Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hitting the very next double System// by using ODDS

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 3 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Win many times more ..........playing for the NEXT Double....... by not using ANY Digits from the  last doubleStar

Don't think....just take my word for it.   LOL

Fact:            

* You will always have a better shot at hitting the NEXT Double by not playing any digits from the last double .

Actually, you will have a  64% better chance at a hit. 

Play the Odds ...you will win more in the long run.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5129 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Win many times more ..........playing for the NEXT Double....... by not using ANY Digits from the  last doubleStar

Don't think....just take my word for it.   LOL

Fact:            

* You will always have a better shot at hitting the NEXT Double by not playing any digits from the last double .

Actually, you will have a  64% better chance at a hit. 

Play the Odds ...you will win more in the long run.

Does this pertain to P3 or P4 or both?  Thanks.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19964 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Are These robie ideas What?

Let it Snow Snowman

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Does this pertain to P3 or P4 or both?  Thanks.

What's a Pick 4? LOL

Nope....just your good old Pick 3 doubles. 

Win d    

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          5129 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I like the P4 DBL's myself. They're easier.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            42157 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2014, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

HyperBe Happy.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Wow....... that's interesting. Easier ? Gosh... 10,000 numbers. 

Usually they say the more numbers the worse the odds.......but you say they are indeed easier?

You must have already had a really good understanding and success with those Pick 4 doubles to think of them as easy. Impressive for sure.       

So anyway..... glad I could answer your question about your P-4 doubles having different Odds and being so different than P-3.

Win d    

grwurston's avatar - 144
                Let's Go Rangers!!!
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                5129 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Wow....... that's interesting. Easier ? Gosh... 10,000 numbers. 

Usually they say the more numbers the worse the odds.......but you say they are indeed easier?

You must have already had a really good understanding and success with those Pick 4 doubles to think of them as easy. Impressive for sure.       

So anyway..... glad I could answer your question about your P-4 doubles having different Odds and being so different than P-3.

Just my observation, but about 2/3 of the time the double will be the lowest or highest # in the set. About 45% of the time

the dbl will be part of a consecutive pair. About 20-25% of the time there will be a consecutive pair, that is not consecutive

to the dbl. About 7% of the time there is a 3 consecutive # series in the set. Your state may vary... All just observations.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Just my observation, but about 2/3 of the time the double will be the lowest or highest # in the set. About 45% of the time

the dbl will be part of a consecutive pair. About 20-25% of the time there will be a consecutive pair, that is not consecutive

to the dbl. About 7% of the time there is a 3 consecutive # series in the set. Your state may vary... All just observations.

Still impressed with that Pick 4 doubles being ........"easier" post of yours.

Just don't understand how that can happen in general ....or on average on such a hard game . Kinda makes me want to have a contest or something so I could see it out loud for myself.  LOL    .....or just show the odds or math of it.......that would be good.

Win d    

grwurston's avatar - 144
                    Let's Go Rangers!!!
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    5129 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2014, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Still impressed with that Pick 4 doubles being ........"easier" post of yours.

Just don't understand how that can happen in general ....or on average on such a hard game . Kinda makes me want to have a contest or something so I could see it out loud for myself.  LOL    .....or just show the odds or math of it.......that would be good.

The next dbl will come from the last dbl. Just observe.  Good night.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2014, 1:10 am - IP Logged

The next dbl will come from the last dbl. Just observe.  Good night.

Before ya go ...... what does that mean. Could you explain how that will work? Is that for all Pick 4 doubles ....Thanks

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2014, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Oh no ...what state? ..what double ..how? ... ...guess he left.

Now I guess we won't know how to make those P-4 doubles easier to hit than those in P-3. 

That woulda' been great. Those Pick 4 doubles pay so much more too. 

Oh well, back to the grinding out the odds of those P-3 doubles post again ...

Win d    

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #150797
                          December 31, 2013
                          822 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2014, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Hi WIN D,

Just have to say, I am a HUGE fan (no, that doesn't mean I weigh 350 lbs, LOL)!

I just did an in-depth study of doubles because it seems that one should be able to exploit the fact that almost 60% of doubles follow another double in the next 3 draws.  (I blend midday and evening, but I don't think it makes a difference).

Anyway, I counted back from DOUBLE to DOUBLE to find the number of doubles that skipped between a double digit.  For example, 113, I would count back, only counting doubles, to find the last time there was a double with "11".  What I found was that only 8% of the time did the current double match the last double.  In fact, 25% of the time you would be safe eliminating the last 3 double digits.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2014, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Hi WIN D,

I just did an in-depth study of doubles because it seems that one should be able to exploit the fact that almost 60% of doubles follow another double in the next 3 draws.  (I blend midday and evening, but I don't think it makes a difference).

Anyway, I counted back from DOUBLE to DOUBLE to find the number of doubles that skipped between a double digit.  For example, 113, I would count back, only counting doubles, to find the last time there was a double with "11".  What I found was that only 8% of the time did the current double match the last double.  In fact, 25% of the time you would be safe eliminating the last 3 double digits.

I am also a big fan of anyone that post Pick 3 stats Tiauvslotto !

Love that Pick 3 doubles input ...and any confirmations are really helpful. It builds confidence and that's a big plus in this game. Collecting the stats Waiting and then finding gaps like these are great. Those gaps are our big chance to level out those crummy odds every now and then. Keep em' coming.     

So, Thank you very much. Thumbs Up Lovies

Win d    

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                              Ontario
                              Canada
                              Member #109243
                              April 9, 2011
                              31439 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2014, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hi WIN D,

In fact, 25% of the time you would be safe eliminating the last 3 double digits.

So Does This Mean That 75% Of The Time, You Would Not Be Safe In Eliminating The Last 3 Double Digits?

Not Much Advantage There.