Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I read this on a website. decide I'd share. its why most people still not winning

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Kola.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
400 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Excellent Post!!! I have tried many methods over the years, mostly my own. Some have worked better than others. Some work well for awhile then cool off. What I am now finding out is, you need to find one thing that happens very frequently. Whether a workout, pattern, or trend, you need to find something that happens or hits, at least 80% of the time. I'm not talking about singles vs. doubles in P3, or a # repeating from yesterday. Everybody knows that... (cue Geico commercial lol).   

And then you need to combine it with something in your state's game, something that happens regularly. Something that happens at least 2/3's of the time to really reduce your playlist. There is no fancy workout formula required, just good eyesight.

Once you find it, you can go for hits without having to play the same #'s for days at a time.

Remember, you can observe a lot just by watching. To win the lottery, watch the numbers.

Agree! Eyesight and observation!..and never stop asking questions..and learn from others..Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4108 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

*Linear Progression VS Random Exploration***I am making great progress because I am focused on linear progression and not on random exploration.I will explain the difference between the two.Random exploration is what you see many people do on the Systems section of Lottery post.Every week they post a brand new system. They explore a new way to play the game. A new angle on the game. A new arrangement of numbers. A new way to relate numbers from a year ago to today's numbers. A new way to do a workout with the last 3, 5, or 10 drawings to get a hit. A new way to use last night's number to get a hit today.Well, I have news for you.This will NEVER end.There will always be new and interesting ways to look at the numbers. There will always be new and fascinating discoveries related to how numbers relate to each other. There will always be a new and different way of relating numbers to each other. This random exploration can go on to infinity.Random exploration has taught me one thing; unless you put your foot down and make a definite decision on a specific way that you will approach the game, the numbers will keep fascinating you until the end of time. You will keep making interesting discoveries and finding interesting patterns. There will be no end to this.Linear progression, on the other hand, comes about when you make a definite decision on how you will approach the game and you keep improving your system based on this ONE approach.

I used this strategy when l was in College-its like when you sorting out a chick from the rest of the herd, to use your words " it comes about when you make a definite decision on how you will approach the chick and you keep improving your system based on that one approach"- it worked for me dude.
    Same thing, l hear you loud & clear.

Party

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
      Indianapolis, IN
      United States
      Member #151842
      January 28, 2014
      107 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2014, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Great advice. Sometimes all it takes is to look at a lottery system from a brand new perspective.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
        The Quantum Master
        West Concord, MN
        United States
        Member #21
        December 7, 2001
        3675 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2014, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Reading for us is a bit hard, we are partially blind in the left eye, so we'll repost the way we can read best.

"

*Linear Progression VS Random Exploration***

I am making great progress because I am focused on linear progression and not on random exploration.

I will explain the difference between the two.

Random exploration is what you see many people do on the Systems section of Lottery post.

Every week they post a brand new system.

They explore a new way to play the game.

A new angle on the game.

A new arrangement of numbers.

A new way to relate numbers from a year ago to today's numbers.

A new way to do a workout with the last 3, 5, or 10 drawings to get a hit.

A new way to use last night's number to get a hit today.

Well, I have news for you.

This will NEVER end.

There will always be new and interesting ways to look at the numbers.

There will always be new and fascinating discoveries related to how numbers relate to each other.

There will always be a new and different way of relating numbers to each other.

This random exploration can go on to infinity.

Random exploration has taught me one thing; unless you put your foot down and make a definite decision on a specific way that you will approach the game, the numbers will keep fascinating you until the end of time.

You will keep making interesting discoveries and finding interesting patterns.

There will be no end to this.

Linear progression, on the other hand, comes about when you make a definite decision on how you will approach the game and you keep improving your system based on this ONE approach.

"

We've seen may of the posts you are writing about and understand your point.

Random Exploration is one way of describing it, however, after looking over these posts when they show up, we tend to think of them being more along the lines of Retro Fitting a Win.

Just an observation and opinion, nothing more.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
        Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
        Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
        Knowledge is Beyond Belief
        Wisdom is Not Censored
        Douglas Paul Smallish
        Jehocifer

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4870 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2014, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Great advice.

I can't believe u never saw this paragraph from that other Lottery website

I'm sure I have. I still look at AA.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

If there's a way to contact the person who wrote this, please ask them for a real life, long-term and successful example using the p-3 from any state he/she wishes. Thanks.

No approach, random or linear will be successful everytime, nor will one or the other be more efficent. There are too many variables which don't make any pattern sense whatsoever.

Just find a good system and set a trap. And if you're lucky, you'll bet big. That's the best I've seen do far.

I firmly believe there are people who may have stumbled onto something they don't care to share. I'd rather try to find those people and what method they're using, than trying to track and chase numbers on my own. No sense in reinventing the wheel when there are systems some people have secretly created that work well enough for them to quit their jobs. It's easier to try finding those people than attempting to make a really good system myself That's the conclusion I've come to.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
              Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4870 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

If there's a way to contact the person who wrote this, please ask them for a real life, long-term and successful example using the p-3 from any state he/she wishes. Thanks.

No approach, random or linear will be successful everytime, nor will one or the other be more efficent. There are too many variables which don't make any pattern sense whatsoever.

Just find a good system and set a trap. And if you're lucky, you'll bet big. That's the best I've seen do far.

I firmly believe there are people who may have stumbled onto something they don't care to share. I'd rather try to find those people and what method they're using, than trying to track and chase numbers on my own. No sense in reinventing the wheel when there are systems some people have secretly created that work well enough for them to quit their jobs. It's easier to try finding those people than attempting to make a really good system myself That's the conclusion I've come to.

Sent you the contact.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2014, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Sent you the contact.

Got it, thanks.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19827 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Got it, thanks.

That should keep you busy reading for a few days weeksGreen laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Some state track others. Some states are computerized and others are not.  Math and numbers interest me because of my backround in electronics.  Some sytems mimic others but I learn something everyday.

I go back to page 250 in the systems forum and read all the old stuff.  Nothing is in concrete.  People make statements about percentages that maybe  true for a few states but not all of them.

Hiding Behind Computer

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                      Member #150370
                      December 20, 2013
                      451 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Some state track others. Some states are computerized and others are not.  Math and numbers interest me because of my backround in electronics.  Some sytems mimic others but I learn something everyday.

I go back to page 250 in the systems forum and read all the old stuff.  Nothing is in concrete.  People make statements about percentages that maybe  true for a few states but not all of them.

Hiding Behind Computer

Wow never knew u could go back and search all 250 pages. 

I'm learning something. THANKSParty

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1528 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello Ilovecash3,

While I believe that both paths are valid and of course have their place, I practice linear progression most of the time. I've done much random exploration, especially when stuck in a rut, and kicking up dust like a Tasmanian Devil often yielded golden flakes. After finding these flakes, I lean heavily into the linear progression mode, trusting that if I go deep enough, golden nuggets will be found. In that spirit, I've never stopped digging deeper into most of what I've posted on this site.

I have alot of trust in a human being's ability to competently interpret and win in the various lottery games. Whether you use stats, astrology, simple arithmetic, philosophy, or an old shoe laced with runes, it can take you to a place where you can win more often; on the condition that you spend a loads of time on learning how your tool or system works. Outside of the challenges of working with computerized draws, I believe that All techniques, tools, methods and systems Work.

System are often "perfect". They perfectly work they way they were designed to work, and so while a system may have great strengths,  a system also has great limits. These limits may just mean that a system is expressing itself in peculiar ways that may be foreign to you, and because you are used to working with your system in certain and familiar ways, your prejudices limit you from properly seeing these peculiar caveats, conditionals and nuances. Seeing and understanding these nuances often comes with working with a particular system for long period of time(unless you're graced by continuous epiphanies), because as you grow and change, what you see and how you see changes. A system's limits don't imply that a system has gone cold, it often means your "seeing" has gone cold.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                          Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

No matter what system you propose for pick 3 and pick 4 you have to overcome the first 50% advantage the house has.  I would think that would be the first question you should ask yourself about any system being proposed or considered.

1. Can I present a system of variables and timings so that at a particular point in time I can neutralize the 50% advantage the house has?

I hardly think adding 21 to the last drawn number has in any shape or form addressed the 50% house advantage.  Can you win a few drawings playing that way?  Sure, any system like that can win, but it will not win in the long haul againsnt the 50% house advantage.  Until you address the core question I posed above its going to be a long fruitless journey.  I have never understood why everyone is hung up on using just the last draw as a future indicator.  Using 1 draw again does not address the core question I posed above.  1 draw is not enough data to neutralize the 50% house advantage.  Never has and never will.

Jimmy

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3927 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello Ilovecash3,

While I believe that both paths are valid and of course have their place, I practice linear progression most of the time. I've done much random exploration, especially when stuck in a rut, and kicking up dust like a Tasmanian Devil often yielded golden flakes. After finding these flakes, I lean heavily into the linear progression mode, trusting that if I go deep enough, golden nuggets will be found. In that spirit, I've never stopped digging deeper into most of what I've posted on this site.

I have alot of trust in a human being's ability to competently interpret and win in the various lottery games. Whether you use stats, astrology, simple arithmetic, philosophy, or an old shoe laced with runes, it can take you to a place where you can win more often; on the condition that you spend a loads of time on learning how your tool or system works. Outside of the challenges of working with computerized draws, I believe that All techniques, tools, methods and systems Work.

System are often "perfect". They perfectly work they way they were designed to work, and so while a system may have great strengths,  a system also has great limits. These limits may just mean that a system is expressing itself in peculiar ways that may be foreign to you, and because you are used to working with your system in certain and familiar ways, your prejudices limit you from properly seeing these peculiar caveats, conditionals and nuances. Seeing and understanding these nuances often comes with working with a particular system for long period of time(unless you're graced by continuous epiphanies), because as you grow and change, what you see and how you see changes. A system's limits don't imply that a system has gone cold, it often means your "seeing" has gone cold.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Linear  progression or regression  is one of many methods or tools  use  to inteprete a data, prediction is futuristic, hence  logical deduction is just not enough.The tiltle  Linear progression Vs Random exploration is a way off, Linear progression(Pivot method, chaos,markov chain  ...etc) are tools used to inteprete a random event (Predictions), some may use the philosophical aspect of such tools, some may dig into maths aspect, personally am tired of stats and maths, so will stick to philosophical and intuition part.

United States
                              Member #150370
                              December 20, 2013
                              451 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

No matter what system you propose for pick 3 and pick 4 you have to overcome the first 50% advantage the house has.  I would think that would be the first question you should ask yourself about any system being proposed or considered.

1. Can I present a system of variables and timings so that at a particular point in time I can neutralize the 50% advantage the house has?

I hardly think adding 21 to the last drawn number has in any shape or form addressed the 50% house advantage.  Can you win a few drawings playing that way?  Sure, any system like that can win, but it will not win in the long haul againsnt the 50% house advantage.  Until you address the core question I posed above its going to be a long fruitless journey.  I have never understood why everyone is hung up on using just the last draw as a future indicator.  Using 1 draw again does not address the core question I posed above.  1 draw is not enough data to neutralize the 50% house advantage.  Never has and never will.

Jimmy

True. Most play online where their payouts are better 900/9000 to 1..