Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you like/dislike Advantage Plus and why?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 3 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
aux8b's avatar - home

United States
Member #57793
January 19, 2008
2323 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2014, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! If the kitty tail is stright up its happy.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4103 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Advantage Plus

For Senior Advantage Members

Add affordable dental, hearing aids and extra eyewear benefits to your Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage (HMO) individual medical plan.

With Advantage Plus, you get all three benefits for an additional $39 monthly premium. You’ll see Kaiser Permanente dentists and clinicians at our facilities for all three services, and, for your added convenience, you’ll receive just one bill that includes both your Senior Advantage coverage and Advantage Plus benefits.

Apart from cats/dogs-There is also an advantage Plus for humans as well...

Do you mean this?..lol

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2014, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I don't have any pets, so I couldn't tell you. But a friend told me "Frontline" is a good brand and much cheaper than "Advantage plus".

You know "frontline" is one of my favorite contemporaneous hip hop songs. Drum

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4103 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2014, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

You know "frontline" is one of my favorite contemporaneous hip hop songs. Drum

lol.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31341 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! If the kitty tail is stright up its happy.

yes and also when it's going back and forth!

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

lol.

WTF?  Thats looks like the response you would get when somebody declares, "Noise Gate has a new valuable thread on LP!"

My ninjas are sleeping. Sleep

I would advise you to not poke them with your stick.No No

Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4103 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

WTF?  Thats looks like the response you would get when somebody declares, "Noise Gate has a new valuable thread on LP!"

My ninjas are sleeping. Sleep

I would advise you to not poke them with your stick.No No

Right. Sleeping Ninja's. 

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
                San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
                United States
                Member #148590
                November 5, 2013
                98 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I've heard it said many people dont like Advantage Plus.  I've also heard others say they like it.

Do you like it? If you do, WHY?

Do you dislike it?  If that's the case, WHY?

I'm not trying to influence anyone's opinion either way.  If you like it, I'll respect your opinion, but tell me why you like it.  If you hate it, that's fine too.  Just tell me why you hate it.

Remember, you cant simply say you hate it and nothing else.  Same goes for liking it! Ya gotta have a reason!

Yes, it is ok, quite fair for win or loss.

There is a second chance to win for any one ticket bought with 5 games, would get a second chance to win after you have registered the codes provided on ticket printed into your membership account of Callotery.com

It is abstractive enough for any one who likes to play lottery game! Super Lotto Plus is quite alright!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40295 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2014, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I used both, at one time on my cats made them sick.so had to stop useing both. Advantage is the only one the vets. sell now .When I got adv. I allways got

a few free ones.

I'm really confused, I thought it was a lawn care question.

lawns

pets

software

Yes, we need a poll

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2014, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I'm really confused, I thought it was a lawn care question.

lawns

pets

software

Yes, we need a poll

Polecats as pets?

I thought it was illegal, unless you have the right habitat.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3157 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2014, 12:29 am - IP Logged

you can have this kitty

That looks like my neighbors cat. We named him Stir-fry.   Yellow Eyes

Givefive i would"nt use any program unless you hear a jackpot winner mention they used it.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2014, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I've heard it said many people dont like Advantage Plus.  I've also heard others say they like it.

I'm not trying to influence anyone's opinion either way.  If you like it, I'll respect your opinion, but tell me why you like it.  If you hate it, that's fine too.  Just tell me why you hate it.

Remember, you cant simply say you hate it and nothing else.  Same goes for liking it! Ya gotta have a reason!

Wow! I just dug out my old floppy disk Advantage Plus Program dated July 25, 1994. I guess I didn't realize that I had been a Gail Howard student that long ago. (lol)  I like the Advantage Plus Program because it allows me to select a range of numbers from (most favorite to.......least favorite) which I then apply to my State's Pick 6 Lotto Game.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          11975 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Yes. Buying more lottery tickets increases your chances of winning. Be careful not to go broke in the process.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Wow! I just dug out my old floppy disk Advantage Plus Program dated July 25, 1994. I guess I didn't realize that I had been a Gail Howard student that long ago. (lol)  I like the Advantage Plus Program because it allows me to select a range of numbers from (most favorite to.......least favorite) which I then apply to my State's Pick 6 Lotto Game.

When you say floppy, do you mean

OR

I could never get my head around the fact that the non floppy disk, continued to be called floppy.

My program come in the form of a psuedo laser disc.

However with the key code you didn't need to use any disc, you just download straight from the smart luck website.

It will be interesting to see how sales of A+ trend when Windows XP is phased out.

lottobrain's avatar - box
                              Smyrna, DE
                              United States
                              Member #10074
                              January 1, 2005
                              125 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

When you say floppy, do you mean

OR

I could never get my head around the fact that the non floppy disk, continued to be called floppy.

My program come in the form of a psuedo laser disc.

However with the key code you didn't need to use any disc, you just download straight from the smart luck website.

It will be interesting to see how sales of A+ trend when Windows XP is phased out.

Actually Advantage Plus still works with Win 7, etc.  They have a free download if you all ready own the software that uses "Dos Box" to allow you to install into Win 7 and still use the program. The download will do everything for you....no extra effort on your part.  I have used Advantage Plus since around 1990 along with another program that I bought in 1988.  Using the program and making charts of my own with data from both programs, I won a number of 5 of 6 prizes, 4 of 6 prizes, and finally in 1998, I won a small DE Lotto 6/36 jackpot of $225,000. I never used the smart picks.  However , one could look at it this way.....since those never seem to work, just play from the missing numbers instead!