Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is it reasonable to conclude that...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by river26.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2014, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Believe you me- l am by no means stupid,however from time to time l will ask a question that seems stupid because not everyone has the same level of intelligence.  Now if you "too smart" to answer the question,don't say anything.

No, you're not stupid, but your logic and problem solving abilities suck snail snot.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2014, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Why is it that you get it whilst others don't?

The question is easy and the answer is too. You don't get it, do you?

What does he get that the rest of us don't? You're asking a question as if you're 12 years old, not having one clue about the fundamental mechanics of math, odds, stats, patterns, biases and how they all tie in together, such as the example of whether more people playing/tickets sold, have more winners during the same draw...etc.. You pretty much asked whether a rock will fall after you throw it up.

Anyone can answer a simple minded question. That's not the issue, and that's where you err.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4144 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

So you needed 3 threads to make your so called point? 

The difference between you and l is that l do not take myself too serious- you on the other hand do.Which begs the question- When was the last time you got la**? All this pent up moody personality is a direct result of someone who is dying inside.

You never seem to see the humor in other person's posts- its no wonder that you constantly ending your posts with " lol" to yourself- its that obvious.

Funny how you always seem to have the time to look for me in the forum for my posts- all in a effort to find cracks and crevices to plant your responses- *always negative by the way. Your entire life here is on display and it seems you constantly brooding, simmering- coming to a slow boil over who knows what. l would hate to think that my posts are the trigger for this behavior of yours, but there are times l come away from the computer with a heavy heart, thinking how can l mend this broken heart of yours..looking at it- its a lost cause. 

l hate handing your lunch to you on a constant basis because l read you like a book each and every time, you never change,l know you cannot help it, its like a junkie who needs a fix. Believe you me- l feel your pain.

This post was not meant for people with " extremely high IQ's" like yourself. You constantly denying that you said that- but you did. You probably don't remember boasting about your sexual prowess as well... don't remember that too huh? l hope you would because if you did'nt- l would have to assume that you mentally ill.

You obvious don't remember asking, no begging me last year to accept you as a Friend - when l rejected you, you went on a tear that has continued to today.l don't hate you, l just don't like you- reason? Your behavior, Listen- spend sometime looking at yourself in the mirror and ask  yourself " Am l really a A#@%?"- There should be  audible response  " Yes you Are!"

What you do with that information is up to you.

l will light a  for you...

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2014, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

The difference between you and l is that l do not take myself too serious- you on the other hand do.Which begs the question- When was the last time you got la**? All this pent up moody personality is a direct result of someone who is dying inside.

You never seem to see the humor in other person's posts- its no wonder that you constantly ending your posts with " lol" to yourself- its that obvious.

Funny how you always seem to have the time to look for me in the forum for my posts- all in a effort to find cracks and crevices to plant your responses- *always negative by the way. Your entire life here is on display and it seems you constantly brooding, simmering- coming to a slow boil over who knows what. l would hate to think that my posts are the trigger for this behavior of yours, but there are times l come away from the computer with a heavy heart, thinking how can l mend this broken heart of yours..looking at it- its a lost cause. 

l hate handing your lunch to you on a constant basis because l read you like a book each and every time, you never change,l know you cannot help it, its like a junkie who needs a fix. Believe you me- l feel your pain.

This post was not meant for people with " extremely high IQ's" like yourself. You constantly denying that you said that- but you did. You probably don't remember boasting about your sexual prowess as well... don't remember that too huh? l hope you would because if you did'nt- l would have to assume that you mentally ill.

You obvious don't remember asking, no begging me last year to accept you as a Friend - when l rejected you, you went on a tear that has continued to today.l don't hate you, l just don't like you- reason? Your behavior, Listen- spend sometime looking at yourself in the mirror and ask  yourself " Am l really a A#@%?"- There should be  audible response  " Yes you Are!"

What you do with that information is up to you.

l will light a  for you...

No, after reading what you just wrote, neither threads, books, films or trips to the moon can fix this. Only a miracle would suffice. 

new jersey
          United States
          Member #150815
          December 31, 2013
          513 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

dah!

new jersey
            United States
            Member #150815
            December 31, 2013
            513 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

why  dont  u  just  ignore  these   people   it  seems  to  me  u  have   the   narcisstic   personality.  because   he   bothers   u

new jersey
              United States
              Member #150815
              December 31, 2013
              513 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2014, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

i   think  only money  is   a   narcisstic   rageful   person