Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tracking sums, pairs, root sums

Topic closed. 215 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 10 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
williamson county
United States
Member #119081
November 14, 2011
2768 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2014, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Ky had 056 for midday, sum 11, vtrac root sum of 4.  I got it boxed 5 times.   I just couldn't figure out the right way to play it.

good for you.........i hope you are feeling better.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40339 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Ky had 056 for midday, sum 11, vtrac root sum of 4.  I got it boxed 5 times.   I just couldn't figure out the right way to play it.

PartyParty

Congrats Littleoldlady

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Philippines
      Member #154295
      April 10, 2014
      1 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2014, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi mam sully. I find your strategy very helpful. How about Philippines pick3. Drawn 3 times a day. 2 mid-days and 1 evening draw. Can you track and give us probables in our country. Badly need help. Would be better if you give joy to our country. God bless and more power in giving some tips in winning.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

good for you.........i hope you are feeling better.

I am trying to feel better.  Still having breathing problems.  I have a"puffer" and the nurse came today to show me how to use it.  I used it and felt a lot better.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to feel better.  Still having breathing problems.  I have a"puffer" and the nurse came today to show me how to use it.  I used it and felt a lot better.

Hope you get better soon.

Not trying to push a product, but I strongly recommend spending about 90 bucks on the NUTRI-BULLET pulverizer. I bought it 2 months ago at Wally World. lol

I also bought a big plastic jug to store the juice and pulverized pulp. The nutrients get absorbed better by the body this way.

Anyways, I get raw beets, celery, rasberries, blackberries (for the Phytonutrients), broccoli, cauliflower, baby spinach, apples, oranges, carrots, raw green beans, raw zucchinis, and tomatoes.

This is no guarantee, but will help your body's immune system get a major boost. I feel a little better than before, but the major reason is to slow down the oxidation processs within the cells of the body. Oxidation is why we get older. The very thing that gives us life, oxygen, is also killing us. lol

We really can't slow it down in the real sense, but we can clean up the residue that's left behind by the combustion. Just like inside a car engine.

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40339 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2014, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Hi mam sully. I find your strategy very helpful. How about Philippines pick3. Drawn 3 times a day. 2 mid-days and 1 evening draw. Can you track and give us probables in our country. Badly need help. Would be better if you give joy to our country. God bless and more power in giving some tips in winning.

I don't know how to get those numbers, that's why I started this thread to teach people how to do it themselves.

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40339 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2014, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Your in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you get better.

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40339 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2014, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Not trying to push a product, but I strongly recommend spending about 90 bucks on the NUTRI-BULLET pulverizer. I bought it 2 months ago at Wally World. lol

I also bought a big plastic jug to store the juice and pulverized pulp. The nutrients get absorbed better by the body this way.

Anyways, I get raw beets, celery, rasberries, blackberries (for the Phytonutrients), broccoli, cauliflower, baby spinach, apples, oranges, carrots, raw green beans, raw zucchinis, and tomatoes.

This is no guarantee, but will help your body's immune system get a major boost. I feel a little better than before, but the major reason is to slow down the oxidation processs within the cells of the body. Oxidation is why we get older. The very thing that gives us life, oxygen, is also killing us. lol

We really can't slow it down in the real sense, but we can clean up the residue that's left behind by the combustion. Just like inside a car engine.

Good advice, also when I cook collards or mustard greens, I don't add salt for one, and I save the liquid, add crushed red pepper, garlic, onion and a little tumeric, drink the juice, thats where the good stuff is.

Avoid meat and sugar, they make the body acidy, viruses and bacterias love that , you want to keep you body on the alkaline side.

Salmon, walnuts and blueberries are also a heart heathly food.

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40339 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2014, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I am going away for the weekend, I wish everyone some nice wins.Party

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                    Clarksville
                    United States
                    Member #487
                    July 15, 2002
                    17638 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I want to thank everyone for this good advice...I am going to try some of it.  Part of this has to be allergies.....

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

HIGH 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                        Member #130604
                        July 20, 2012
                        1387 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2014, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Nice!  Where's the kale?

United States
                          Member #130604
                          July 20, 2012
                          1387 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2014, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I just found this post and I love it!  I track roots and sums say way, have for years. You added so much more. Will review and print tomorrow. End of long work week and got a Stella on the table,usually red wine drinker but after long walk on the beach a Stella was the choice. Thank you for sharing this. you just upped my game!  And.....eat more kale!!!!!!!

United States
                            Member #154220
                            April 8, 2014
                            7 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2014, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Guide to tracking numbers, due sums and due pairs, root sums.

You will need a notebook, legal pads, pencils, lots of pencils.

Some of you are computor savvy and use spread sheets, that great.

I use paper because it is easier to lay everything out in front of me.

It may seem like a monumental task getting set up, once you have what you want to track, your daily workouts should only take a few minutes.

Staying organized is key, even if you get a couple days behind, catch up is easy.

This thread will take many postings. as I will tackle one thing at a time, I do have to go to work, be a mom, etc.

We have many great Gurus here, all suggestions ,thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Good luck

Love what you have given so far..... my kind of charting ( I do it in spreedsheet form)

Anxiously awaiting your PAIR's info

glowinggal's avatar - 2cwpndk
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #153037
                              March 4, 2014
                              1042 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2014, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Love what you have given so far..... my kind of charting ( I do it in spreedsheet form)

Anxiously awaiting your PAIR's info

me too - pairs is really where I struggle a bit right now! :)  look forward to it - I'll bring the wine Razz

Page 10 of 15