Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you like/dislike Advantage Plus and why?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 3 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
United States
Member #50210
March 1, 2007
843 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I have used both Frontline Plus and K-9 Advantage and never noticed any issues. They both work as intended but are pricey when compared to Hartz and some of the other brands. I have been told by my vet that some of the chemicals in the cheaper brands may actually cause harm to your pets so be aware of that.

Costco offers a comparable product to Frontline/Advantage and we recently started using it on our dogs. The savings is over 50% from the top brand and it contains similar ingredients plus our veterinarian endorsed it.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Is it just me, or are some people here just confused about what the theme of this website is?Roll Eyes

You might think this was PETA.COM from some of the answers given here.

"Oh yes I love advantage plus!  I gave my cat a Advantage plus medicated bath to remove his flea infestation.  I counted 57 dead fleas.  I also found three dead ticks. I played those numbers in the mega millions and it hit!  I was so happy that those three dead ticks was a sign for the Powerball Number!  I love Advantage plus!  I recommended it for all flea and tick infested lottery players!"Hit With Stick

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5142 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2014, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I've heard it said many people dont like Advantage Plus.  I've also heard others say they like it.

Do you like it? If you do, WHY?

Do you dislike it?  If that's the case, WHY?

I'm not trying to influence anyone's opinion either way.  If you like it, I'll respect your opinion, but tell me why you like it.  If you hate it, that's fine too.  Just tell me why you hate it.

Remember, you cant simply say you hate it and nothing else.  Same goes for liking it! Ya gotta have a reason!

G5:

......................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................Psyko is already under doctor's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CARE!!!!!!!!

Like it???????dis Like???it???????WHY????????????????????????????????????????????but, most people  >>>CARE!!!!!!!

BUT when ask my doctor >>>>> What is Advantage Plus>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????????????????????????

He said, Psyko U must B >>>>> CRAZY>>>>>>>>  Plus>>>we must get U a different kind of doctor on this WON!!!!!!

Thud

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3812 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Actually Advantage Plus still works with Win 7, etc.  They have a free download if you all ready own the software that uses "Dos Box" to allow you to install into Win 7 and still use the program. The download will do everything for you....no extra effort on your part.  I have used Advantage Plus since around 1990 along with another program that I bought in 1988.  Using the program and making charts of my own with data from both programs, I won a number of 5 of 6 prizes, 4 of 6 prizes, and finally in 1998, I won a small DE Lotto 6/36 jackpot of $225,000. I never used the smart picks.  However , one could look at it this way.....since those never seem to work, just play from the missing numbers instead!

Thank you.  Your post was exactly what I was hoping would come to the surface.

I loved your tip about not using the smart picks... Great idea! 

Although I've not won a large sum of money, I too combine Advantage Plus with my own charts.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2014, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.  Your post was exactly what I was hoping would come to the surface.

I loved your tip about not using the smart picks... Great idea! 

Although I've not won a large sum of money, I too combine Advantage Plus with my own charts.

G5 perhaps you might be too overly exuberant with this possible hasty reponse?

After all, nowhere does it state how his cat felt.Blue Thinking

How did the cat feel?!?!?!?

Onlymonkey please tell us the bliss of this cat, knowing his fleas were history?

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5142 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Great idea psykomo Thumbs Up

HMW:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thud

but, and dare is alway's A>BUTT>>out dare somedare?

what??????????????????????????<<out dare>>>>>???

happened 2D little people<<purpeople>>>

on this WON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thud 

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5142 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

HMW:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thud

but, and dare is alway's A>BUTT>>out dare somedare?

what??????????????????????????<<out dare>>>>>???

happened 2D little people<<purpeople>>>

on this WON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thud 

THANK's 2 ALL >>>>>>Lottery Post member's:

Protect UR pet's>>>>>spring is almost here & U will not here much from Psyko

when D weather>>>>>git's HOT and D ole people dye of heat stroking^^^^^!

BUTT, protect UR pet's from flea's>>>>>>>>>>>>>and tick's>>>>>>>>!!!!!!

Hyper Hit With Stick Hyper

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2014, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Lottoboner's Bad Luck program Disadvantage plus with mistery picks on floppy disc and only working with an emulator? Patched and repatched?

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Lottoboner's Bad Luck program Disadvantage plus with mistery picks on floppy disc and only working with an emulator? Patched and repatched?

You are to kind!!!Crazy

Laughe my as-off,funny type, of thingy.

After all A+ teaches me that 5 minus 1 is 4, how can you hate that type of system!!!!???

I am still wating for the pi squred minus pi system to be released on DVD!!!

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

G5 perhaps you might be too overly exuberant with this possible hasty reponse?

After all, nowhere does it state how his cat felt.Blue Thinking

How did the cat feel?!?!?!?

Onlymonkey please tell us the bliss of this cat, knowing his fleas were history?

I just gave you another 1 star in your latest thread. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're lucky you got 1 star.

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #100025
                      November 4, 2010
                      158 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2014, 2:04 am - IP Logged

All the kidding aside Give Five, I have Advantage Plus and I love it. In fact within a week of buying the book Lottery Master Guide by GH, I won our Pick 10 Keno with a 9 out of 10 hit for $2500.  So, what sealed it for me to buy the SW Advantage Plus.  I have won off and on with it mainly Keno and Fantasy 5.  I too find the smartpics don't really pan out. 

But, it amazes all the analagies available with the SW and I know I don't use all it is capable of analyzing, in fact some charts I havent' quite figured out how to use. LOL  It was after just a short time of hacking around it that I was able to perform a keystrokes  to access the charts that work best for me in order to make my number selections for a drawing. 

I think it is an awesome SW that you buy one time and don't have to buy yearly updates which I think is a rip.  I bought all the wheels to go along with with, and they really completes the package. 

In my opinion I give it an "A+" and just a matter of time I think when I will hit the "big one" with it.. fingers crossed!

Thanks for letting me post my opinion!  Nice post.

LottoMomma

See Ya!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                        NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3812 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

All the kidding aside Give Five, I have Advantage Plus and I love it. In fact within a week of buying the book Lottery Master Guide by GH, I won our Pick 10 Keno with a 9 out of 10 hit for $2500.  So, what sealed it for me to buy the SW Advantage Plus.  I have won off and on with it mainly Keno and Fantasy 5.  I too find the smartpics don't really pan out. 

But, it amazes all the analagies available with the SW and I know I don't use all it is capable of analyzing, in fact some charts I havent' quite figured out how to use. LOL  It was after just a short time of hacking around it that I was able to perform a keystrokes  to access the charts that work best for me in order to make my number selections for a drawing. 

I think it is an awesome SW that you buy one time and don't have to buy yearly updates which I think is a rip.  I bought all the wheels to go along with with, and they really completes the package. 

In my opinion I give it an "A+" and just a matter of time I think when I will hit the "big one" with it.. fingers crossed!

Thanks for letting me post my opinion!  Nice post.

LottoMomma

See Ya!

Your experience with A+ is very similar to mine, exept I have never won a large sum of money.....

No doubt A+ has many nooks and cranny's, and I too have not figured out what all the charts mean.  I do think that reading Gail Howard's LMG in conjunction with using A+ is very beneficial.

Thanks for your reply!  GiveFive

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!