Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you see yourself winning the lottery in your lifetime?

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ttech10.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
maxodds's avatar - max
Jupiter, FL
United States
Member #154501
April 18, 2014
74 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2014, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

It is totally possible to win... applying a few techniques, for eample, playing in a pool with just one person doubles your chances of winning, playing with 9 other people, your odds are now 10 times as good. Its time people realize that playing together will better your odds at winning, I myself dont have a problem with playing with others.

And why play the Powerball or Maga MIllions, not even play the regular lottery, their odds are just too high to win.Try play games with better odds like the Florida Fantasy 5 or Maga Millions, they pay out less but that amount could actually change my life.

Think about this other trick, in a mock lotto with numbers from 1 - 20, chance to win are 1:20(beacause only 1 number drawn at a time). 20 people in a room and bought 1 ticket each time. Soomebody will win all the time it plays. So why does the lotto play everyday with more tickets being sold than there are possible tickets???

So many other strategies to apply.

Team work people thats how the dream works!

United States
    Member #136507
    December 12, 2012
    55 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Lol I just noticed that, I suppose I've just been lurking around the forums a little to long. I should post more witty remarks and spelling errorsBig Grin

maxodds's avatar - max
      Jupiter, FL
      United States
      Member #154501
      April 18, 2014
      74 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2014, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Should be "Try play games with better odds like the Florida Fantasy 5 or Maga Money"

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11982 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Come on JD- that's a cop out. Man up. What does that keen mind of yours say?
        Putting Thrifty's question as your answer is beneath you....grow a pair dude.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR LIFETIME.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
          Los Angeles, California
          United States
          Member #103813
          January 5, 2011
          1530 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

YOU WILL NEVER WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR LIFETIME.

Green laugh

maxodds's avatar - max
            Jupiter, FL
            United States
            Member #154501
            April 18, 2014
            74 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Seems like THRIFTY and jon d has lost a substantial amount of money in the lotto

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1528 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2014, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Looking for Neo huh? Fantasy aside, anything is possible,  at least l believe.  How does explain how a person take Gloria * with permission,  cuts in line in FL and wins a massive JP?
              Chance is a Great thing, one day you could be poor as a church mouse and in a matter of minutes,  you could be transformed into someone whose rubbing shoulders with A listers.

* As for looking for Neo, it could be the follow up to the last Matrix movie...question is" did Neo perish or was he reborn "..in a similar way to the Oracle? What's real- Morpheus did ask " do you think that's air you breathing? "
              Be well.

LOL. Concerning the lottery, Looking for Neo means using imagination, intuition, logical intelligence and audacity within the Matrix of Consciousness. In other words, thinking Outside the Box(as well as within of course) in order to " bend the odds", or to piggy-back on your inference,  "influence Chance".

And to your answer your great question...

Among the many theories about the Matrix ending, I subscribe to the one that says Neo died and yet still lives. Mr.Smith only has purpose if Neo lives. So to maintain balance in the Matrix, after Neo let's Mr. Smith kill him, the Architect has no choice but to delete Mr. Smith. In the meantime, Neo's Consciousness lives on, for aren't we to assume that should the need ever arise to bring Neo or the One back to the land of the living, his Essence can easily be downloaded, Re-loaded or rather Re-Born.  I would have to watch the movie again to compare he and the Oracle. What do you think happens to Neo?

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Los Angeles, California
                United States
                Member #103813
                January 5, 2011
                1530 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Seems like THRIFTY and jon d has lost a substantial amount of money in the lotto

Hello New Member.

So after less than a day as a member of LP and 2 posts, what makes you so interested in my finances?

What people spend on the lottery is their business. People play for different reasons and in different amounts. Some know how to control themselves and have a fixed lottery entertainment budget. Others, as you can see in other threads...not so much.

I play responsibly. I won't ask if you do, that would be rude.

maxodds's avatar - max
                  Jupiter, FL
                  United States
                  Member #154501
                  April 18, 2014
                  74 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello New Member.

So after less than a day as a member of LP and 2 posts, what makes you so interested in my finances?

What people spend on the lottery is their business. People play for different reasons and in different amounts. Some know how to control themselves and have a fixed lottery entertainment budget. Others, as you can see in other threads...not so much.

I play responsibly. I won't ask if you do, that would be rude.

Not interested in your finance, just trying to see the logic of you making the assertion that you second the statement "YOU WILL NEVER WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR LIFETIME" when that statement is not true.

if you talk to a million people playing a lottery game with odds of 1:1,000,000, if all person bought one of the tickets, you would be right on 999,999 but u would be wrong on 1. So your statement is not totally true.

We could all win the lottery today!

Los Angeles, California
                    United States
                    Member #103813
                    January 5, 2011
                    1530 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Not interested in your finance, just trying to see the logic of you making the assertion that you second the statement "YOU WILL NEVER WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR LIFETIME" when that statement is not true.

if you talk to a million people playing a lottery game with odds of 1:1,000,000, if all person bought one of the tickets, you would be right on 999,999 but u would be wrong on 1. So your statement is not totally true.

Boy, you're off to a great start New Member.

Learn how to read better.

That's not my statement, I was quoting someone else the 1st time. And the 2nd time, I was laughing at that statement by someone else. You also lack an understanding of humor.

And I have one request of you: can you please correct your spelling for Mega? You spelled "Maga" three times, each time wrong so it's no typo. That's all I ask, as it's such a key word in lotto games. It's "Mega" not "Maga" and it's a bit grating like fingernails on a chalk board, so please fix it.

The rest of your spelling and grammar is pretty bad as well, but I can let that slide as I assume that's due to you being ESL or using a language translator or something? If so, I understand.

United States
                      Member #145267
                      August 1, 2013
                      1534 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2014, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I think that statement is true for alot of people. How many people play the lottery a year? How many people win the jackpot in a year? It does not add up for everyone to win the jackpot in their life time. But some will win.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4110 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2014, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

LOL. Concerning the lottery, Looking for Neo means using imagination, intuition, logical intelligence and audacity within the Matrix of Consciousness. In other words, thinking Outside the Box(as well as within of course) in order to " bend the odds", or to piggy-back on your inference,  "influence Chance".

And to your answer your great question...

Among the many theories about the Matrix ending, I subscribe to the one that says Neo died and yet still lives. Mr.Smith only has purpose if Neo lives. So to maintain balance in the Matrix, after Neo let's Mr. Smith kill him, the Architect has no choice but to delete Mr. Smith. In the meantime, Neo's Consciousness lives on, for aren't we to assume that should the need ever arise to bring Neo or the One back to the land of the living, his Essence can easily be downloaded, Re-loaded or rather Re-Born.  I would have to watch the movie again to compare he and the Oracle. What do you think happens to Neo?

l like your take on the ending- l on the other hand do not think that the Architect  was the Dues ex Machina, since he did tell Neo that they would not be meeting again. l agree with everything else you posted.

The ending could also be asked of " Inception"- was Cobb still in a dream or was it reality?

maxodds's avatar - max
                          Jupiter, FL
                          United States
                          Member #154501
                          April 18, 2014
                          74 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2014, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Boy, you're off to a great start New Member.

Learn how to read better.

That's not my statement, I was quoting someone else the 1st time. And the 2nd time, I was laughing at that statement by someone else. You also lack an understanding of humor.

And I have one request of you: can you please correct your spelling for Mega? You spelled "Maga" three times, each time wrong so it's no typo. That's all I ask, as it's such a key word in lotto games. It's "Mega" not "Maga" and it's a bit grating like fingernails on a chalk board, so please fix it.

The rest of your spelling and grammar is pretty bad as well, but I can let that slide as I assume that's due to you being ESL or using a language translator or something? If so, I understand.

My bad, didn't mean any armJester Laugh

We could all win the lottery today!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4110 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2014, 11:16 am - IP Logged

l like your take on the ending- l on the other hand do not think that the Architect  was the Dues ex Machina, since he did tell Neo that they would not be meeting again. l agree with everything else you posted.

The ending could also be asked of " Inception"- was Cobb still in a dream or was it reality?

Oops- Deus Ex Machina....AKA : Machine god.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                              Texas Panhandle
                              United States
                              Member #136843
                              December 20, 2012
                              1284 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2014, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I see myself winning tonight, but not next Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm nearsighted. Cool