Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Whats so great about Luckys systems??

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 3 years ago by emilyg.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lotteryfanatic's avatar - try 20this%202.JPG
California
United States
Member #122106
January 24, 2012
924 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I still like your wad of cash.

Thanks! Big Smile Hope everyone can get some wads of cash over the holidays! Because afterall I believe that's what we're all trying to do....Peace and good-will to all!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

If it doesn't work write your own.  Backtest your state and look for trends, repeats sums due etc.  It is  gambling and any player is taking a chance.  You roll the dice so to speak everytime you play.  If you can't stand losing don't play.  Some systems work for several states and others don't.

Bed

I Agree! I agree and that's what most members are doing and only using others systems as guides to what to add or avoid when writing their own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

addai1516's avatar - lib
      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
      United States
      Member #93153
      June 23, 2010
      4087 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I Agree! I agree and that's what most members are doing and only using others systems as guides to what to add or avoid when writing their own.

i like my own system rootsums predictions check it out ...

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #26302
        November 16, 2005
        594 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree, his system is useless. I pickture him as a lonely guy picking random number hoping to hit something.

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” The Joker
        (but that doesn’t mean you have to keep it to yourself)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3104 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2013, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Ive been watching his systems a while with all respect at least in my state they are pretty useless.

Ive looked at his one up one down for a long time it never works, neither do any of his systems posted on here.

Ive been tracing his "foolwers since July and ive only seen poor and losing results. So before you come and tell me how great his systems are and how great Lucky is... which is not true for my state or study tell me have you won with his systems  ALOT which i doubt or maybe once in a while im looking for you if they work for you on a regular basis,, maybe im not understanding how they work. Dont wanna hear you won once two years ago

or no i have not won but that luckys the greatest i tell yuh!  Explain how you win a lot with his systems im interested in seeing how they work in the real world.. again his one up one down is useless, backtracked 3 years

it just doesnt work.. so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?

I wish you had stated what state you are in, because then anyone interested would have a clue to work with.

Lucky hasn't posted since June, don't know if he's watching any more.  He was and I believe still is the only forum moderator Todd has had, with over 55 thousand posts. 

One up one down, etc. those system "work" but don't play at a profit because they don't adjust to changes. I am really surprised you didn't find some wins. 

For Pick-3 you need to keep notes a journal where you note what you would have had to do to win.  Simple systems like one up one down, one up two down, etc.  trying to find the ones that work often enough to be worth trying, if that's the kind of system you want to go with.

Personally I think there are a lot of players who don't keep track of their play expenses, so when they win $500 after spending $1,500. it's a big day.  Of course I could be wrong.  Idea

For me positional tracking and wheeling is the way to go, that and keeping an eye on longest out numbers with a digit in common with the previous draw(s) which was a lot easier before they went to two draws a day.   I think the smores are ready, gotta go.  BobP

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2013, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Ive been watching his systems a while with all respect at least in my state they are pretty useless.

Ive looked at his one up one down for a long time it never works, neither do any of his systems posted on here.

Ive been tracing his "foolwers since July and ive only seen poor and losing results. So before you come and tell me how great his systems are and how great Lucky is... which is not true for my state or study tell me have you won with his systems  ALOT which i doubt or maybe once in a while im looking for you if they work for you on a regular basis,, maybe im not understanding how they work. Dont wanna hear you won once two years ago

or no i have not won but that luckys the greatest i tell yuh!  Explain how you win a lot with his systems im interested in seeing how they work in the real world.. again his one up one down is useless, backtracked 3 years

it just doesnt work.. so how do you do with his systems and how do you do it?

I Agree! with you.

I had made the backtests for more than 10 states by using the all Lucky's systems

but nothing.

Please show me here in detail if they work for any game and any state really.

"Action speaks louder than words". 

I'm looking forward to the testimonies about Lucky's systems now.

Thanks a lots.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
              Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
              Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #26302
              November 16, 2005
              594 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2013, 10:05 am - IP Logged

People here only like the guy because he is a old timer, but it is a fact that his system doesn't work. I give the credict for persistence.

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” The Joker
              (but that doesn’t mean you have to keep it to yourself)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2013, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I Agree! with you.

I had made the backtests for more than 10 states by using the all Lucky's systems

but nothing.

Please show me here in detail if they work for any game and any state really.

"Action speaks louder than words". 

I'm looking forward to the testimonies about Lucky's systems now.

Thanks a lots.

If your state holds two draws a day, you have to go back two draws in testing to see which is followed.

Florida

367 M 12/11/2013
                563 E 12/11/2013 down 2 on the 7 above
                308 E 12/15/2013
                370 M 12/16/2013 down 1 on the 8 above
                685 M 12/17/2013
                368 E 12/17/2013 down 2 on the 5 above
                321 E 12/20/2013
                351 M 12/21 2013 up 3 on the 2 above
                684 M 12/23/2013
                866 E 12/23/2013 up 2 on the 4 above
                522 E 12/24/2013
                325 M 12/25/2013 up 1 on the 2 above

BobP

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I wish you had stated what state you are in, because then anyone interested would have a clue to work with.

Lucky hasn't posted since June, don't know if he's watching any more.  He was and I believe still is the only forum moderator Todd has had, with over 55 thousand posts. 

One up one down, etc. those system "work" but don't play at a profit because they don't adjust to changes. I am really surprised you didn't find some wins. 

For Pick-3 you need to keep notes a journal where you note what you would have had to do to win.  Simple systems like one up one down, one up two down, etc.  trying to find the ones that work often enough to be worth trying, if that's the kind of system you want to go with.

Personally I think there are a lot of players who don't keep track of their play expenses, so when they win $500 after spending $1,500. it's a big day.  Of course I could be wrong.  Idea

For me positional tracking and wheeling is the way to go, that and keeping an eye on longest out numbers with a digit in common with the previous draw(s) which was a lot easier before they went to two draws a day.   I think the smores are ready, gotta go.  BobP

I think he might be in the state of malaise.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31361 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I think he might be in the state of malaise.

He and his wife are enjoying their retirement.

love to nibble those micey feet.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31361 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

i like my own system rootsums predictions check it out ...

Thanks for link - I forgot about it.

love to nibble those micey feet.