Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Shared strategies. No longer working. We have a mole within us..

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you work for any Lottery Corporation or Commission

yes [ 5 ]  [18.52%]
no [ 22 ]  [81.48%]
Total Valid Votes [ 27 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: April 23, 2014, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I think I know the mole(s)! Once in every 6 months there comes a guy here on the general discussion who  uninvited, goes ahead to list a set of about 40 pick 3 digits and promise they will win in any state in the next 7 days. The individual becomes very hostile if you try to show them using simple math that even if their numbers came straight, the poor soul who dared play them would be in the red. There was one about 2 months ago. 

I consider those guys moles. Unless it is one guy with multiple handles.

That money's gone fo ever

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4792 Posts
    Posted: April 23, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Well I am doubtful about the Lottery reps. changing their system because of some alleged "winning" strategy that someone posted. However, a lot of businesses have internet policies about posting online and engaging in "pretext" in order to gain information for your business. If a lottery rep. is doing this, it is more than questionable.

J'aime La France.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: April 23, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

mole

Now thats a face only a mother could love.

Looks like that guy from total recall.  Whats his name Colin or something?

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: April 23, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I think I know the mole(s)! Once in every 6 months there comes a guy here on the general discussion who  uninvited, goes ahead to list a set of about 40 pick 3 digits and promise they will win in any state in the next 7 days. The individual becomes very hostile if you try to show them using simple math that even if their numbers came straight, the poor soul who dared play them would be in the red. There was one about 2 months ago. 

I consider those guys moles. Unless it is one guy with multiple handles.

Actually I DID invite him.  I apologize.  Every once in a while I need somebody NEW to beat up on.Chair

It gets boring with onlychumpy, because he is so predictable.Sleep

Anyway, this guy said he had so called "ninja skills",  so naturally I asked him to visit the Golden Gate area, and do some "work" for me.  I said a pick4 str8 online would pay the tab, so I give him FIVE chickens as collateral.Turkey

He also said he could get me some bonus cash4mychicken, so I said please Do me some good bayou!

I have been doing some research in the threads, and I cant help wonder if this is KingATL.Blue Thinking

But I doubt it as KingATL, KING seemed to have some skills, but his personality must have sent him to TLONA.

Or he got caught trying to be a wise guy when he tried to log on also as QueenATL.Hit With Stick

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4878 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Moles???    Here???    ABSOLUTELY!!!   It's not BS  It's a FACT!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
            Los Angeles, California
            United States
            Member #103813
            January 5, 2011
            1530 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Well I am doubtful about the Lottery reps. changing their system because of some alleged "winning" strategy that someone posted. However, a lot of businesses have internet policies about posting online and engaging in "pretext" in order to gain information for your business. If a lottery rep. is doing this, it is more than questionable.

I Agree!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
              Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4878 Posts
              Posted: April 23, 2014, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

They don't have to "change their system".  They just have to add some pretests. Who knows how many times the # you played, hit in the pretest? Or the post test?  You'll never know, unless you live in Texas. And the RNG states can program their computers to avoid the #'s in someone's winning stystem, if they start hitting too much.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

addai1516's avatar - lib
                Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                United States
                Member #93153
                June 23, 2010
                4087 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2014, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Moles???    Here???    ABSOLUTELY!!!   It's not BS  It's a FACT!!!

May be its not wise to post strategies anymore because the mole is here .. it's getting harder to hit nowdays..especially two digit returns don't happen much often like it used to b am scratching my head..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2014, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

May be its not wise to post strategies anymore because the mole is here .. it's getting harder to hit nowdays..especially two digit returns don't happen much often like it used to b am scratching my head..

Maybe it's time to set a trap for the moles by sharing strategies that don't work. Wink  If LP members start winning then you'll know it's working. Thumbs Up

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    11982 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2014, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Group Hug

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY BY NOT PLAYING=SAVE YOUR MONEY TO PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5611 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2014, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Paranoia is alive and doing very well.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I think some strategies are not appearing as often as they used to because the lotteries have changed their strategies.

Even though I don't post anymore, I still look.  A person has to be a very good tracker to get them now.  Some of their stategies a.  are repeating root sums in a row  ..same number and all.  b.  repeating vtracs( same vtrac--different numbers)....c.  holding out sums and root sums for longer periods of time.  d. holding out due digits for longer periods of time(more than 12), e. running pairs over multiple draws (1-3 pairs over multiple draws),  f.  if the state has more than 1 draw, dropping doubles more on 1 draw than others then switching around ...g  running double pairs i.e 11,22,33 many times in the same month.. sometimes different draws sometimes not.       h.  holding out on sequence numbers..or holding them long enough to make sure they don't get a loss when they fall.

these are just some of the noticeable things that they do.

Some of our strategies still work but if you are tracking..you are definitely losing!!  Also, play what they give you.  look over your numbers for this past month April and see how many numbers fell that had the same pairs in them ..this is what they gave you...Only do April because every month they give you something different..use what they give you!!  Track your digits and your sums!!  Happy hunting for May!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                          Member #146028
                          August 22, 2013
                          842 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I think some strategies are not appearing as often as they used to because the lotteries have changed their strategies.

Even though I don't post anymore, I still look.  A person has to be a very good tracker to get them now.  Some of their stategies a.  are repeating root sums in a row  ..same number and all.  b.  repeating vtracs( same vtrac--different numbers)....c.  holding out sums and root sums for longer periods of time.  d. holding out due digits for longer periods of time(more than 12), e. running pairs over multiple draws (1-3 pairs over multiple draws),  f.  if the state has more than 1 draw, dropping doubles more on 1 draw than others then switching around ...g  running double pairs i.e 11,22,33 many times in the same month.. sometimes different draws sometimes not.       h.  holding out on sequence numbers..or holding them long enough to make sure they don't get a loss when they fall.

these are just some of the noticeable things that they do.

Some of our strategies still work but if you are tracking..you are definitely losing!!  Also, play what they give you.  look over your numbers for this past month April and see how many numbers fell that had the same pairs in them ..this is what they gave you...Only do April because every month they give you something different..use what they give you!!  Track your digits and your sums!!  Happy hunting for May!

LOL,

Hope you're feeling better! Your observations are very well taken and defines you as one of the members here seated at the HEAD OF THE CLASS!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                            upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #108791
                            March 31, 2011
                            549 Posts
                            Posted: April 25, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Yup.  I Agree!  Smash

1977's avatar - flower2
                              st. pete
                              United States
                              Member #6680
                              September 3, 2004
                              1226 Posts
                              Posted: April 25, 2014, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!We are losing because WE Don't play the right NUMBER!!!Simple as that....Otherwise we would not be playing if it was riged....RIGHT???