Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would You By A System For 10.95$ That Really Works

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mack10blue.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11120 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Plug in the numbers into the formula of given link, is got nothing to do with mirrors. In the  formula your find the variable N, which has 9 as limit for P3, P4 games. I am just reducing the limit by setting N to 8, 7 or 6, without changing the pool elements, which is 10.

In a draw set 689, lets assume I want a limit of 7, then N=7 (so plug 7 in formula).  I am only interested in positional play so I consider only positions 1 and 2 (6,8) of my draw set, the difference X1-X2> 6-8>2. format > {X1-X2, (X1-X2)+2}:{N-(X1-X2), [{N-(X1-X2)}+2], for N= 8 and X1-X2 =2 , my next nth set (sub) {6-8,(6-8)+2}:{8-(6-8),[{8-(6-8)}+2 >2,4:6,8.

for N=7, X1-X2=2 , your next nth set > 5724 (try it), the digit 2 in formula is point of deviations after 1000 , 500,200 simulations of the Pool, it takes less than 20 seconds to calculate the nth term without calculator

Thanks , it would be nice to get this  in a simple program!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

justwannawin's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
    michigan
    United States
    Member #152051
    February 3, 2014
    59 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2014, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I tried magic sheet it takes effort but it does work nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2014, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

When You Know How To Win, It’s Easy!!!!!!!

<snip> IS OUTSTANDING . All you need to do is SELECT one digit that is the    lowest winning digit  in the next  DAY Lotto game  or MIDDAY TO  EVENING DRAWS IF YOUR STATE HAS TWO DRAWS  A DAY and you will win. You do NOT have to guess all 3 numbers  (The great thing about the formula is that IT WORKS!)

Systems work, but do they win?

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        892 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2014, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I tried magic sheet it takes effort but it does work nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, 6 post. Hmm guess your an expert with this system and be willing to give all us good numbers on the predictions page. 

The best system I've not seen is the one nobody is showing us. Hmm. Bob P has about the BEST info I've read and has helped me understand a lot about the lotto but $10.95. I would be a fool to not spend $10.95 on a guarteed system so I will be keeping my eyes on the predictions page

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:20 am - IP Logged

I suppose this is where I mention a complete version of this system has been available free on Lotto-Logix since 2002.  And no, I do not know how to select the magic number/digit often enough to stay in profit and I doubt anyone else does either.  System is here . . .

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/lottodojo2.html

BobP

One weird trick to improve your credit score: Pay your bills on time.

I put together an Excel program for Lotto Dojo II - Excel 2007 and 2010, 2013 versions

Instructions:

1.  Create a new folder and name the folder whatever you like.  Example, Lotto Dojo 2 Pick 3

2.  Download the 2 Excel files from the following link and save them to the new folder you created in Step 1 above.

https://app.box.com/s/rapk2g6lcqxnp19smul5

How to use:

1.  Open the Excel file P3StateDrawsLS.xlsm

Note: The 2 Excel files contain Macros so you may need to adjust the Security Levels.  Google instructions if you do not know how to change the secutity settings.

2. Once the P3StateDrawsLS.xlsm opens go to the main menu and open the 2nd Excel file LottoDojo2.xlsm

3. LottoDojo2.xlsm should be the active Excel file you should be looking at.

4. At the bottom of the Workbook locate the tab labeled "States" and click the tab.

5. In the "States" tab worksheet click cell B3.  To the right of cell B3 you should see a drop-down arrow.  Click the drop-down arrow and select your state's Pick 3 game.

6. At the bottom of the Workbook locate the tab labeled "LottoDojo2".  Click this tab.

This worksheet contains all the draw history for your Pick 3 game.  There are charts for hits & skips for All Positions, Position 1, Position 2, and Position 3 along with Doubles.

7. Select the Digit 0 through 9 you want to play for the next drawing.

8. At the bottom of the Workbook locate the tab labeled "Playsheet".  Click cell B1.  To the right of cell B1 you should see a drop-down arrow.  Click the drop-down arrow and select the digit you want to play.  In cell columns H through P contain the Pick 3 sets 'AAA", "AAB", "ABB", "ABC".

greensboro, nc
            United States
            Member #60271
            April 12, 2008
            163 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2014, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

can i give me the link to or downloadable spread sheet for the ranman on the road pick3