Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you have a system why not share?

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mediabrat.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
892 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2014, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Do these people live in Texas?

I have a system for Daily 4, but it's not very consistent, so I never saw any point in sharing it. Frankly, I don't try to use other people's systems when I play. What may work for one person may not work for another, and I can lose just fine with my own numbers. LOL.

They do not live here in Texas. I've not been able to find anything that consistently works here in Texas

cusky39's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #120122
    December 10, 2011
    303 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

your post does not explain anything.  I looked at it.  Perhaps you can explain, I too dont have a system per say, I do my own workouts, and most of the time I have so many numbers I dont go play.  Many numbers can be the next hit, but if you have to spend 70+ to try its not worth it.  I want to know how these people make so much money.  I spend hours and still half the time I dont play.  MJ if you could explain more it would be appreciated.
    Skyline69, I would give the world to  talk to the "nice man" has he helped you at all, have you won?

Winning Feels So Good!!!!!!!Dance

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      892 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2014, 1:30 am - IP Logged

If you are willing to spend some time and effort then the winning numbers are just a few clicks away, LOL :)

Check out my forum post here on the Lottery Post, for the pick-3 go to this thread; http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/272564

There I do share ways on how to win the Pick-3. There is also tons of information and others who are willing to share information on how to win, just take the time to look see.

Thank you and good luck to you.

~Michael

I missed the part where you explain how you get your numbers. Looks like it's provided numbers in hoes to go on line to play ?

cusky39's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #120122
        December 10, 2011
        303 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2014, 1:33 am - IP Logged

maybe I am retarted, but the numbers in the holes ready to play does not explain how you got them? Also I dont have a clue where to play on line, have been afraid to research, herd its a risk can you tell me a reliable website to go to? And the pick 5 for dummies really does not explain anything. I would love to learn

Winning Feels So Good!!!!!!!Dance

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7322 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2014, 2:08 am - IP Logged

shouldn't they wager at least $200 on it?

This depends on three things: How much money they have to work with, the cost to play each draw, and the overall chances of hitting with the numbers they're playing on the draw in question. A 'safe bet' is a lesser wager that the player can afford to actually lose and still be able to play the next round...and it's still on the house. In the event of a win, they simply win less money yet they were still covered otherwise.

Playing these games is truly a science and requires some reasonable math skills in terms of money handling. Not all the algebra, calculus, and trigonometry you see people attempting to apply around here.

L.L.

I guess it depends on one's definition of a "system worth sharing" and mine (if there is such a system) is one that creates enough revenue to bet more than 50 cents of my winnings on the next try. I'm talking about a proved winning system, one where the amount of the next bet depends on how much we won on the last bet.

"Playing these games is truly a science and requires some reasonable math skills in terms of money handling"

That's what they say about tournament poker, but there still is that element called luck.

If someone is going to bet $200 on a pick-3 or pick-4 number because they trust their system and if they haven't already won, they won't be making many more of the books if the system fails.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2014, 10:34 am - IP Logged

"I'm able to win consistently."

Could you post a few of your consistent winning tickets?

Not too many, just the last couple of weeks, please.

Don't be offended, it's just a time-management measure designed to prevent people with genuine interest in your system from wasting a lot of time listening to your pitch if it's just blather and braggadocio. We already have a couple of "experts" who claim to "win consistently" and pontificate endlessly on it like would-be grizzled old vets who can tell you what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong. And we ofttimes have a good chuckle about them via PM.

You don't want to be part of that. 

Thanks.

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
              upstate NY
              United States
              Member #108791
              March 31, 2011
              549 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2014, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm feelin' pretty good right now, so I'm gonna make this interesting...can't pass up such an opportunity. It would be a sin not to take advantage of this right now. Let's mix in some politics and see how well it goes over. Now, we're discussing the sharing of successful systems from the people that are winning big frequently correct? Okay. Those people worked very hard, lost lots of money, and/or had failures along the way to their success...they paid their dues and earned it. It seems there's a concern as to why these people don't want to participate in 'the distribution of their wealth'. Hmmm, are we getting somewhere now?

"Well, no, Lucky...that's not quite right. You see, I said I wonder why they don't just share their systems which are very successful, that's all." Same difference...if their systems work and make lots of money then they're effectively distributing their wealth and know how. We have the very same problem within the tax breaks for the upper class, middle class, and lower class brackets. Some feel the upper class (rich) should be spreading that wealth out and back down the food chain. The wealthy feel that they've duly earned the priviledge of keeping their money, paying what they want in taxes, and giving as they see fit.

Yeah, it's very interesting indeed. Here, at LP, I've seen where posters refer to everyone here as 'family' and how they all like to 'share' what they have and know with 'everybody'. Yet, and still, when it comes to the tax breaks/wealthy/middle class/lower class scenario, it seems to be a different ball game altogether. Yeah, buddy...I'm stirring the pot now! There are both Republicans and Democrats alike participating here, daily, and fully enjoying the idea(s) of the possibility of wealth distribution/redistribution via successful lottery systems. However, one side says they absolutely don't agree with and frown on such an idea. Yet, once they spot something that seems to be moving some money around into some pockets, here they come asking for "Details, details, details." "Can you give me some numbers for my state?" Would such help be considered a 'handout?'

"Now, wait a minute, Lucky...you just slow your doggone row!!! You're oversteppin' your 'boundries' here, boy!! Some people aren't as good as others with numbers and all...they need a little help, and all, from those that are real good and know what they're doin'...that's all." Yep, these would be the truly poor and less fortunate which we're dealing with in today's economy on different terms. The very good lottery players with the money would be the upper (rich) class. Da*ned, I'm good!!!!

With all this in mind, I simply say that these folks are straddled on the fence. They only want certain things to apply a certain way at a certain time to a specific people for obvious reasons. I know, this is an awful lot to swallow so take your time and chew on it well. Then, be sure to spit the bone out.

Critical thinking at it's (almost) very best...again.

L.L.

Amen, brother.  Hurray!

Patriot