$195 MILLION: Mega Millions keeps the good times rolling

Feb 22, 2014, 2:08 pm (68 comments)

Mega Millions

By Todd Northrop

What's a big jackpot lottery player to do when the Powerball jackpot has been won?  These days, the answer is to play Mega Millions.

Thanks to adjustments made to the Mega Millions game last year, the multi-state game's jackpots are once again growing quickly — and typically growing quite large before being won.

The new Mega Millions jackpot for the upcoming Tuesday drawing has now reached $195 million, just 2 months after exploding to a near-record $636 million.

(See $636 Million Mega Millions jackpot split by 2 tickets, Lottery Post, Dec. 18, 2013.)

And in that 2-month stretch the Mega Millions game even produced another win for $61 million.  (See Woman and son claim Tennessee's first Mega Millions jackpot win, Lottery Post, Jan. 15, 2014.)

The lump-sum cash value of Tuesday's grand prize is $107.1 million.  That's a big chunk of cash.

Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot is the accumulation of 14 consecutive drawings without a top prize winner. The current jackpot run-up started on January 7 as a $15 million grand prize.

Players should note that jackpot amounts are conservative estimates provided by the lotteries, and are often somewhat higher by the time the drawing occurs. Occasionally the official jackpot estimate is raised even before the drawing, due to larger-than-expected sales.

In Friday night's Mega Millions drawing, there was no jackpot winner, but 2 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $1,000,000 prize: 1 from Pennsylvania and 1 from Virginia.

Neither of the second-prize winners purchased the Megaplier for an extra $1 per ticket.  If they had, their tickets would have been worth an astonishing $5,000,000, since the Megaplier number drawn Friday evening was 5. The Megaplier offers players a chance to multiply non-jackpot prizes by the random Megaplier number drawn that evening for an extra $1 per play.

The Megaplier option is not available in California, because the fixed nature of the prize increase offered with the Megaplier is not compatible with California's pari-mutuel payouts. By law, California awards all prizes on a pari-mutuel basis, meaning the prizes will change each drawing based on the number of tickets sold and the number of tickets that won at each prize level.

Also, a total of 62 tickets matched four of the first five numbers plus the Mega Ball to win a $5,000 prize. Of those tickets, 7 were purchased with the Megaplier option, increasing their prize to $25,000, and 13 were sold in California, where the prize awarded this drawing is $2,649.

The Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, February 21, 2014, were 23, 29, 32, 45, and 46, with Mega Ball number 15. The Megaplier number was 5.

Following the Friday drawing, the Mega Millions annuity jackpot estimate was raised $23 million from its previous amount of $172 million. The cash value was raised by $12.2 million, from its previous amount of $94.9 million.

Mega Millions is currently offered for sale in 43 states, plus Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Drawings are Tuesdays and Fridays at 11:00 pm Eastern Time. Tickets cost $1 each.

A 44th Mega Millions state may be added later this year, as the state of Wyoming has approved a new state lottery with the intention of joining multi-state lottery games. (See Wyoming officially becomes 44th state with a lottery, Lottery Post, Mar. 14, 2013.)

The Mega Millions winning numbers are published at USA Mega (www.usamega.com) minutes after the drawing takes place.

Lottery Post Staff

Comments

mrcraft's avatarmrcraft

I'll just play my usual buck a draw.

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

Winning numbers for 02/25/14 could be 04-09-15-26-31 (05). To try them or not to try them....*evil laugh* muhahaha

mightwin's avatarmightwin

Hopefully it keeps on rolling for awhile

CDanaT's avatarCDanaT

Grabbed a few tix, said my prayers, told the mrs that I loved her...She looked at me like the wife in the "It's Jake from State Farm" commercial..<shoulder shrug>... I told her I am not running away..after all, the drawing isn't until Tuesday.

RedStang's avatarRedStang

Jon D's avatarJon D

Quote: Originally posted by mrcraft on Feb 22, 2014

Yeah, as before...wake me when it's over $400M.

Yawn

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I have $1 riding on this!

Pennsylvania still does not have a jackpot win for Mega Millions

Time to change that!

Todd's avatarTodd

Quote: Originally posted by Jon D on Feb 22, 2014

Yeah, as before...wake me when it's over $400M.

Yawn

Apparently I just have to post this news story to wake you up. Wink

lottoguysocal's avatarlottoguysocal

this amount is still an exciting amount to me anyhow, 80 mil after taxes since california has no state tax on lottery prizes or I can roll the dice and let the good times roll for 30 payments..interesting

hsg2000

Troll  US Flag 

Why is it the majority of jackpot winners from Califorinia, New York and Florida?

Can anyone provide me with a real answer

zirabamuzaale

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Feb 22, 2014

I have $1 riding on this!

Pennsylvania still does not have a jackpot win for Mega Millions

Time to change that!

So does Arizona. Thanks to the new Matrix, I have been encouraged to play multiple combinations with the MM. I have so far played three combinations and I will add the fourth one on Tuesday i.e. that is the day of this draw.

Coin Toss's avatarCoin Toss

Quote: Originally posted by hsg2000 on Feb 22, 2014

Troll  US Flag 

Why is it the majority of jackpot winners from Califorinia, New York and Florida?

Simply a reflection of population.

And those states don't have the Rougarou.

Scared

//

Anyone else thinking this would be a good time to hit the PB at its $40M start point? Hitting either one is a dream, but there wouldn't be much focus on a $40M winner right now.

hearsetrax's avatarhearsetrax

Roll Eyes time to toss another dollar down the green hole of no return Cheers

rcbbuckeye's avatarrcbbuckeye

Quote: Originally posted by Coin Toss on Feb 23, 2014

Simply a reflection of population.

And those states don't have the Rougarou.

Scared

//

Anyone else thinking this would be a good time to hit the PB at its $40M start point? Hitting either one is a dream, but there wouldn't be much focus on a $40M winner right now.

Actually, I really hope to win the Texas Lotto, or the smaller of PB or MM when one of them is huge. It would be a little easier to fly under the radar.

sully16's avatarsully16

Already got my numbers ready, good luck everyone.

mypiemaster's avatarmypiemaster

Troll  US Flag 

Luck of the draw. When your turn comes, you win, regardless of state of residence.

pickone4me's avatarpickone4me

Troll  US Flag 

The lottery is biased towards heavily democrat states.

If you don't want your money flowing to new york and california,  don't play the national lotteries anymore.  Play your state lotteries instead.

rcbbuckeye's avatarrcbbuckeye

Quote: Originally posted by pickone4me on Feb 23, 2014

Roll Eyes

Quote: Originally posted by rcbbuckeye on Feb 23, 2014

Roll Eyes

You are exactly right. Remember what Kennedy said: My fellow Americans, ask not what your Lottery can do for you, ask what you can do for your Lottery.

Candlelight777's avatarCandlelight777

donkeys and elephants Argue Boxing Argue..... what's new Roll Eyes Skeptical

Coin Toss's avatarCoin Toss

hsg2000,

You think just maybe it has to do with population and ticket sales?

From the Powerball website, winners by states that you mentioned, 2-19-2014 drawing. More people in each of those states had 1 + PB than people in Louisiana had just the PB.

California Lottery
295,635 Winners
Draw Date:
2/19/2014

Powerball

Power Play

Grand Prize
  Match 5 + PB
--
  Match 5
  Match 4 + PB
  Match 4
  Match 3 + PB
  Match 3
  Match 2 + PB
  Match 1 + PB
  Match PB Only

New York

New York Lottery
223,757 Winners
Draw Date:
2/19/2014

Powerball

Power Play

Grand Prize
  Match 5 + PB
--
  Match 5
  Match 4 + PB
  Match 4
  Match 3 + PB
  Match 3
  Match 2 + PB
  Match 1 + PB
  Match PB Only

Florida

Florida Lottery
215,785 Winners
Draw Date:
2/19/2014

Powerball

Power Play

Grand Prize
  Match 5 + PB
--
  Match 5
  Match 4 + PB
  Match 4
  Match 3 + PB
  Match 3
  Match 2 + PB
  Match 1 + PB
  Match PB Only

Louisiana

Louisiana Lottery
47,525 Winners
Draw Date:
2/19/2014

Powerball

Power Play

Grand Prize
  Match 5 + PB
--
  Match 5
  Match 4 + PB
  Match 4
  Match 3 + PB
  Match 3
  Match 2 + PB
  Match 1 + PB
  Match PB Only
Win$500Quick's avatarWin$500Quick

I asked for $5 of Fantasy 5  and the man said " all on the same ticket?' I said "Yes". Then he hand me 5 Mega Millions ticket. I just took it because people have won on mistake tickets. Fingers crossed.

helpmewin's avatarhelpmewin

Quote: Originally posted by Win$500Quick on Feb 23, 2014

I asked for $5 of Fantasy 5  and the man said " all on the same ticket?' I said "Yes". Then he hand me 5 Mega Millions ticket. I just took it because people have won on mistake tickets. Fingers crossed.

Good LuckLep

helpmewin's avatarhelpmewin

$195 MILLIONParty

Prob988

Back in 2011, before the onset of the $2 Powerball ticket, MM was producing on a 15th draw a jackpot greater than $300M annuity, this with a much higher cash to annuity ratio.

If you look, between the competition with the $2 Powerball ticket, and the far worse odds associated with the new matrix, the much lower expectation value, the reduced lower prize levels, sales for this game are way off, as, I think, they should be.

I know I'm saving money on lottery tickets since the changeovers in PB and MM.   I'll still play for the giant jackpots, but unlike before, I'm out with the jackpots less than $200,000,000 annuity.

RSINNOTT

There has never been a MM jackpot winner in Florida. Not yet at least.

thaencyder

How low American intelligence  has gotten we now see even lottery thru our political divisions? 

Congrats on a new low.

IamTheWinner

Sometime i think MM/PB are scam. I will believe when i hit the jackpot myself.

Quote: Originally posted by thaencyder on Feb 24, 2014

How low American intelligence  has gotten we now see even lottery thru our political divisions? 

Congrats on a new low.

I Agree!

Quote: Originally posted by thaencyder on Feb 24, 2014

Congrats on a new low.

Unfortunately,  it is political.  If you match up the big jackpot lottery winner states with the 2012 election results,  my claims do fit.  http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/

I am at least looking at things from other angles,  I ain't sure how that equates to low intelligence.  Oh and by the way,  how is california still broke with all them big jackpot wins!?  They should of gotten caught up by now!

Drenick1's avatarDrenick1

I have my "one" ticket with five draws on it.Wink

Thegreenpirate

I've been playing powerball and mega millions for years. The mega millions, I started playing 10 years ago and Ive played both in about 20 states out of the 50 and the most I have ever won was $100.00 I'm really starting to become turned off about it. These jackpots climb so big and thats great but something just don't seem right about it to me anymore. I'm determined to believe that they know more about what numbers are in and what numbers aren't in. America is ran by liars and crooks and I'm starting to believe these people are milking-it and paying the right people off!! This lottery stuff is great but I do believe that once the drawing is near, they already know what was played and what was not played.

I believe this is what they use to determine where they want the winner to be. The night Gloria Mackenzie won the record powerball for $500+Million they convienently had the drawing down in Florida. I just think the whole thing is an organized business that is not exactly what people think. I really do believe they know where the Winner will be only before the draw. Once all the participating states turn in their data to the mega/powerball that is when they know whats in and what is not in. It is my opinion that they have to do it this way to prevent them from losing big money. All of the retailers that sell mega/powerball, their terminals are not directly linked to the mega/powerball systems, that is why the numbers have to be reported before the drawing. In Ohio  if you play the regular pick4 lotto choosing 4 digits between 0-9, if you tell the clerk you want to play 1111 most of the time the system will say it s sold out when you try to play that particular number because so many people play it, so to protect themselves (Ohio Lottery) their terminal automatically locks out that combination to protect them from too big of a payout. So why in heck wouldn't the mega/powerball do the same thing? They are selling to many more people and many different players. For Example (IF I FEEL LUCKY ONE DAY AND WANT TO PUT $2,000 ON ONE COMBINATION AND PLAY ALL THE BONUS BALLS WITH THAT COMBINATION, IF IT COMES OUT THEY WILL OWE ME THE JACKPOT AND AN ADDITIONAL $1,999,000,000 IF IT'S WITH THE MULTIPLIER AND IT'S 5 THEY WILL OWE THE JACKPOT AND AN ADDITIONAL $9,995,000,000 You have got to be idiotic to really believe they are just putting balls in a bin and letting them come up on their own and taking a risk without no barriers of protection. That's not realistic!!! They know It's belivable because one would say to themselves "well their is this many combinations and that many combinations so maybe no one got it" My thinking is quite different. I'm thinking they don't know who the winner is exactly but they have an idea what kind of person will win based off of demographic and market research info on that area.

Before a state becomes a member of the powerball/mega demographic and market research analysis reports are gathered on that state. I believe in this information, they have all the data to tell them the profile of the jackpot winner. Age, Background, Working class etc. (Based on zip code) They know a poor welfare recipient is more than likely not gonna live in 90210, they know that more than likey working class people buy lotto on lunch breaks or during times away from work. The combinations themselves tell these lottery people a lot too, their system is so incredible that if you win and someone steals your ticket from you they will have a idea based off the data they already compiled, that this is not the true winner and an investigation will be launched. Texas has a system similar to this and they have recovered many lottery prizes that were swindled or stolen from the rightful owner.

Thegreenpirate

Read my post, I just posted a very long post on that same topic!!!

weshar75's avatarweshar75

I hope this jackpot rolls to friday night at least.-weshar75

US Flag

LottoMetro's avatarLottoMetro

Quote: Originally posted by weshar75 on Feb 25, 2014

US Flag

Your wish has been granted.

KY Floyd's avatarKY Floyd

Quote: Originally posted by weshar75 on Feb 25, 2014

US Flag

It did. A whopping increase of $21 million (annuity, of course) to $216  million. The times they are a changin' for sure.

Shelby Mustang

Wait I thought Florida was a red state?

Quote: Originally posted by Shelby Mustang on Feb 26, 2014

Wait I thought Florida was a red state?

According to this http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/  It's apparently a blue state.

So what do you need to get $70 million net in your bank account?

Start by being the sole winner of the Mega Million $216 million jackpot Big Grin

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Now that it rolled to $200m+, I may not wait for 61 and 68 to hit before I start playing again.

One-Day

This jackpot is not growing fast enough.  Bring the ole matrix back or raise the initial JP to 100 mil.

Quote: Originally posted by One-Day on Feb 26, 2014

This jackpot is not growing fast enough.  Bring the ole matrix back or raise the initial JP to 100 mil.

No Pity!

CDanaT's avatarCDanaT

Quote: Originally posted by pickone4me on Feb 26, 2014

According to this http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/  It's apparently a blue state.

Pick, you left out a word between blue and state......."hair"    LOL

mikeintexas's avatarmikeintexas

Quote: Originally posted by CDanaT on Feb 27, 2014

Pick, you left out a word between blue and state......."hair"    LOL

ROFL

Gleno's avatarGleno

2/28/14

Tonights Mega Game jackpot is now a whopping $216M. Better go buy a ticket or two.

Thumbs Up

Quote: Originally posted by Gleno on Feb 28, 2014

2/28/14

Tonights Mega Game jackpot is now a whopping $216M. Better go buy a ticket or two.

Thumbs Up

already got my ticket ...... should be a curious evening

Cheers to it rolling over to 300million Yes Nod

Quote: Originally posted by hearsetrax on Feb 28, 2014

I Agree! I think it will roll also but I got my ticket just in case.Wink

Although sales have been a little higher than projected, it'll still be a couple of draws until that happens. If it rolls tonight it will be $240 million. Smile

PrisonerSix

I bought mine on Wednesday. Was going to stop on the way home to buy another, but forgot. It only takes one to win.

Quote: Originally posted by PrisonerSix on Feb 28, 2014

I bought mine on Wednesday. Was going to stop on the way home to buy another, but forgot. It only takes one to win.

well good luck to those playing and  the first one to post a whine about it rolling over or not winning ought to get horse whipped

alexnt55

Ticket sales are nowhere close to what they were a couple of years ago for Mega Millions. And that is before Fla was included in sales. The record MM jackpot that was set March 30 2012 after 15 rollovers was advertising a 241 JP with the cash option being 171 million. The current JP after 15 rollovers is advertising a 216 JP. Does not look that big of a difference but the cash option is 120 mill which is 51 mill less then the one from 2011. Ticket sales in 2011 at that point were 458 million and ticket sales for this one are 330 million. Last Tuesdays advertised JP of 195 million resulted in ticket sales of a little over 33 million. In 2011 ticket sales were almost 37 million when the JP was only 108 million and when it got to 200 million sales were over 66 million. Jackpots now that get up in the 300 million dollar range are about half of what they were back in 2011. Another example would be the 2011 record opposed to the second biggest JP that was hit Dec 17 last year. In 2011 the JP was sitting at 200 mill and rolled 4 times to the record 656 with cash option 471 million. Last years JP was sitting at 205 million and rolled an extra 2 times to 6 rollovers and went off at 648 million but the cash option was 347 million which was 124 million less then the record one with 2 extra rollovers.

Tough to judge ticket sales when 3/4 of the country is having some kind of crazy weather. If it does'nt grow after a couple months then you'll know there's a problem.

alexnt55

Quote: Originally posted by RedStang on Mar 1, 2014

Tough to judge ticket sales when 3/4 of the country is having some kind of crazy weather. If it does'nt grow after a couple months then you'll know there's a problem.

I had made a post a couple of weeks ago about bad weather affecting PB ticket sales amd how bad weather might be slowing ticket sales down somewhat. But for the big JP from a couple of months ago before the weather got really bad they were way down for that one as opposed to the one from 2012. Ticket sales from tonights 216 JP were just a little over 40 million. In 2012 ticket sales for an advertised JP of 200 million were over 66 million. And keep in mind that Fla wasnt saleing MM tickets in 2012. I know for some of the drawings in this current run were down some due to bad weather but for this drawings sales the weather should not have been much of a factor. Plus the Powerball JP right now isnt huge so that should not be hurting the MM JP currently as is the case sometimes. I think the changing of the odds of winning the JP has made people from spending as they did before.

Saylorgirl's avatarSaylorgirl

Quote: Originally posted by alexnt55 on Mar 1, 2014

I had made a post a couple of weeks ago about bad weather affecting PB ticket sales amd how bad weather might be slowing ticket sales down somewhat. But for the big JP from a couple of months ago before the weather got really bad they were way down for that one as opposed to the one from 2012. Ticket sales from tonights 216 JP were just a little over 40 million. In 2012 ticket sales for an advertised JP of 200 million were over 66 million. And keep in mind that Fla wasnt saleing MM tickets in 2012. I know for some of the drawings in this current run were down some due to bad weather but for this drawings sales the weather should not have been much of a factor. Plus the Powerball JP right now isnt huge so that should not be hurting the MM JP currently as is the case sometimes. I think the changing of the odds of winning the JP has made people from spending as they did before.

I really think the weather is playing a factor in sales.  This winter with its icy and snowy grips is bringing everyone down.  Here it is the 1st day of March and we could get as much as 15 additional inches of snow.  Many people have a hard time getting around in this weather the orthopedic physicians and towing companies are having a banner year!

Plus, the fact that it is not uncommon to have these large jackpots I think people aren't as worried about missing out on a draw just wait a few weeks and the MM or PB will be back up.  A few years ago it was OMG a 200 million jackpot and you had ticket lines out the door, now the jackpot needs to be over 400 million before people seem to get excited.

CDanaT's avatarCDanaT

Quote: Originally posted by Saylorgirl on Mar 1, 2014

I really think the weather is playing a factor in sales.  This winter with its icy and snowy grips is bringing everyone down.  Here it is the 1st day of March and we could get as much as 15 additional inches of snow.  Many people have a hard time getting around in this weather the orthopedic physicians and towing companies are having a banner year!

Plus, the fact that it is not uncommon to have these large jackpots I think people aren't as worried about missing out on a draw just wait a few weeks and the MM or PB will be back up.  A few years ago it was OMG a 200 million jackpot and you had ticket lines out the door, now the jackpot needs to be over 400 million before people seem to get excited.

SG, certainly for a few the weather plays a part. Course, advanced plays might help offset that. I agree with you 100% on missing a draw. I have faith on it ,more likely than not, there will be a rollover at lower levels. Another thing that might be a consideration is the doubling of price on PB and the new odds on MM. Remember when the jackpots for MM was about 70-73 % of the advertised price? Now its down to around 52-53%( I am aware of the payout scheme at lower levels)..It convinced me not to play until they get up over $100 mil. on each game. My threshold for excitement is at around the 200 million figure. I look at that and know that I am only taking home just under 1/3rd of it in cash unless I reside in a state with state income tax on lottery winnings, then it would even be less. For example the last winner for MM was the lady and her son from Tennessee
Jackpot was advertised at $62 million/32.7 million cash...They took the cash, then paid taxes on that(feds will get 39.6%- $12.95 million).....Brings you down to the $19 million range....some different than the $62 million advertised price. Yes, I realize its advertising involved to boost sales.

**PB has only had 4 winning jackpots in the last 14 months that were below the $100 Million mark.

I am not complaining about anything I have stated, just being realistic in my assessment of the situation.

Best of luck if you are playing for any jackpots drawings tonight !!!

Gleno's avatarGleno

Won a big fat one dollar on Mega Game for 2/28/14 with the selection of mega ball 6. Guess I'll get some N.J. Pick 6 tickets for Monday. The jackpot is over $6M. 

Coffee

veganlife125's avatarveganlife125

Both lotteries are about out of new states to add to make up for the lagging sales.  No one talks about the battered economy that has continued to get much worse since 2008.  With money tight you need it for rent and electric instead of extra tickets.

Jill34786's avatarJill34786

Quote: Originally posted by veganlife125 on Mar 1, 2014

Both lotteries are about out of new states to add to make up for the lagging sales.  No one talks about the battered economy that has continued to get much worse since 2008.  With money tight you need it for rent and electric instead of extra tickets.

" No one talks about the battered economy that has continued to get much worse since 2008.  With money tight you need it for rent and electric instead of extra tickets."

I Agree!

The middle class has indeed been getting hammered. The poor have been given a permanent life line while the wealthy have had a prosperous past 5 years due to the financial market.

The middle class families are barely making ends meet yet our Government puts on an act like they care and fight for these folks. The wealthy have cut back on hiring and opening new businesses instead relying on a robust stock market that has been artificially inflated due to the bond buying program. Under these circumstances, the income gap between the top 2% and the rest of the population will continue to widened and yet the wealthy will continue to be frowned upon by the mainstream media as being evil and greedy.

People need jobs and although raising the minimum wage might help it won't make a dent in terms of helping the middle class. Unfortunately, playing the lottery is a last ditch effort for many of those struggling. They can't rely on our Government so they pray and hope for the best from the lottery Gods.

Looks like there was a Powerball winner tonight, so all the focus will stay on MM next week Big Grin

Simba774

Quote: Originally posted by LottoMetro on Mar 2, 2014

Looks like there was a Powerball winner tonight, so all the focus will stay on MM next week Big Grin

In the same place the last winning PB ticket was sold. California.

Yelp looks like MM is where all the attention is for now Thumbs Up

mightwin's avatarmightwin

It's $240 million for tues, I guess we don't get a new article to comment on unless it rolls? Jackpot fatigue!?....lol Dead

veganlife125's avatarveganlife125

Quote: Originally posted by Jill34786 on Mar 1, 2014

" No one talks about the battered economy that has continued to get much worse since 2008.  With money tight you need it for rent and electric instead of extra tickets."

I Agree!

The middle class has indeed been getting hammered. The poor have been given a permanent life line while the wealthy have had a prosperous past 5 years due to the financial market.

The middle class families are barely making ends meet yet our Government puts on an act like they care and fight for these folks. The wealthy have cut back on hiring and opening new businesses instead relying on a robust stock market that has been artificially inflated due to the bond buying program. Under these circumstances, the income gap between the top 2% and the rest of the population will continue to widened and yet the wealthy will continue to be frowned upon by the mainstream media as being evil and greedy.

People need jobs and although raising the minimum wage might help it won't make a dent in terms of helping the middle class. Unfortunately, playing the lottery is a last ditch effort for many of those struggling. They can't rely on our Government so they pray and hope for the best from the lottery Gods.

I Agree!  "Bond Buying Programs"

It was all so easy to be a politician since 1983 after Paul Volcker fixed our problems.  Now unemployment is back.  Next will be the problem of higher interest rates.  The voters will scream at the politicians.  The politicians will scream at Janet Yellen.  The europeans are already screaming at Marco Draghi.   I don't think Janet Yellen will ultimately get Time Magazine person of the year or the peaches & cream congressional hearings that Alan Greenspan & Ben Bernanke got do you?

Pass the popcorn Jill!Big Grin

I guess we won't be seeing any news until the jackpot goes over $300 million which could be next Tuesday. I am buying my ticket anyway for this Friday as I am a sucker for punishment.

PrisonerSix

Quote: Originally posted by Drenick1 on Mar 5, 2014

I guess we won't be seeing any news until the jackpot goes over $300 million which could be next Tuesday. I am buying my ticket anyway for this Friday as I am a sucker for punishment.

I bought mine this evening, along with 5 Louisiana Lotto tickets for a chance at $1.2million and a $50,000 raffle on April 1.

psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Quote: Originally posted by mrcraft on Feb 22, 2014

MGM:

Yes,>>>>>>>U>>>>>>>>&>>>>>>>>>me>>>>>>>>>>and ALL our LP friend's and MEMBER's may HAVE

missed >>>>OUT>>>>>>on>>>>D>>>>$414>>>>>>>>MILLION$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JackPot>>>>ON>4/18/14 on>>>>Day>>$414>>>>>>>>Flordia & Maryland >>HIT Hellavah HOMERUN!!!!!

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story