Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should you win a massive lottery- your first vacation would be to?

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sully16.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
OHIO
United States
Member #5328
June 30, 2004
1284 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Israel! then Hawaii..then tour of USA!

have a great winning day!

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
    upstate NY
    United States
    Member #108791
    March 31, 2011
    549 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I can only deal with one Idiot at a time. Pardon me if l put your case on the back burner Maud.

Whatever, bub.  Let the record show I tried to talk some sense into you, but you're insisting upon maintaining this childish obsession of yours.

By all means, continue to embarrass yourself.

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
      upstate NY
      United States
      Member #108791
      March 31, 2011
      549 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

My appologies. I misread what you wrote. I'm the idiot because I was half in the bag when I read it. lol

I don't have a reading comprehension problem when I'm sober. lol

Apology accepted.  No hard feelings.  Cheers

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2014, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Whatever, bub.  Let the record show I tried to talk some sense into you, but you're insisting upon maintaining this childish obsession of yours.

By all means, continue to embarrass yourself.

Lets get serious here since you trying to come across as a concerned citizen on what goes on in the forum.

Frankly- l have never seen your name before, l don't recall you ever getting into a discussion with me or others on any topic whatsoever prior to you opening your mouth yesterday. Yet here you were- for the " first time" entering the discussion out of the blue and the very first thing you do?- you giving advice to me like we know each other? You telling me to step back and take a deep breath, telling me l am coming unhinged- just who the F  do you think you are? You assume too much and it pissed me off.

As for talking " sense" into me- once again who are you? Do you think you attempting to talk " sense" into a teenager?Where are your posts?- do you always go around giving advice to people simply because you think its needed? If you do, you a bigger idiot than l first thought. 

Put that on the record.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
          Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2014, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Astek, I am jealous!!! Never been there. I want to buy (if I win $100 million plus net) one of those apartments where the Eiffel tower is so close, it is almost in your living room! lol I love the flickering lights at night. When there was some scaffolding up recently for the Washington Monument, they had lighting on it like the Eiffel tower. Was sad to see it come down.

I  hope  you  get  to  go   some  day    Artist

Those lights  you  mentioned  sure sounded beautiful , I  love  lights at nite like that also

Flying into  foreign counties at  nite over the cities  and all the lights  is quite an experience  also

I was over seas in the  Service  back  then (  back  in  my  younger  days )

Rode a train from where I was stationed at  ,  to  Paris , and then  on to  Luxembourg  and  Belgium

Stayed  4 or 5 days in Paris ( was gonna stay longer ) , but when we  arrived in Paris ,  we got in a cab and told them  " American Holiday  Inn  "  Smile  and off we went , all over Paris  ,  Fast  driving , up and down the streets and hills , etc.

I remember thinking ,  I aint gonna killed in the  Army , I am gonna get killed in a dam cab  , running  up  and  down the streets  of  Paris  Smile

We finally  arrived  at the  Holiday  Inn , cab  fair  was  HIGH , even after spitting it three ways , as I had two other friends with me

So instead of staying 7  or 8  days as we planned , we  only stayed 4 or 5 days ( because of the price of that cab ride) ran us short on our budget

Night before we left to leave Paris , me and one of my friends took a walk late  that evening for some excerise

Walked  not  that  far  if  I  remember  correct  ,  and  yep ,  you  guessed  it .......

There was the train station where  we came  into  Paris  ,  not that far from where we were staying  Mad

And  that  right  there  is   called      " Being   taken   for   a    ride "   Jester

If you ever get a chance and  want to go to a Beautiful and Mysterious Country  ( go to India ) been there  twice

Well  worth  the   trip  ,   Amazing   Place   indeed ,  but  quite  a  ride  to   get  there

Thank  You  again  my  Friend  for   that  picture 

Best    Wishes

United States
            Member #93947
            July 10, 2010
            2180 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2014, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Lets get serious here since you trying to come across as a concerned citizen on what goes on in the forum.

Frankly- l have never seen your name before, l don't recall you ever getting into a discussion with me or others on any topic whatsoever prior to you opening your mouth yesterday. Yet here you were- for the " first time" entering the discussion out of the blue and the very first thing you do?- you giving advice to me like we know each other? You telling me to step back and take a deep breath, telling me l am coming unhinged- just who the F  do you think you are? You assume too much and it pissed me off.

As for talking " sense" into me- once again who are you? Do you think you attempting to talk " sense" into a teenager?Where are your posts?- do you always go around giving advice to people simply because you think its needed? If you do, you a bigger idiot than l first thought. 

Put that on the record.

"Where are your posts?"

https://www.lotterypost.com/member/110727/recentposts

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4108 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Nice of you to point that out.
              I meant Threads...but then again you " knew" that Jimmy.
              Peace.

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2014, 3:35 am - IP Logged

Nice of you to point that out.
                I meant Threads...but then again you " knew" that Jimmy.
                Peace.

Actually, I didn't.  Maybe it's because it never occured to me that initiating threads was a prerequisite for credibility at this site.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #23835
                  October 16, 2005
                  3474 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2014, 4:25 am - IP Logged

" Massive JP- anything over $200mil AFTER taxes."
                  Would it be...
                  A neighboring State..
                  With Grandma for a few weeks.
                  Europe,Far East, South America,  Africa...

Personally: Seychelles.
                  How about you?

* Have a Great Week People. .

*** Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Why don't you tell us about the crappy first vacation you'd settle for if you only netted $30 or 40 million?

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4108 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2014, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Actually, I didn't.  Maybe it's because it never occured to me that initiating threads was a prerequisite for credibility at this site.

You mean like the credibility you expected when you complained to Todd about Ridge only to be told to stay on topic,which could mean " shut the.... up?"
                    You ought to take that advice.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Why don't you tell us about the crappy first vacation you'd settle for if you only netted $30 or 40 million?

Whoa...

Somebody put sand in your KY Jelly, Jellyman?  LOL

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4108 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Who are you to be told anything,  you only raise your pointed little head when you want to stir the pot from time to time.
                        Your rock awaits, get back under before your spot becomes cold and its claimed by another troll.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2014, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Why are guys like you and Stank and KY Jellyman always in a bad mood, Nancy?

Why the constant attitude?

Why the constant and infernal sniveling?

Why don't you just skip things you don't like to read instead of demanding that they be banned?

Why the desperate need for CONTROL?

Maybe it's true that your unnatural lifestyle is it's own recompense.

Ya think?

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                            TX
                            United States
                            Member #121193
                            January 4, 2012
                            1637 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2014, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Why don't you just skip things you don't like to read instead of demanding that they be banned?

Ya think?

Rdg...did you ever consider its maybe a San Fransisco thing ?

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

United States
                              Member #93947
                              July 10, 2010
                              2180 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Ya think?

rdgrnr,

"Why are guys like you and Stank and KY Jellyman always in a bad mood, Nancy?"

My mood recently has been quite good, as far as I can tell.  What are you referring to?

"Why the constant attitude?"

Please explain...

"Why the constant and infernal sniveling?"

IBID...

"Why don't you just skip things you don't like to read instead of demanding that they be banned?"

I do in fact skip reading the vast majority of the posts at this site.  Could you please give us an example of me making demands for banning?  BTW, I don't think pointing out that some of your posts have violated up to 9 of the site rules regarding abusive language, etc, are examples of me demanding that ideas be banned. What are you thinking of?

"Why the desperate need for CONTROL?"

In my opinion, having a desire to increase knowledge of scientific cause and effect, probability, and statistics among lottery players and having a "need for CONTROL" are two different things.  I'm sorry rdgrnr, but I believe any thoughtful person reading my posts, and your responses, will conclude that, if anything, YOU are the person here with the deepest need for "CONTROL."

"Maybe it's true that your unnatural lifestyle is it's own recompense."

I have no way of knowing anything about your lifestyle, notwithstanding your ongoing efforts to present yourself as a hard drinking womanizer.  And just how would you [think you] know anything about my lifestyle, especially regarding the implications of your constant references to me as "Nancy?" 

"Ya think?"

What do YOU think?

--Jimmy4164