Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to code a lotto program and best programs for lotto programming.

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mindtab.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Finding out what worked in past drawings is easy, predicting when it will work again in the future is the hard part.  For example the last two drawings in Ohio's Rolling Cash Five.

MON 02/17/14 - 02 09 29 35 39
 SUN 02/16/14 - 09 15 29 35 39

This looks like a polymerase chain reaction to me.

I would go for all odd numbers next.

If that doesn't work I would go for all evens.

If that doesn't work, I might go rob a bank.

If that doesn't work, I would invest in the stock market.

A gamble is a gamble.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2014, 8:23 am - IP Logged

This looks like a polymerase chain reaction to me.

I would go for all odd numbers next.

If that doesn't work I would go for all evens.

If that doesn't work, I might go rob a bank.

If that doesn't work, I would invest in the stock market.

A gamble is a gamble.

"This looks like a polymerase chain reaction to me."

Is this a term you learned by reading GH books?  What does it mean?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Orlando, FL
      United States
      Member #139664
      February 28, 2013
      7 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I was in a coding quest for a JP chart that finally loks like is done  and since that was some  headache i thought of opening a discusion about best programs for Lotto coding .I realize virtually 0.0003% of users on LP have no interest in this but i do b/c it has to do with me playing the lottery and wining more and getting better at it .All the others  can play their birthdays and  add/substract all they want ....

I use CSharp, also u can use VB, i have been working a lottery program myself using CSharp, what programming languages do u know? Also it seems u are tring to implement some statistics, which analysis method are u trying to imploy?

DsscSystems, Software Development, Lottery Systems

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2014, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I use CSharp, also u can use VB, i have been working a lottery program myself using CSharp, what programming languages do u know? Also it seems u are tring to implement some statistics, which analysis method are u trying to imploy?

i got my statistics done using apache oppenoffice -someone did it for me ! i just gave the instructions ...only learned many years ago BASIC program ,i think in 1992 i learned that ....but going back to JP games i use "similar combinations of groups of at least 3 or more numbers on different lines -preferably at least 3 lines " ;This are taken out from 2-300 drawings ...

Already it gave me 4 out of 5, 3 times in cash 5 games ..and many ,many 3 of 5 ...and it did  very good in PB also.The million dollar trick is knowing what drawings to get the statistics from ..

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2452 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2014, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I think Excel/VBA is the way to go for any lottery system.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

"This looks like a polymerase chain reaction to me."

Is this a term you learned by reading GH books?  What does it mean?

No.  This is a term I coined.  It is a play on words really.  It should be called a Polymerase Reaction Chain.

Of course we are not using mRNA or ribosomes or anything, but I like the ring of it.

I am sure it is something you have thought of, although I dont know If I would go for 32 number 2if2 wheels as you seem to go for.

It will be in my first book after I win a large Jackpot.

Or if LottoLaughs doesn't mind I can put it as an appendix in one of her books. (for a small feeBig Smile)

Terms I learned by reading GH books are

1)Bottoms

2)Trend Reversals

3)Adjacent Numbers

4)Hit charts

5) Cascades

6)Reverse Cascades

7) Hot and Hitting

8)Flag formation

9)Squeezers

10)Hanging Ghosts

11)L-factor

12)T-factor

etc,etc,etc.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #123290
              February 17, 2012
              3048 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2014, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

I have until April, I read MicroSoft plan to stop supporting XP after then.

I was thinking the samething, what am I suppose to do in AprilWhat?

I just got my new computer Monday (yours 10 years I had mine 11 years lol) and the guy at the computer shop who built me a new computer still uses WindowsXP so I did not upgrade to Windows 7 or 8.

He explained to me when Windows support stops I can still use it on my computer.

I can still use the older computer, it's not totally broken down, they just need to start over and reinstall

WindowsXP over again and some memory ram something lol  Something went wrong with that because

my computer kept freezing up and the mouse wouldn't work and kept rebooting all by it'self.

lol The guy at the computer shop sounded like the intro to the six million dollar man, we can build

you a new one, bigger, stronger, faster lol

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                Athens
                Greece
                Member #133234
                September 24, 2012
                188 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2014, 4:12 am - IP Logged

You can use your old Computer but I wouldn't recommend it under any circumstances for '*Internet*' after Microsoft stops supporting XP.

Check out Todd's post in his blog.

http://blogs.lotterypost.com/todd/2013/8/your-perilous-future-on-windows-xp.htm

6/49 dis(assembly)

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                  Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

There is a rumour that some people use linux for Internet. Others surf with Android.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3048 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2014, 1:48 am - IP Logged

You can use your old Computer but I wouldn't recommend it under any circumstances for '*Internet*' after Microsoft stops supporting XP.

Check out Todd's post in his blog.

http://blogs.lotterypost.com/todd/2013/8/your-perilous-future-on-windows-xp.htm

Thanks so much!

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2014, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking the samething, what am I suppose to do in AprilWhat?

I just got my new computer Monday (yours 10 years I had mine 11 years lol) and the guy at the computer shop who built me a new computer still uses WindowsXP so I did not upgrade to Windows 7 or 8.

He explained to me when Windows support stops I can still use it on my computer.

I can still use the older computer, it's not totally broken down, they just need to start over and reinstall

WindowsXP over again and some memory ram something lol  Something went wrong with that because

my computer kept freezing up and the mouse wouldn't work and kept rebooting all by it'self.

lol The guy at the computer shop sounded like the intro to the six million dollar man, we can build

you a new one, bigger, stronger, faster lol

He built you a new computer in 2014 with XP on it? Wow. Being an IT guy of 20 years, I would advise anyone to pay the $100 to get Windows 7 upgrade over (guessing the free Xp install). XP was easier to install with corporate licensing. Windows 7 is alot different in that regard. I am not a fan of Windows 8, but you can install a 3rd party start button to make is easier to use. Just not sure how any computer shop/IT guy would install XP in good conscience.You can still get Win7 software, laptops and desktops on sites like Newegg.  Sorry to go OT, but wanted to chime in.  Will gladly answer any questions if you have them and if it wasn't covered in Todd's post.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2014, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

He built you a new computer in 2014 with XP on it? Wow. Being an IT guy of 20 years, I would advise anyone to pay the $100 to get Windows 7 upgrade over (guessing the free Xp install). XP was easier to install with corporate licensing. Windows 7 is alot different in that regard. I am not a fan of Windows 8, but you can install a 3rd party start button to make is easier to use. Just not sure how any computer shop/IT guy would install XP in good conscience.You can still get Win7 software, laptops and desktops on sites like Newegg.  Sorry to go OT, but wanted to chime in.  Will gladly answer any questions if you have them and if it wasn't covered in Todd's post.

I totally agree.  It borders on criminal to purposely install Windows XP on any computer currently.  Any IT person making that recommendation should be immediately fired.

I personally would not recommend Windows 7.  Despite any misgivings you may have with Windows 8, it is superior to Windows 7 in every respect, and even though you may or may not initially like the interface, I recommend sticking with it, as it will grow on you.

If you can actually immerse yourself in Windows 8, especially with its OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) features, you will eventually feel the vast integration and master plan that all the other operating systems lack.  This becomes even more pronounced if you have more than one Windows 8 computer and/or tablet.  And upgrading to a new computer becomes almost too easy.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2014, 7:46 am - IP Logged

MicroSoft has done its job to get the word out, every time I use my XP computer I get a message about 04/08/2014 being the last day it will be supported.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2014, 9:07 am - IP Logged

How long to go with Windows 7?

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              891 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2014, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I was in a coding quest for a JP chart that finally loks like is done  and since that was some  headache i thought of opening a discusion about best programs for Lotto coding .I realize virtually 0.0003% of users on LP have no interest in this but i do b/c it has to do with me playing the lottery and wining more and getting better at it .All the others  can play their birthdays and  add/substract all they want ....

I use excel and multiple different written tools (Macros) to help predict what happens next