Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ricky Thys - Paurth Passed Away - 1/31/2014

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Amazing Grace.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
GA
United States
Member #110378
May 2, 2011
4786 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2014, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Bye Ricky, I hope you know how much you helped us.

Have no fear for givin' in
Have no fear for givin' over
You better know that in the end
It's better to say too much
Than to never to say what you need to say again

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #150273
    December 18, 2013
    495 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2014, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear this and may Ricky rest in peace

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
      Member #391
      June 8, 2002
      16280 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

So deeply saddened to hear of Ricky passing, he will surely be missed by us all.

My prayers go out to his family and especially his family here on the Lottery Post.

Rest in Peace Ricky Thys (Paurth).

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #64839
        September 9, 2008
        1133 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2014, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

So sad to hear this news. He gave and instructed and offered great advice. He will be missed by me and many, many more.

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6305 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2014, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear this my thoughts & prayers to his family. RIP RickBlue Angel

I Love Pink & Green 1908

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20246 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2014, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

So sad to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.    RIP  Ricky ( paurths).

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              887 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2014, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Thoughts and prayers for Ricky & his family!!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
              • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
              • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                Litebets27's avatar - power
                Maryland
                United States
                Member #10465
                January 14, 2005
                6065 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Rest in Peace Paurth. Condolences to the Family.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4054 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2014, 1:44 am - IP Logged

OMG. this is truly sad.  Paurths programmed several wonderful mini programs for me and a large one.  He was such a gifted person.  I will miss him.  May he rest in peace.

takeemtothebank

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3114 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2014, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Am really unhappy to read this about Paurths / Ricky not so long ago exchanging PM's and now he's gone, you will not be forgoten, you will be missed.

BobP

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1108 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2014, 1:31 am - IP Logged

This is really sad.

Ricky did seem like a good and nice person.

I do hope that now he is with our Lord in Heaven.

Yes, he is greatly missed and for sure he won't be forgotten, at least till we ourselves also leave.

May he now be in peace, he did have many problems, but Don't we all do or at least some of use do?

He did want to remake his LotsoftPro program, too bad that he didn't get to do that, I don't say that for us, but because it did seem to be important for him.

It does seem to me that LotsoftPro is the very best program that there is for the pick 3 and 4 lottery games and it was very complete.

He probably would have wanted to make jackpot kind of games of the same kind as LotsoftPro, but for some reason or other he didn't.

His LotsoftPro lottery site is now gone.

He did make LotsoftPro and his other programs freeware before he "left".

Ricky was (is) great and so is LotsoftPro.

He has a family, so whatever software rights there are, should now belong to his family.

I did help Ricky with the making of the LotSoft's FreeWheeler, not software wise, but filter-wise.

No wonder that Ricky's last post here was this-one:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269870/3402881

Ricky's:

http://www.lotterypost.com/member/20788

All posts are still here at L.P.

But all of his software seems to be gone.

But probably hundreds of people already have it.

Maybe I was one of the first people that Ricky spoke with here at L.P.

I don't even know if Ricky's family new about Ricky's having made LotSoft and other lottery programs and his being here at L.P, but maybe they did or at least one of them did.

For many years I did think that all was not well with him.

I am and feel very very sad, I don't know what else to say, I was not very close to Ricky only about the same as many of you here.

Again, I only hope that Ricky did go to the Lord.

And that we in our own time follow him.

R.I.P

------------------------

In this time of need and sadness I pray to our Lord for Ricky and also for his family.

------------------------

Fernando.

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1108 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2014, 2:11 am - IP Logged

This is really sad.

Ricky did seem like a good and nice person.

I do hope that now he is with our Lord in Heaven.

Yes, he is greatly missed and for sure he won't be forgotten, at least till we ourselves also leave.

May he now be in peace, he did have many problems, but Don't we all do or at least some of use do?

He did want to remake his LotsoftPro program, too bad that he didn't get to do that, I don't say that for us, but because it did seem to be important for him.

It does seem to me that LotsoftPro is the very best program that there is for the pick 3 and 4 lottery games and it was very complete.

He probably would have wanted to make jackpot kind of games of the same kind as LotsoftPro, but for some reason or other he didn't.

His LotsoftPro lottery site is now gone.

He did make LotsoftPro and his other programs freeware before he "left".

Ricky was (is) great and so is LotsoftPro.

He has a family, so whatever software rights there are, should now belong to his family.

I did help Ricky with the making of the LotSoft's FreeWheeler, not software wise, but filter-wise.

No wonder that Ricky's last post here was this-one:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269870/3402881

Ricky's:

http://www.lotterypost.com/member/20788

All posts are still here at L.P.

But all of his software seems to be gone.

But probably hundreds of people already have it.

Maybe I was one of the first people that Ricky spoke with here at L.P.

I don't even know if Ricky's family new about Ricky's having made LotSoft and other lottery programs and his being here at L.P, but maybe they did or at least one of them did.

For many years I did think that all was not well with him.

I am and feel very very sad, I don't know what else to say, I was not very close to Ricky only about the same as many of you here.

Again, I only hope that Ricky did go to the Lord.

And that we in our own time follow him.

R.I.P

------------------------

In this time of need and sadness I pray to our Lord for Ricky and also for his family.

------------------------

Fernando.

I just found this:

https://www.youtube.com/user/rickythijs

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                          Member #57793
                          January 19, 2008
                          2370 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2014, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Bless Ricky now and the hour befor his death. R. I. P.

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
                            $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                            Member #4290
                            April 9, 2004
                            16883 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2014, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Rest in peace Ricky. Condolences to his family and friends.

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

MonEl's avatar - 24zd6s0

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1108 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2014, 12:25 am - IP Logged

About Ricky and LotSoft, He said that he wanted to remake it so that it would be faster and that so it would run on newer operating systems.

He run out of time and He didn't get to do it, He has family, his family maybe didn't come here to LP as members, but I don't know for sure, maybe of them Ricky was the only one interested in the lottery games and in LotSoft, but I don't know.

Ricky made LotSoftPro freeware almost just before he left, but didn't remove the registration from it, so it would be only freeware for those who registered it in time, but not for everybody for all time.

Because of that, I don't know if he wanted to leave the rights to his program to his family or not.

If I thought that he really wanted to give his program to all as freeware for ever and ever without any strings attached, then I myself would give or as least try to, to give his program away to all who wanted it, but as he didn't take away the need for the program to be registered, I can't be sure that he really wanted to give his program away to all as freeware for ever and ever.

And besides that, there is his family, as his family have not come here and said anything about LotSoft, I don't know how they feel about LotSoft and about everybody having a free copy for all time for ever and ever.

The LotSoftFreeWheeler didn't need a registration to work and besides that I myself did help Ricky make it, so I do feel O.K. about anybody having a copy of it, if they want to have it.

It is just about the LotSoftPro that I worry about and mostly because of Ricky's family, I wish that somebody from Ricky's family would come here and say if LotsoftPro is fully freeware "IN ALL WAYS" even registration-wise for everybody and for all time OR NOT.
                              Till then I can't give LotSoftPro away and I would have to be more or less sure that it was really somebody from his family and it would be very hard for me to know for sure, cause I have never talked to any of them and my talks with Ricky were not very many and they were many years ago.

I do feel as if I do have a little right to LotSoft and LotSoftPro myself as Ricky made LotSoftPro mostly due to my talks to him and also to my posts here on L.P.

If I remember right, but I am no longer sure, it was him who first came to me and I tried to talk him into getting interested in the pick 3 game as he said that mostly he was interested in the "Big" lottery games, the jackpot kind of games, but that was maybe not quite true or he would not have come to me, cause he knew that I was a pick 3 person.

In a more or less short time he did for sure became interested in the pick 3 game and he also played online as I told him that he should do and he did first make the LotSoftFreeWheeler more or less as I told him to do.

And the LotSoft FreeWheeler was the "Heart" of LotSoft.

And I do feel that he would want everybody to have LotSoftPro to remember him by.

But again, there is his family and I can't talk for them.

But Who cares about LotSoft? It is just very sad that Ricky "went away"