Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ricky Thys - Paurth Passed Away - 1/31/2014

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Amazing Grace.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2014, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

This message comes with a heavy heart to inform all Lotterypost members that we have lost a great member to the Lotterypost forum.

Ricky Thys who goes by the member name Paurth passed away on January 31, 2014.  Ricky gave so much of his time by creating lottery programs and offering tips for playing Pick 3 and Pick 4. 

I was saddened by the news of Ricky's passing and even though we only traded private messages and emails I considered Ricky a very good friend. I'm sure there are many others here at Lotterypost who knew Ricky and will always remember him.

Its bittersweet to finally see the face behind the name; Such a wonderfully smiling face...Thank you Ricky for all that you gave of yourself. Its greatly cherished. May you rest well...

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

SAD NEWS SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS

As He Promised, He Will  Do

John 14:1-4 “Let  not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s  house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to  prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come  again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know  the way to where I am going.”

Romans 8:16-17 The  Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if  children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we  suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at  home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight.  Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at  home with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of  command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of  God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are  left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the  air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another  with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation  through our Lord Jesus Christ,  who died for us so that whether we are  awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and  build one another up, just as you are doing.

Safe In His Arms, Now and  Forever

Psalm 23:4 Even  though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no  evil,

Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his  saints.

John 10:27-29 “My  sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal  life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My  Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to  snatch them out of the Father’s hand.” (Jesus speaking)

Romans 8:38-39 For  I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present  nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all  creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our  Lord.

Romans 14:8 For if  we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then,  whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s.

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write this: Blessed  are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Blessed indeed,” says the  Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow  them!”

(RIP RICKY)

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19900 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

So sorry to read the news. May he rest in peace, he will be missed by many at LP.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        83090 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2014, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

When paurths made the program -/+12  introduced by cashman and clrvoyance, I was winning almost every other day. I still have the program but the link as been taken off. I qon about $200 or so. Probably coz I played them boxed. I have been posting _/+12 on the Kansas thread for a while. But now when I post it will be in honor of Paurths Rest in Peace my friend

God Bless America

US Flag

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2457 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

My deepest sympathy.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            42040 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Rest in Peace Ricky, you are missed.

HyperBe Happy.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11163 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2014, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Its bittersweet to finally see the face behind the name; Such a wonderfully smiling face...Thank you Ricky for all that you gave of yourself. Its greatly cherished. May you rest well...

Rip ricky, you will be missed.

Big Grin Angel

US Flag

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2014, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Ricky was my friend. You can have a friend and right from the beginning you sense that you are connected to them or you have known them before. He had such a wonderful mind and sense of humor.We worked together on so many projects and it was always a pleasure. Truly.. even the ones that blew up in our face..... those might have been the most fun of all.

I never knew anyone like Ricky.     

That kind of connection just keeps going on above time and space. We will always be friends......but right now I miss him very much.         

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

grwurston's avatar - 144
                  Let's Go Rangers!!!
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  5116 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

So sorry to hear of your passing Ricky. You will be missed. RIP  Sad

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Shaggy's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Denver, Pa
                    United States
                    Member #6601
                    August 30, 2004
                    336 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Really sorry to hear this. Thanks for all you contributed Ricky. R.I.P.

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7713 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2014, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Shocking! Terrible Terrible loss. No words. RIP  "There's a bright new star when somebody dies." I'll be looking towards the heavens tonight.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5143 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2014, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

This message comes with a heavy heart to inform all Lotterypost members that we have lost a great member to the Lotterypost forum.

Ricky Thys who goes by the member name Paurth passed away on January 31, 2014.  Ricky gave so much of his time by creating lottery programs and offering tips for playing Pick 3 and Pick 4. 

I was saddened by the news of Ricky's passing and even though we only traded private messages and emails I considered Ricky a very good friend. I'm sure there are many others here at Lotterypost who knew Ricky and will always remember him.

WSLS:

Pskyo is so shocked >>>>>>>>>cannot think>>>>>>>even though over the pass years psyko did not

trade that many  messages w/2>>>>>>>> Ricky>>>>with RICKY>>don't git back 2 a LOT of WON'$$$$

Ricky Thy is the MOST HONEST man this psyko>knew!

can't git my head together now..man this Ricky^great!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          19422 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

R.I.P. 

Sad to read this news today,  he will be greatly missed.Blue Angel

The Struggle is real!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Rest in Peace Mr Thys.

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #30348
                              January 15, 2006
                              2009 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

RIP Ricky. You will be missed by many and those that have yet to meet you. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and programs.