Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hitting the very next double System// by using ODDS

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 3 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
kreative1's avatar - flower2
NE PA
United States
Member #127838
May 10, 2012
1230 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2014, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Win many times more ..........playing for the NEXT Double....... by not using ANY Digits from the  last doubleStar

Don't think....just take my word for it.   LOL

Fact:            

* You will always have a better shot at hitting the NEXT Double by not playing any digits from the last double .

Actually, you will have a  64% better chance at a hit. 

Play the Odds ...you will win more in the long run.

not in PA, I wish it were true..I checked back and if anything it brings back the same double

MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
Mon, Mar 24, 201449952672357119
Sun, Mar 23, 201411998256304412
Sat, Mar 22, 201481910196359481
Fri, Mar 21, 201483967254825188
Thu, Mar 20, 201409512869058585
Wed, Mar 19, 201441540649227234
Tue, Mar 18, 201402664826144874
Mon, Mar 17, 201479114242645455
Sun, Mar 16, 201419904966563197
Sat, Mar 15, 201497105155532926

edit- actually playing back doubles is more budget friendly so hopefully this continues lol

that and 2 digit return is fine by me

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2014, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Win many times more ..........playing for the NEXT Double....... by not using ANY Digits from the  last doubleStar

Don't think....just take my word for it.   LOL

Fact:            

* You will always have a better shot at hitting the NEXT Double by not playing any digits from the last double .

Actually, you will have a  64% better chance at a hit. 

Play the Odds ...you will win more in the long run.

Can you prove that mathematically señor Don Windee?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2014, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

not in PA, I wish it were true..I checked back and if anything it brings back the same double

MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
      Mon, Mar 24, 201449952672357119
      Sun, Mar 23, 201411998256304412
      Sat, Mar 22, 201481910196359481
      Fri, Mar 21, 201483967254825188
      Thu, Mar 20, 201409512869058585
      Wed, Mar 19, 201441540649227234
      Tue, Mar 18, 201402664826144874
      Mon, Mar 17, 201479114242645455
      Sun, Mar 16, 201419904966563197
      Sat, Mar 15, 201497105155532926

edit- actually playing back doubles is more budget friendly so hopefully this continues lol

that and 2 digit return is fine by me

Hi kreative1...... I haven't kept up with PA stats on doubles since Jan this year .

.....but last year from Jan 1 2013 until Jan 2014 ........  Pa. Eve had97 doubles during the year and thats pretty close to the math expectation of 99.

Of those 99 doubles...only 38 were repeats from the last double.Repeats are the minority for the year.

Of the 88 doubles Midday Pa. got during Jan to Jan...... only 33 of them were repeats.   So....looks like better than 60+ % were safe plays  right? 

Pockets happen of course.... but both PA. games having the same results say...and math shows us ......."Go with the odds and be right most of the time."

Because you are in it for the long run right? 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello Serge !

Sure you know that I can do it ......and I know that you can show it  mathematically  too. Your education was in Europe right? Cool  LOL 

Come on my friend ......it will look better coming from you. LOL

Win d    

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
          Texas
          United States
          Member #150797
          December 31, 2013
          815 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2014, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

In fact, 25% of the time you would be safe eliminating the last 3 double digits.

So Does This Mean That 75% Of The Time, You Would Not Be Safe In Eliminating The Last 3 Double Digits?

Not Much Advantage There.

Oops!  No, other way around.  75% of the time your double digit would not have hit in the last 3 doubles drawn.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
            NE PA
            United States
            Member #127838
            May 10, 2012
            1230 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2014, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi kreative1...... I haven't kept up with PA stats on doubles since Jan this year .

.....but last year from Jan 1 2013 until Jan 2014 ........  Pa. Eve had97 doubles during the year and thats pretty close to the math expectation of 99.

Of those 99 doubles...only 38 were repeats from the last double.Repeats are the minority for the year.

Of the 88 doubles Midday Pa. got during Jan to Jan...... only 33 of them were repeats.   So....looks like better than 60+ % were safe plays  right? 

Pockets happen of course.... but both PA. games having the same results say...and math shows us ......."Go with the odds and be right most of the time."

Because you are in it for the long run right? 

In a years time yes your odds are right

But the lottery is daily and that's where the odds will bite you, unless you wait until the end of the year and then go with the odds and even then it's not a given..

I think everyone has a different way of looking at how to play..but I have to say this is based on math and not what I would call a system

I was going to say it's a gender thing but since I don't know yours I can't say that ...but the ODDS are you are a man

Green laugh

Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello Serge !

Sure you know that I can do it ......and I know that you can show it  mathematically  too. Your education was in Europe right? Cool  LOL 

Come on my friend ......it will look better coming from you. LOL

Dear Windy

All that I found in the mathematics was that it doesn't pay unless you win.

Even if pick 3 was a fair game, paying 1000 dollies for a straight combination, you still can loose.
              Now I have no clue about how you want to apply mathematics to beat this highly unfair game.
              Did you try kicking Pattel in the nuts and running with his cash? That might be easier.

Kindly yours

Serge

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2014, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

OK....Here ya go.

Math ...Odds and probability are really good to have at your elbow when playing with NUMBERS. Yes there is always ART in winning at these games too. But ...but you should know your stats that's for sure.

Folks know not to play Triples all the time right? Because we know at least one bit of odds .....they only hit on average of 3.6 times per 365.....or ....1% of the time.   Of course... there's always gonna be someone that had a Grandfather that had 27 trips in a single Month back in the Winter of 1902. LOL 

What we need are Guide Post in this game. That's what those stats are about. Things that work...."MOST" of the time. When we run into a fork in the road and it's looking like it could go either way........ it's nice to know what the"Real ODDS" are.....and work "MOST" of the time. Especially, if they are BIG ODDS one way or the other. 

Now here is the very simple easy version ........ 

When any double hits with 2 random digits .......say... O,,1 for example.

Out of the 270 doubles in Pick 3...... only 102 of them contain one of those digits 1,,or 2.......but on the other hand .....there are 168 of those doubles that DO NOT have one of those digits. This is true and absolutely the same NO MATTER what 2 radom digits hit last.

Now those are pretty Big ODDS right?

So, 102 that do contain a digit 1,,or 0............. and 168 that do not and WILL NOT  .   

*  The chances are obviously a lot greater that any random 2 digits that last hit .....will not repeat in the next double. $$ 

So, if you don't know what fork in the road to go with next time  ...... go with the Odds...and be right MOST of the time. 

Win d    

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

OK....Here ya go.

Math ...Odds and probability are really good to have at your elbow when playing with NUMBERS. Yes there is always ART in winning at these games too. But ...but you should know your stats that's for sure.

Folks know not to play Triples all the time right? Because we know at least one bit of odds .....they only hit on average of 3.6 times per 365.....or ....1% of the time.   Of course... there's always gonna be someone that had a Grandfather that had 27 trips in a single Month back in the Winter of 1902. LOL 

What we need are Guide Post in this game. That's what those stats are about. Things that work...."MOST" of the time. When we run into a fork in the road and it's looking like it could go either way........ it's nice to know what the"Real ODDS" are.....and work "MOST" of the time. Especially, if they are BIG ODDS one way or the other. 

Out of the 270 doubles in Pick 3...... only 102 of them contain one of those digits 1,,or 2.......but on the other hand .....there are 168 of those doubles that DO NOT have one of those digits. This is true and absolutely the same NO MATTER what 2 radom digits hit last.

So, 102 that do contain a digit 1,,or 0............. and 168 that do not and WILL NOT  .   

*  The chances are obviously a lot greater that any random 2 digits that last hit .....will not repeat in the next double. $$ 

So, if you don't know what fork in the road to go with next time  ...... go with the Odds...and be right MOST of the time. 

Let me refine your American education with some beer soaked Belgian statistics. I think that my grand father was born around 1902, but can't tell you if it was a hot summer or cold winter. Twelve years later it became rough. Those days they eventually had no pick 3 and the Germans probably didn't introduce that game. Around 1929 the Congo lottery had a nice introduction with nice half naked black bunnies, probably virgins, as if it was to the honor of some suicide tourist, mean beer terrorist, or Achmed the arab tourist. Well the old Belgians had style. By the way Obama is around, maybe he is having a beer in Brussels while filling his pick 3 form for the Belgian lottery, after his trip to Amsterdam. Does he smoke marihuana? Did he inhale? ...

Now if you pick three same digits, your chances were 10 out of 1000, that is .01 chance. So average you might expect a triple to hit once in hundred drawings. Now what is your point of view if you hadn't seen a triple hitting for 100 beers, I mean drawings?

At the French roulette, fairer game than pick 3, by my estimation, a number can stay away for more than 400 spins. There are only 37 numbers on the wheel. Straight pays 35 times the bet and you can keep or tip the bet. Average you can expect every number once in 37 spins.

At pick 3, a straight pays 500 times the bet, while you have 1000 numbers to play straight. Now if at roulette a number can stay away 400 spins easily, then it must be bad for pick 3.

Of course you make more chance by playing 80% of all combinations at pick 3, but you still can lose all of it. Maybe you should try some Pareto style, playing 20% of the numbers, to make a 150% net benefit?

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2014, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Some document. For the poster with the girls, they have hidden it. I don't think it was photoshopped.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

LOL......OK Serge I can tell your time zone there is several hours in front of our Bars in the US. and Happy Hour has come and gone.

Remember Good Belgian Beer and Pick-3 don't go together so much.  LOL 

I did see Obama speaking somewhere near your homeland today and calling Putin ...a big meany etc. That's the newest "new beginning." Now he's going to put the Russians on ...Double Secret Probation. LOL  That should scare those rascals out of Ukraine. 

Win d    

Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I met Vladimir Putin once or twice in the street. He looked like a businessman, those don't do pick 3 I think.

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
                          Pinecrest Sephardim
                          United States
                          Member #119068
                          November 14, 2011
                          1378 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2014, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

OK....Here ya go.

Thank you ,very much Mister.........NEVER TRY TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL TALENTS.BECAUSE ,THEY UNDERSTAND,YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEIR EGO........no intended to hurt anybodySee Ya!

You may learn much from a game you lose than from a game you win.You will have to lose hundreds of game before becoming a good player   ( Capablanca < The Human Chess Machine >)    VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT ( Erasmus / Jung )

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2014, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003