i tell yuh!  Explain how you win a lot with his systems im interested in seeing how they work in the real world.. again his one up one down is useless, backtracked 3 years

it just doesnt work.. so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?

The very first line in this post kinda turned me off. Now, maybe that is true for Wentworth. But, rather tactless. What's useless for one, maybe great for another.

For what it's worth, (maybe nothing), I follow Daily 4 in Texas. Taking a version of Lucky's system, twice there a was a straight hit. I take the very first draw of the month for example the day draw. Then add 1 up for each number to come up with a number to play. Also add 5 (or mirror) to each number and play that number. There was a straight hit in May with one method, and a straight hit in June with the other. No, I didn't play them, except on paper. Just watched.

Will it happen again? Don't know. But I'll keep watching, and for now I am playing that way.

Lottolaughs, you have a great way of saying things. I agree, the whole point of sharing systems is to spark an idea, try different variations.

I too, get a little annoyed with folks that post a crap load of numbers, and then say "pick your winners". Really??? Or have a party with a box hit that cost twice what you might have won. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

let's party Party".

Anyone?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thank you, Ricky.

Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Galena,MO
              United States
              Member #129328
              June 15, 2012
              101 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2013, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Ive tried many systems here,and most work some or not at all,but i learn every time i back test,for my workout i have put togeather several systems and some of my own knowledge of what works in my state of missouri,lol i still only hit mabe once or twice a month,i dont play many numbers only 3-5 per day,so basically i am still in the whole $$$ wise,but i keep getting closer and I still learn every day something new.so i guess even if luckys system dosnt work for you,at least you learned something new,knowledge is power....

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                Mechanicsville, VA
                United States
                Member #84145
                December 23, 2009
                1523 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

First of all I don't believe it's polite to slam anyone's system. This isn't rocket science...systems are people's ideas. Kinda of like their "story". It's a creation, a piece of work. Does every story have a happy ending? No. I've written quite a few duds myself but when it comes to lottery there is nothing written in stone. You never know what people may find useful or not...there have been plenty of people who have taken my ideas and done something else with them and I find that wonderful. There's nothing wrong with any system if it gives someone a spark of a new idea. That's what we're here for...to inspire others and to help better the odds for lottery games. There is enough negativity in the world and that will get you nowhere.

Systems are what I think of as seeds. They need a little watering and TLC to grow into a flourishing plant. 

Or you can think of them as recipes. Try expanding on the recipes and someday you may have a perfect souffle. Just my 2 cents.

I Agree!  Thanks for the post. . . makes a lot of sense to me. Cool

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19967 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

let's party Party".

Anyone?

Someone posts a tryout for a system (tryout, that's what i call it, because that's just what it is) and the threadstarter clearly writes "this is a straight system". Before you know it  there are these emoticons popping up on your screen, when another user writes "Great, you got a box hit in state X Hurray!, let's party Party".

The definition of a working system is very simple. You make money out of it. It's as simple as that. For some people it seems very hard to comprehend such things, so it seems. Anyone can post 200 numbers a day and claim a hit on it. One must be very unlucky to miss out on that. Heck, post 10 box numbers, without state specifications, and you can party every day. But it will be with empty pockets and empty bank account.

I Agree! or at least they should call or post in whatever states the numbers are for might help people more. Green laugh

Patriot

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31439 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2013, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Well said LL! You're the best on LP!

And as fat as lucky's tools, I love them! Thanks to Chrissy during the summer time, I incorporated lucky's tools with my techniques and got wins every other day.

Lucky's tools is a means to use with your own strategies. The tools guide you into what keys you can expect.

I Agree! "Lucky's tools is a means to use with your own strategies. The tools guide you into what keys you can expect."

Maybe You(Wentworth) Should Have Asked How To Get The Most Out Of Lucky's Systems Rather Than "What's So Great" About Them.

You Have Access To LP's Tools,Might As Well Use Them.

Most Of The Replies Mention Combining More Than 1 System.I Agree.

I Don't Find The One Up/One Down Very Useful For Pick 4;It May Work Better On The Pick 3.

I Find The Daily Tracker For The Pick 4 Games Often Will Hit 3 Of The 5 Key Numbers Posted.

When You Can Trap 3 Of The 4 Digits In Your Pick 4,You're On Your Way.

I Use 2 Days Worth Of Keys;Today's And Yesterday's To Compare To Any Workouts I Do.

For Saturday I Used Friday/Saturday Keys.

You Can't Access Yesterday's Keys Once The Drawing Results Are Posted.

So It's A Good Idea To Copy/Save Today's Keys For Tomorrow's Draws.

Also No Double Combos Are Posted In The Tracker,But You Can Still Use The Key Numbers.

These Were The Last 3 Ontario Results

Sun 12/22 Mid...3954

Sat 12/21 Eve...8522

Sat 12/21 Mid...3157

These Are The Key Numbers I Used For Today's Draw.

Sunday's Keys

Midday 3-7-4-8-1

Mid/Eve 4-2-5-9-8

Evening 4-2-5-9-0

Saturday's Keys

Midday 3-7-4-5-6

Mid/Eve 3-4-5-8-7

Evening 3-4-5-8-2

Friday's Keys

Midday 6-7-3-1-4

Mid/Eve 3-2-4-1-8

Evening 3-2-4-1-5

Next I Run All The Combinations Through The Inspector 4

There Are 16 Combinations Per Draw,So 96 Combinations Using 2 Days Worth.

This Shows Which Sums,Roots,Digits, Pairs,Triads I Should Be Targetting.

Starting With Pairs And Triads,I Can Tell Right Away Which Ones Have The Most Hits.

These Are The Most Prominent Pairs

34284310 4386 7435 3748 3741 4293 4389 4376 2543 4293 4309 4386 2543 4360 4351 7439 3745 3746 3471 3482 4532 3458 3457 3426 3480 4530 3458 3452
                    35243785 3518 3560 7435 5387 5396 2543 5308 5396 2543 3759 4351 3965 3745 5376 5381 4532 3458 3457 5329 5386 4530 3458 3452
                    36183716 4386 3560 2386 4376 5396 2306 4386 5396 3761 4360 3965 3746 5376 3216 3426 5386 3069
                    37173716 3785 7435 3748 3741 2397 4376 5387 3761 3759 7439 3745 3746 3471 5376 3278 3457
                    38183785 4386 3518 3748 2386 4389 5387 2398 4386 5308 3482 5381 3278 3458 3480 5386 3028 3458
                    39144293 2397 4389 5396 4293 2398 4309 5396 3759 3965 3910 7439 5329 3069
                    45274516 4580 7435 5486 5497 2543 4259 4258 5406 5498 2543 4259 4250 4351 4950 7456 3745 1645 4532 4587 3458 3457 6945 4530 4582 3458 3452

And Triads

234/8

245/9

3451111.5%7435 2543 2543 4351 3745 4532 3458 3457 4530 3458 3452
                    34666.3%4386 4376 4386 4360 3746 3426
                    34799.4%7435 3748 3741 4376 7439 3745 3746 3471 3457
                    34888.3%4386 3748 4389 4386 3482 3458 3480 3458
                    34955.2%4293 4389 4293 4309 7439
                    35666.3%3560 5396 5396 3965 5376 5386
                    35777.3%3785 7435 5387 3759 3745 5376 3457
                    35888.3%3785 3518 5387 5308 5381 3458 5386 3458
                    35955.2%5396 5396 3759 3965 5329
                    36755.2%3716 4376 3761 3746 5376
                    36844.2%4386 2386 4386 5386
                    36944.2%5396 5396 3965 3069
                    37844.2%3785 3748 5387 3278
                    37933.1%2397 3759 7439
                    38922.1%4389 2398
                    45666.3%4516 5486 5406 7456 1645 6945
                    45766.3%7435 5497 7456 3745 4587 3457
                    45888.3%4580 5486 4258 5498 4587 3458 4582 3458
                    45966.3%5497 4259 5498 4259 4950 6945
                    Key Numbers:3-4-5
                    02829.2%4310 6074 6081 7510 3560 4580 4208 5406 8690 2306 4309 5308 2590 4250 4360 1074 1056 7960 3910 4950 3480 4029 4086 3028 3069 5026 5089 4530
                    12222.9%3716 4310 6081 7510 3518 4516 7481 3741 3761 4351 1074 1056 7951 3910 4961 3471 5381 1645 1687 4281 3216 5271
                    23435.4%4287 4293 7625 2386 2397 2543 2598 4259 4258 4208 4293 8625 2306 2398 2543 2590 4259 4250 3482 4276 4281 3278 3216 5271 5286 4532 3426 5329 6982 4029 3028 5026 4582 3452
                    35254.2%3716 3785 4310 4386 3518 3560 7435 3748 3741 4293 2386 2397 4389 4376 5387 5396 2543 4293 2306 2398 4309 4386 5308 5396 2543 3761 3759 4360 4351 3965 3910 7439 3745 3746 3471 3482 5376 5381 3278 3216 4532 3458 3457 3426 3480 5329 5386 3028 3069 4530 3458 3452
                    45456.3%4310 4386 6074 4516 4580 7435 7481 3748 3741 4287 4293 5486 5497 4389 4376 2543 4259 4258 4208 4293 5406 5498 4309 4386 2543 4259 4250 4360 4351 1074 4961 4950 7439 7456 3745 3746 3471 3482 1645 4276 4281 4532 4587 3458 3457 3426 3480 6945 4029 4086 4530 4582 3458 3452
                    55254.2%3785 7510 7586 3518 3560 4516 4580 7435 5486 5497 7625 5387 5396 2543 2598 4259 4258 5406 5498 8625 5308 5396 2543 2590 4259 4250 3759 4351 1056 7951 3965 4950 7456 3745 5376 5381 1645 5271 5286 4532 4587 3458 3457 5329 5386 6945 5026 5089 4530 4582 3458 3452
                    64041.7%3716 4386 6074 6081 7586 3560 4516 5486 7625 7698 2386 4376 5396 5406 8625 8690 2306 4386 5396 3761 4360 1056 7960 3965 4961 7456 3746 5376 1645 1687 4276 3216 5286 3426 5386 6945 6982 4086 3069 5026
                    73334.4%3716 3785 6074 7510 7586 7435 7481 3748 3741 4287 5497 7625 7698 2397 4376 5387 3761 3759 1074 7960 7951 7439 7456 3745 3746 3471 5376 1687 4276 3278 5271 4587 3457
                    83940.6%3785 4386 6081 7586 3518 4580 7481 3748 4287 5486 7698 2386 4389 5387 2598 4258 4208 5498 8625 8690 2398 4386 5308 3482 5381 1687 4281 3278 5286 4587 3458 3480 5386 6982 4086 3028 5089 4582 3458
                    93031.3%4293 5497 7698 2397 4389 5396 2598 4259 4293 5498 8690 2398 4309 5396 2590 4259 3759 7960 7951 3965 3910 4961 4950 7439 5329 6945 6982 4029 3069 5089

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Lucky has Tenor. He introduced a system when some percentage of people still didn't own a computer.

Chuck berry is a legend even though his style is simple compared to complex guitar players today.

BTW, I firmly believe the one-off is a powerful tool. It's a nice blend of simple math and the efficacy that comes along with the package. I'm steering away from complex methods for many reasons, but the main one is that no matter how complex the workout, you end up with either a pair or combo.

When I saw I was going full circle, a beam of light penetrated my head. Then I knew to keep it simple stupid. lol

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

OMG, It must've been the whine, Chardonay.lol

I meant Tenure, not Tenor. What The?

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7713 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

LOL...for a moment I thought Pavarotti was back in the house :)

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                              Ontario
                              Canada
                              Member #109243
                              April 9, 2011
                              31439 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Did You Mean Whine Or Wine,lol ?