Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 6:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Shared strategies. No longer working. We have a mole within us..

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you work for any Lottery Corporation or Commission

yes [ 5 ]  [18.52%]
no [ 22 ]  [81.48%]
Total Valid Votes [ 27 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7585 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2014, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Paranoia is alive and doing very well.

If there are moles I hope they are enjoying all the "how will you spend it" threads. Do you think the moles are considering the suggestion to rig the drawings so the states will take turns winning the MM and PB jackpots?

Kidding aside, it does make sense for any lottery to monitor this site just to get feed back from the players.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    6654 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2014, 8:24 am - IP Logged

If there are moles I hope they are enjoying all the "how will you spend it" threads. Do you think the moles are considering the suggestion to rig the drawings so the states will take turns winning the MM and PB jackpots?

Kidding aside, it does make sense for any lottery to monitor this site just to get feed back from the players.

I'm sure there are some lottery executives that check from time to time to get feed back. I'm also sure they get a kick out of some of the crazy claims they read.

Chuck32 is one that will check in once in a while.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

addai1516's avatar - lib
      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
      United States
      Member #93153
      June 23, 2010
      4087 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2014, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Maybe it's time to set a trap for the moles by sharing strategies that don't work. Wink  If LP members start winning then you'll know it's working. Thumbs Up

I agree ..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #103813
        January 5, 2011
        1530 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2014, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Now thats a face only a mother could love.

Looks like that guy from total recall.  Whats his name Colin or something?

Yep.

Mole - a dirty little creature

...or a tasty meal:

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Actually I DID invite him.  I apologize.  Every once in a while I need somebody NEW to beat up on.Chair

It gets boring with onlychumpy, because he is so predictable.Sleep

Anyway, this guy said he had so called "ninja skills",  so naturally I asked him to visit the Golden Gate area, and do some "work" for me.  I said a pick4 str8 online would pay the tab, so I give him FIVE chickens as collateral.Turkey

He also said he could get me some bonus cash4mychicken, so I said please Do me some good bayou!

I have been doing some research in the threads, and I cant help wonder if this is KingATL.Blue Thinking

But I doubt it as KingATL, KING seemed to have some skills, but his personality must have sent him to TLONA.

Or he got caught trying to be a wise guy when he tried to log on also as QueenATL.Hit With Stick

Every once in a while I need somebody NEW to beat up on.

The only thing you've beaten is your meat on the couch in your mother's basement. I bet you didn't predict that one, did you?

Try to get a boyfriend, or a chicken for goodness sakes, something..

What a dumbass you are, everytime you write about me, you make yourself look dumber than you already are. Chair

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Every once in a while I need somebody NEW to beat up on.

The only thing you've beaten is your meat on the couch in your mother's basement. I bet you didn't predict that one, did you?

Try to get a boyfriend, or a chicken for goodness sakes, something..

What a dumbass you are, everytime you write about me, you make yourself look dumber than you already are. Chair

Onlychumpy, you are like the retarded little sister I never had. 

How you can you not love them? 

I dont need a chicken, I have a retarded little sister named onlychumpy.

P.S.

No I didn't predict that one.  You really went deep into meditative thought to come up with that one.

I dont really like the couch, people are always coming in to watch T.V. and catching me. Blush And I don't have a basement.

I unlike you dont really care how other people think I look. 

What a dumbass you are, everytime you write about me, you make yourself look dumber than you already are.

Ditto.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Onlychumpy, you are like the retarded little sister I never had. 

How you can you not love them? 

I dont need a chicken, I have a retarded little sister named onlychumpy.

P.S.

No I didn't predict that one.  You really went deep into meditative thought to come up with that one.

I dont really like the couch, people are always coming in to watch T.V. and catching me. Blush And I don't have a basement.

I unlike you dont really care how other people think I look. 

What a dumbass you are, everytime you write about me, you make yourself look dumber than you already are.

Ditto.

Get a life bro !

Just admit it, you're a class A LOSER.