Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I read this on a website. decide I'd share. its why most people still not winning

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Kola.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2014, 9:33 am - IP Logged

No matter what system you propose for pick 3 and pick 4 you have to overcome the first 50% advantage the house has.  I would think that would be the first question you should ask yourself about any system being proposed or considered.

1. Can I present a system of variables and timings so that at a particular point in time I can neutralize the 50% advantage the house has?

I hardly think adding 21 to the last drawn number has in any shape or form addressed the 50% house advantage.  Can you win a few drawings playing that way?  Sure, any system like that can win, but it will not win in the long haul againsnt the 50% house advantage.  Until you address the core question I posed above its going to be a long fruitless journey.  I have never understood why everyone is hung up on using just the last draw as a future indicator.  Using 1 draw again does not address the core question I posed above.  1 draw is not enough data to neutralize the 50% house advantage.  Never has and never will.

Jimmy

Yes Jimmy, you are right that in the long run, using 1 draw is not enough to neutralize the house advantage, and so I too always recommend that people use at least 2 draw. I must say though, I find I can still bend and conform to another person's style of play, while contributing something small to help expand it. I try to meet peolple "where they are". So if you want to use arithmetic and add a number to the last draw as per your example above, I am with you. If you want to use astrology, philosophy, stats, and etcetera, I'll try and "meet you there". This is all possible because there exists an Unvarying Mean that weaves a sinuos thread through all lottery tools, techniques, strategies, methods, and systems. I always try to keep that in mind, knowing that if I try and center myself in that MEAN, any contributions made will hopefully move people closer to being more profitable, even within their unique style of play.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

lotteryfanatic's avatar - Snapshot 20120227_11_2.jpg
    California
    United States
    Member #122106
    January 24, 2012
    925 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2014, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Most systems work, 'yes', but often not within the time frame that a lot of people look at, such as within the next couple draws.Patience is key. Thankfully numbers work a lot like the universe itself. As day follows night, so numbers follow each other. As spring follows winter (while we're not so sure about this spring ever coming Wink, it will) so a number that falls today will have a follower that WILL fall. WHEN? that's the challenge of the player. I find for myself using several different systems together allows me to accurately pinpoint a number that will fall usually within 6-8 draws.

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2014, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Linear  progression or regression  is one of many methods or tools  use  to inteprete a data, prediction is futuristic, hence  logical deduction is just not enough.The tiltle  Linear progression Vs Random exploration is a way off, Linear progression(Pivot method, chaos,markov chain  ...etc) are tools used to inteprete a random event (Predictions), some may use the philosophical aspect of such tools, some may dig into maths aspect, personally am tired of stats and maths, so will stick to philosophical and intuition part.

Despite the authorized definition of a word or term, I just try to bend to however a person uses a word, because in the main, the person's conceptions and intentions are usually clear.

Yes, I agree with you in the usage of philosophy and intuition. Yet, I would also throw in stats, math, lots of logical deduction and all of much of anything else, because its all very useful. The Rub is in HOW you apply it.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2014, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Most systems work, 'yes', but often not within the time frame that a lot of people look at, such as within the next couple draws.Patience is key. Thankfully numbers work a lot like the universe itself. As day follows night, so numbers follow each other. As spring follows winter (while we're not so sure about this spring ever coming Wink, it will) so a number that falls today will have a follower that WILL fall. WHEN? that's the challenge of the player. I find for myself using several different systems together allows me to accurately pinpoint a number that will fall usually within 6-8 draws.

If one can build a simple and uncomplicated timing mechanism within a system by creatively measuring or marking time in other ways, maybe the timing won't be so off; Better yet, rather than marking time, we can creatively mark draws, which is really a way of marking time. Then instead of waiting for a number of draws before your number hits, you can frequently hit the immediate next draw. 

Kola