Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you have a system why not share?

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mediabrat.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I'm feelin' pretty good right now, so I'm gonna make this interesting...can't pass up such an opportunity. It would be a sin not to take advantage of this right now. Let's mix in some politics and see how well it goes over. Now, we're discussing the sharing of successful systems from the people that are winning big frequently correct? Okay. Those people worked very hard, lost lots of money, and/or had failures along the way to their success...they paid their dues and earned it. It seems there's a concern as to why these people don't want to participate in 'the distribution of their wealth'. Hmmm, are we getting somewhere now?

"Well, no, Lucky...that's not quite right. You see, I said I wonder why they don't just share their systems which are very successful, that's all." Same difference...if their systems work and make lots of money then they're effectively distributing their wealth and know how. We have the very same problem within the tax breaks for the upper class, middle class, and lower class brackets. Some feel the upper class (rich) should be spreading that wealth out and back down the food chain. The wealthy feel that they've duly earned the priviledge of keeping their money, paying what they want in taxes, and giving as they see fit.

Yeah, it's very interesting indeed. Here, at LP, I've seen where posters refer to everyone here as 'family' and how they all like to 'share' what they have and know with 'everybody'. Yet, and still, when it comes to the tax breaks/wealthy/middle class/lower class scenario, it seems to be a different ball game altogether. Yeah, buddy...I'm stirring the pot now! There are both Republicans and Democrats alike participating here, daily, and fully enjoying the idea(s) of the possibility of wealth distribution/redistribution via successful lottery systems. However, one side says they absolutely don't agree with and frown on such an idea. Yet, once they spot something that seems to be moving some money around into some pockets, here they come asking for "Details, details, details." "Can you give me some numbers for my state?" Would such help be considered a 'handout?'

"Now, wait a minute, Lucky...you just slow your doggone row!!! You're oversteppin' your 'boundries' here, boy!! Some people aren't as good as others with numbers and all...they need a little help, and all, from those that are real good and know what they're doin'...that's all." Yep, these would be the truly poor and less fortunate which we're dealing with in today's economy on different terms. The very good lottery players with the money would be the upper (rich) class. Da*ned, I'm good!!!!

With all this in mind, I simply say that these folks are straddled on the fence. They only want certain things to apply a certain way at a certain time to a specific people for obvious reasons. I know, this is an awful lot to swallow so take your time and chew on it well. Then, be sure to spit the bone out.

Critical thinking at it's (almost) very best...again.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
    Athens
    Greece
    Member #133234
    September 24, 2012
    188 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2014, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Perhaps because all people *should *have 3 lives?

Public, Personal and...

Private?

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2014, 5:35 am - IP Logged

I'm feelin' pretty good right now, so I'm gonna make this interesting...can't pass up such an opportunity. It would be a sin not to take advantage of this right now. Let's mix in some politics and see how well it goes over. Now, we're discussing the sharing of successful systems from the people that are winning big frequently correct? Okay. Those people worked very hard, lost lots of money, and/or had failures along the way to their success...they paid their dues and earned it. It seems there's a concern as to why these people don't want to participate in 'the distribution of their wealth'. Hmmm, are we getting somewhere now?

"Well, no, Lucky...that's not quite right. You see, I said I wonder why they don't just share their systems which are very successful, that's all." Same difference...if their systems work and make lots of money then they're effectively distributing their wealth and know how. We have the very same problem within the tax breaks for the upper class, middle class, and lower class brackets. Some feel the upper class (rich) should be spreading that wealth out and back down the food chain. The wealthy feel that they've duly earned the priviledge of keeping their money, paying what they want in taxes, and giving as they see fit.

Yeah, it's very interesting indeed. Here, at LP, I've seen where posters refer to everyone here as 'family' and how they all like to 'share' what they have and know with 'everybody'. Yet, and still, when it comes to the tax breaks/wealthy/middle class/lower class scenario, it seems to be a different ball game altogether. Yeah, buddy...I'm stirring the pot now! There are both Republicans and Democrats alike participating here, daily, and fully enjoying the idea(s) of the possibility of wealth distribution/redistribution via successful lottery systems. However, one side says they absolutely don't agree with and frown on such an idea. Yet, once they spot something that seems to be moving some money around into some pockets, here they come asking for "Details, details, details." "Can you give me some numbers for my state?" Would such help be considered a 'handout?'

"Now, wait a minute, Lucky...you just slow your doggone row!!! You're oversteppin' your 'boundries' here, boy!! Some people aren't as good as others with numbers and all...they need a little help, and all, from those that are real good and know what they're doin'...that's all." Yep, these would be the truly poor and less fortunate which we're dealing with in today's economy on different terms. The very good lottery players with the money would be the upper (rich) class. Da*ned, I'm good!!!!

With all this in mind, I simply say that these folks are straddled on the fence. They only want certain things to apply a certain way at a certain time to a specific people for obvious reasons. I know, this is an awful lot to swallow so take your time and chew on it well. Then, be sure to spit the bone out.

L.L.

Well said.  Now lets add the element of Parimutuel payouts.  Which means *IF* you give out your system and ONE other person uses it to hit the JACKPOT with you, you just lost out on 1/2 the jackpot.  I will share some of what I do and play but only about 20%.   

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5615 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2014, 8:29 am - IP Logged

L.L.

Eh, whatever.

As far as jackpot games, there are so many combinations I wouldn't be too concerned with sharing a jackpot with somebody else, especially with the knid of money a game like MM is at now. So I'm just gonna play my own numbers. Don't need anyone else's numbers to lose, (or win).

On P3 or P4. I never, and I mean never, play anybody's numbers but my own. I read about other's systems, and usually can't even make it through the thread without losing interest. If I win, I'll with my numbers. If I lose, I'll lose with my numbers. I sure can't imagine anyone wanting to play my numbers.

At Tom Thumb where I buy my tics, there's an employee there that plays P3 and P4 pretty heavy. We chat once in a while and he's always hitting P3 for $500 or so. I don't know how much he plays, but it's more than I do (actually I don't play P3, but I do P4). I asked him the other day how he picks his numbers. He said it's just intuition. No fancy system. Just sees numbers pop in his head. Mmmm.

Guess I just shared a "system".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2014, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Because the lottery is a business. If 30 thouaand people played the same numbers. They will not allow them to fall. Theyd lose money. And the lottery not in business to lose money..

Btw why are you keeping their names secret.   The big winners you're referring to

PS. All the info you need to win Pick3/4 and powerball is right here on Lottery Post

This site has all the tools you need to win

"If 30 thouaand people played the same numbers. They will not allow them to fall. Theyd lose money. And the lottery not in business to lose money.."

If you read all the rules of any lottery games then you know states don't sets up games that leave them liable for 30,000 players winning a fixed amount that exceed their budget.  The games are either pari-mutual and the cap amount is divided equally amount all winners or the number of times a combination can be played is cap at the amount they can afford to pay out if it wins.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #150370
            December 20, 2013
            451 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2014, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

30000 was an exxagerated example. For illustration purposes only...
            Did I spell that correctly?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2014, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

When Ohio had Buckeye5(5/37) which paid $100,000 to the winner, it had a cap of one million dollars so if more than 10 tickets won it went pari-mutual and each winning tickets got a share of the million dollars.

A players who claimed he hadn't read the rules brought twenty tickets with the same combination that won.  He sued when he wasn't paid two million dollars and lost.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #150370
                December 20, 2013
                451 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I think cash four is 1500 tickets with same number..

United States
                  Member #124814
                  March 20, 2012
                  219 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

This must be why poor people hate rich people.

"If you have money, why not share?"

Same principle right?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

"Did I spell that correctly?"

No.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7322 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

"If 30 thouaand people played the same numbers. They will not allow them to fall. Theyd lose money. And the lottery not in business to lose money.."

If you read all the rules of any lottery games then you know states don't sets up games that leave them liable for 30,000 players winning a fixed amount that exceed their budget.  The games are either pari-mutual and the cap amount is divided equally amount all winners or the number of times a combination can be played is cap at the amount they can afford to pay out if it wins.

I heard a player trying to get triples for multiple drawings and the clerk said the first three drawings were sold out. In some states triples and quads sell out every day.

There is a recent lottery article about a player winning $200,000 playing pick-4 another story about a Steve Player system. If there are systems or formulas that consistently win lottery games, why is it news when someone bets $42 or $105 and wins on a single drawing when they should be betting the max?

It's like someone bragging about their "winning lottery system" and wagering 50 cents on a box. If they have a pick-3 or pick-4 system worth sharing, shouldn't they wager at least $200 on it?

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #61623
                        May 29, 2008
                        20581 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I never understood why folks don't or I should say WONT let others in on GOOD secrets to win. I understand not making them public or not sharing them for a jackpot game in hopes on winning that big one. BUT wht won't people share?  I know 3 ppl that win win win thousands of dollars every week. I've spoken to all three. Two were butt heads and this one man was exceptionally nice. They AVERAGE $2500 to $7500 a week from pick 4.  The nic guy AVERAGES about $12,000 A WEEK,  one week he earned $54,000 and another $135,000. Now the $135,000 was with a pick 5. They all claimed to purchase QPs.  Um, ..... Bull kah kah   They are all from the same state and live within 10 moles of each other. 

So, what gives folks?  Send me a PM if you would rather but my curiosity is up.  Pick 3/4 doesn't take any $$$$ from anyone lse except the lottery 

thanks guys and gals

I think the ones that win consistently possibly might not want to share because it's likely their budget for buying P3 or P4 tickets is extremely outside the bounds of average bettors and feel it might  be a waste of time to post how they got their numbers.

...at any rate, I would still applaud them for being a 'big baller' though.It takes  balls to bet

100 + dollars at a rip...whether allstates or only certain states.

My only question would be,if you're winning that consistently,then why are they here?

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                          Member #152924
                          March 1, 2014
                          129 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I think the ones that win consistently possibly might not want to share because it's likely their budget for buying P3 or P4 tickets is extremely outside the bounds of average bettors and feel it might  be a waste of time to post how they got their numbers.

...at any rate, I would still applaud them for being a 'big baller' though.It takes  balls to bet

100 + dollars at a rip...whether allstates or only certain states.

My only question would be,if you're winning that consistently,then why are they here?

I think that people who win consistently play a large field of numbers and also bet more on a single set. You cannot win consistently playing say 5 sets a game at $1. To make money you need more money !

United States
                            Member #150370
                            December 20, 2013
                            451 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I think that people who win consistently play a large field of numbers and also bet more on a single set. You cannot win consistently playing say 5 sets a game at $1. To make money you need more money !

I know some that spend $250 to $950 a draw..

Every lottery player Wallets are not created equal

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19831 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2014, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I heard a player trying to get triples for multiple drawings and the clerk said the first three drawings were sold out. In some states triples and quads sell out every day.

There is a recent lottery article about a player winning $200,000 playing pick-4 another story about a Steve Player system. If there are systems or formulas that consistently win lottery games, why is it news when someone bets $42 or $105 and wins on a single drawing when they should be betting the max?

It's like someone bragging about their "winning lottery system" and wagering 50 cents on a box. If they have a pick-3 or pick-4 system worth sharing, shouldn't they wager at least $200 on it?

If a player had a pick3 or pick4 system worth wagering $200, why would he share it and take a chance of his combinations being sold out before he had a chance to play?  Players who have systems worth wagering a lot of money never discuss them, we only read about them in the news after they win big.

Evil Looking