Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can Lottery Ball Machines Cheat - Be RIGGED ?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by bigbear29.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4102 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2014, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Can Lottery Ball Machines Cheat - Be RIGGED ?

NO. I believe them when they say that they audit the balls and weigh them and the draw room is under high surveilance blah blah blah

What concerns me is the number of pre draws. Are they consistent in every draw? If not, what is it that they are looking for?

Agreed. There was a piece on Youtube awhile ago showing how the machines are tested prior to a PB/MM drawing, apparently no one knows in advance which one is going to be used that evening, it was a pretty insightful piece.l recall the person testing some of the machines saying " Every person has just as much a chance of winning  as the next person in possession of a lottery ticket".
That was good enough for me.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2014, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

.....as for P3, I get lost around the concept of of predraws..yeah sure ok to see if the machine functions  bla blah

But why aren't they testing with blank balls before the draws?..if all the balls reasonably weigh the same(and that has been established prior to the draw by such moderators),then I believe they should save the numbered balls for the live draw.

Even for the lottery to imply they want to skew up any potential patterns,what patterns would they be referring to?Surely there must of been something they had seen in the past?

If this is true then P3 should not exist as a legitimate game in my book.If a 'singular' natural occurence(meaning the outcome of flip flopping balls going up through a tube) over a period of time can be resoned with or accurately rationalized then it should not exist because you are taking extra steps to inhibit peoplewinning.

The game is no longer natural or will ever have natural flow..IMHO

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4852 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes, the drawings can be rigged. Check out this link. It sounds like they are trying to control things to me. Chip is with the Kentucky lottery.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/251527/2738281

In this second link I raised that question. I never got a response.

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/251527/2740355

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4102 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, the drawings can be rigged. Check out this link. It sounds like they are trying to control things to me. Chip is with the Kentucky lottery.

Perhaps they pull that sort of thing in Kentucky. As for the rest of the country- it will not stand.By the way is " Chip" still in his current job- playing " fast and loose" with Kentucky's lottery player's?
        Has Chip been promoted since you intercepted this transmission?

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4852 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2014, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps they pull that sort of thing in Kentucky. As for the rest of the country- it will not stand.By the way is " Chip" still in his current job- playing " fast and loose" with Kentucky's lottery player's?
          Has Chip been promoted since you intercepted this transmission?

Well, he did say it was the industry standard. He is still a member here, perhaps you could ask him. He is with the Kentucky Lottery, so I guess he would know.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2014, 8:39 am - IP Logged

It sounds like they are trying to control things to me.

I absolutely agree with this and here's my supporting argument: When you really, really think about what the lotteries do in terms of posting the winning combination, their whole purpose seems to be to thwart any such system from being successful. See, when they post the winning number, that's only an illusion. Why? Because whether they do a post-test draw or the regular 4-5 pre-tests draws before the next official draw, the player really isn't playing their system 'behind', or, 'based on' the last official winning combination. For instance, if the last official draw produced 7-5-2 and they do a post-test draw, that draw completely throws out 7-5-2 with whatever is drawn at that point.

Then, if they happen to post the post-test draw result, it's thrown out by the next series of pre-test draws. In essence, the player never knows just what numbers they're actually working with because the pre-tests aren't posted until AFTER the official draw is posted. People can say what they want, but this whole deal seems shady although I do okay with it. All this business of tearing up the machines 4-5 times just to do the same thing and call it an official draw that one special time is BULL$H*T. Just my .02 and that's good info. you posted! Security my a$$! Protecting the integrity of the draw process...my a$$! Random is just as I posted the definition of it earlier.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
              LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4492 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

It sounds like they are trying to control things to me.

I absolutely agree with this and here's my supporting argument: When you really, really think about what the lotteries do in terms of posting the winning combination, their whole purpose seems to be to thwart any such system from being successful. See, when they post the winning number, that's only an illusion. Why? Because whether they do a post-test draw or the regular 4-5 pre-tests draws before the next official draw, the player really isn't playing their system 'behind', or, 'based on' the last official winning combination. For instance, if the last official draw produced 7-5-2 and they do a post-test draw, that draw completely throws out 7-5-2 with whatever is drawn at that point.

Then, if they happen to post the post-test draw result, it's thrown out by the next series of pre-test draws. In essence, the player never knows just what numbers they're actually working with because the pre-tests aren't posted until AFTER the official draw is posted. People can say what they want, but this whole deal seems shady although I do okay with it. All this business of tearing up the machines 4-5 times just to do the same thing and call it an official draw that one special time is BULL$H*T. Just my .02 and that's good info. you posted! Security my a$$! Protecting the integrity of the draw process...my a$$! Random is just as I posted the definition of it earlier.

L.L.

First a short but sincere noteEmoji of thanks to destinycreation & lucky loser, et al- for their most illuminating contributing posts, on what is conventionally trusted as a virgin FAIRGAME.

I am adding my humble but experinced 2 cents worth in confirmation:

Players might have already had winning numbers: HOW DO YOU KNOW???

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

~WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / The Tagedy of Hamlet Act 1. Scene V

CONTENDING w/ REALITY OF ADVERSE LOTTERY & KENO  CONDITIONS 

Many lottery players are totally unaware involved in playing several different games & have no way of knowing which of the many different games are up for current play. Players innocently believe there is only  one game they are making predictions for & this is most often not true.

Most State lottery commissions use as many 5 or 8 sets of selection balls to pick their LOTTO numbers. The last game observed on TV is highly unlikely not the game one should use as a basis for number predictions. WHY? Because rehearsed pre & post drawings plus training practice lottery drawing can be conducted to determine which set of selection balls is going to be used, silicon spray, injections & oils can be applied to the selection balls to prevent them from rising for the game selections. Also these ostensibly pre & post lottery ball tests hope to upset players rhyme or mathematical reasons projections.  Naïve, unwary or unaware state game players have no valid proof that the game results they are using are the correct data  base for accurate number predictions for the next game  i.e NOT A *FAIRGAME            *                                       *Not each & every time, mind you, nor each game operator

Time, space & public forum limit these secret but earnest revelations.
              It’s been proven in international press that when big money is being offered as a reward in all forms of speculation including Wall St Stock Ex – that this attracts the attention of big time outcome scamming, cheating & manipulation. There are tricks to every trade

NOTE BENE:
              This is not being written to dissuade participants on this board or from anyone from playing – its sincere purpiose is to alert the unwary of the premeditaed & intentional adverse conditions that could affect their state games. Time, space & security on a public forum limit these insider but earnest revelations.

'When you own & operate the game, it is no longer a even chance game .”
              ~Damon Runyon

ALERT messsage to readers not intended to impune the LB or Todd's outstandinf efforts.

Fortuna
              EddessaKnight

United States
                Member #145267
                August 1, 2013
                1492 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I still play, but I too feel that there is something that is not right with the big games.