|Posted: February 6, 2014, 8:20 am - IP Logged|
I suppose this is where I mention a complete version of this system has been available free on Lotto-Logix since 2002. And no, I do not know how to select the magic number/digit often enough to stay in profit and I doubt anyone else does either. System is here . . .
One weird trick to improve your credit score: Pay your bills on time.
I put together an Excel program for Lotto Dojo II - Excel 2007 and 2010, 2013 versions
1. Create a new folder and name the folder whatever you like. Example, Lotto Dojo 2 Pick 3
2. Download the 2 Excel files from the following link and save them to the new folder you created in Step 1 above.
How to use:
1. Open the Excel file P3StateDrawsLS.xlsm
Note: The 2 Excel files contain Macros so you may need to adjust the Security Levels. Google instructions if you do not know how to change the secutity settings.
2. Once the P3StateDrawsLS.xlsm opens go to the main menu and open the 2nd Excel file LottoDojo2.xlsm
3. LottoDojo2.xlsm should be the active Excel file you should be looking at.
4. At the bottom of the Workbook locate the tab labeled "States" and click the tab.
5. In the "States" tab worksheet click cell B3. To the right of cell B3 you should see a drop-down arrow. Click the drop-down arrow and select your state's Pick 3 game.
6. At the bottom of the Workbook locate the tab labeled "LottoDojo2". Click this tab.
This worksheet contains all the draw history for your Pick 3 game. There are charts for hits & skips for All Positions, Position 1, Position 2, and Position 3 along with Doubles.
7. Select the Digit 0 through 9 you want to play for the next drawing.
8. At the bottom of the Workbook locate the tab labeled "Playsheet". Click cell B1. To the right of cell B1 you should see a drop-down arrow. Click the drop-down arrow and select the digit you want to play. In cell columns H through P contain the Pick 3 sets 'AAA", "AAB", "ABB", "ABC".