Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

100% Guaranteed ! "Lottery" Strings

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2014, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I started using Digit Strings many years ago and began with easy 2 digit Strings. Computers have taken the work out it and saved my eyes at the same time. Now, I go back and forth between 2 and as many as  6 digit strings and cross reference them with current trends.   

Strings  are not a Theory .........not this kind anyway. 

For the last 23 days on GA. Midday.......the draws have had at least one or more of these 4 digits in them.  0,1,3,5 

A string of 4 connecting digits.....  in every single draw for 23 days.

If you didn't include at least one of these digits in your picks each day for the last 23 days in a row.......you lost... and that was guaranteed too.         

When this string stops ......(and it always does ya know)....... it will break with one of the numbers below. 100% guaranteed. Really! Not kidding. Seriously...... 

These are the String Breakers in Box form.

479, 489, 678, 246, 679,       247, 689, 248, 789, 249,

267, 268, 269, 278, 467,           279, 468, 289, 469, 478

226, 244, 299, 488, 668, 677, 227, 669, 777, 228, 444, 499, 688, 778,

229, 779, 788, 266, 446, 699, 888, 447,

799, 889, 222, 277, 448, 466, 899, 449, 999, 224, 288, 477, 666, 667 

*Filter these anyway you wish with the inspect and or deflate tools or play them all as their straight versions. This is for those persisting with timing and focus on one particular group. You may still have time to do the research.

Note:There is nothing new under the Sun...... it's all about perspective and focus. It's a gift. LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2014, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I started using Digit Strings many years ago and began with easy 2 digit Strings. Computers have taken the work out it and saved my eyes at the same time. Now, I go back and forth between 2 and as many as  6 digit strings and cross reference them with current trends.   

Strings  are not a Theory .........not this kind anyway. 

For the last 23 days on GA. Midday.......the draws have had at least one or more of these 4 digits in them.  0,1,3,5 

A string of 4 connecting digits.....  in every single draw for 23 days.

If you didn't include at least one of these digits in your picks each day for the last 23 days in a row.......you lost... and that was guaranteed too.         

When this string stops ......(and it always does ya know)....... it will break with one of the numbers below. 100% guaranteed. Really! Not kidding. Seriously...... 

These are the String Breakers in Box form.

479, 489, 678, 246, 679,       247, 689, 248, 789, 249,

267, 268, 269, 278, 467,           279, 468, 289, 469, 478

226, 244, 299, 488, 668, 677, 227, 669, 777, 228, 444, 499, 688, 778,

229, 779, 788, 266, 446, 699, 888, 447,

799, 889, 222, 277, 448, 466, 899, 449, 999, 224, 288, 477, 666, 667 

*Filter these anyway you wish with the inspect and or deflate tools or play them all as their straight versions. This is for those persisting with timing and focus on one particular group. You may still have time to do the research.

Note:There is nothing new under the Sun...... it's all about perspective and focus. It's a gift. LOL 

Here you go .....the last 23 draws for GA Midday all containing one or more of the 4 continuous String DIGITS. 

O,1,3,5

Thud     ???  ....839  517  550  895  141  463  380  413  209  552   825  344  597  049  245  166  800  891  504  995  256  481 ... 428 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Here you go .....the last 23 draws for GA Midday all containing one or more of the 4 continuous String DIGITS. 

O,1,3,5

Thud     ???  ....839  517  550  895  141  463  380  413  209  552   825  344  597  049  245  166  800  891  504  995  256  481 ... 428 

Strings are useful either way....... even if they keep going right?

If you do think they will keep going you better include at least one or more of those digit Strings each day. Just like today's draw. 

O,1,3,5 

Thud     ???  516....839  517  550  895  141  463  380  413  209  552   825  344  597  049  245  166  800  891  504  995  256  481 ... 428 

*  On average a 4 digit String will end in about 4.5 draws. So, this one is getting pretty juicy .  24 draws now...  Naughty

Win d    

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4111 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Sounds Great in theory Win D..However could you inform the forum how much you have actually won using this method of yours?

The forum will follow your " strings" to the ends of the earth if they are PROVEN to be legit Ol Chap.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Sounds Great in theory Win D..However could you inform the forum how much you have actually won using this method of yours?

The forum will follow your " strings" to the ends of the earth if they are PROVEN to be legit Ol Chap.

Not a theory its .......... simple Math facts put together in a certain way (a recipe) that can encourage you to focus on a real event......not a feeling or darts....a real inevitable coming event. Your ability as a player and experience with your own draws will clue you to which filters are best......or you could play all of them box or straight. Up to you and your abilities.  Know this however.....at least you can be absolutely sure the winner is there using only just a small group of numbers. It's focus ..focus ..focus. That's key.

It's just simple perspective technique using focus and really simple math .....and the inevitable facts of the game that are always there. Period. 

Like it says in the first post..." Not a theory".  and to your question ......." lots and lots of money over the years" Both ways. LOL 

...More than anyone who doesn't know about spotting Strings......and.....even more now that I'm old. LOL   Now that I use a computer that's for sure. 

......and if you don't mind ...How much money do you make? LOL

Yes I posted this so anyone can follow along in real time...  Believe it or not I have posted about these strings before and showed them in real time as well.....but there is so much stuff or distractions online they get lost. Makes me smile and frustrated at the same time.  Because of that....I'm always worried that I too have missed a good one here and there. People don't really pay attention much to serious things like this most of the time. A few do ....they are kinda' rare but do happen enough to matter. Ricky liked them.....but even a lot folks using the software don't know how much focus power it gives you.

Win d    

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Not a theory its .......... simple Math facts put together in a certain way (a recipe) that can encourage you to focus on a real event......not a feeling or darts....a real inevitable coming event. Your ability as a player and experience with your own draws will clue you to which filters are best......or you could play all of them box or straight. Up to you and your abilities.  Know this however.....at least you can be absolutely sure the winner is there using only just a small group of numbers. It's focus ..focus ..focus. That's key.

It's just simple perspective technique using focus and really simple math .....and the inevitable facts of the game that are always there. Period. 

Like it says in the first post..." Not a theory".  and to your question ......." lots and lots of money over the years" Both ways. LOL 

...More than anyone who doesn't know about spotting Strings......and.....even more now that I'm old. LOL   Now that I use a computer that's for sure. 

......and if you don't mind ...How much money do you make? LOL

Yes I posted this so anyone can follow along in real time...  Believe it or not I have posted about these strings before and showed them in real time as well.....but there is so much stuff or distractions online they get lost. Makes me smile and frustrated at the same time.  Because of that....I'm always worried that I too have missed a good one here and there. People don't really pay attention much to serious things like this most of the time. A few do ....they are kinda' rare but do happen enough to matter. Ricky liked them.....but even a lot folks using the software don't know how much focus power it gives you.

I Agree!

But can you please do me a favor and look over what I've done so far and tell me where I should go on into my follow-ups

These are Ohio Midday Results;

930-899-362-224-065-954-859-975-305-945-373-088-329
            066-576-417-711-226-149-520-467-961-710-319-415-598
            463-657-121-036

broken down the midday results  are in this order are;
            (9-6-5-0-1-3)??????

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4111 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

You have made lots & lots of money huh- but won't tell us how much using this method of yours huh?

As for how much l make- lets just say enough to pay my bills.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

But can you please do me a favor and look over what I've done so far and tell me where I should go on into my follow-ups

These are Ohio Midday Results;

930-899-362-224-065-954-859-975-305-945-373-088-329
                066-576-417-711-226-149-520-467-961-710-319-415-598
                463-657-121-036

broken down the midday results  are in this order are;
                (9-6-5-0-1-3)??????

Love ya Jani.......but can't do any states other than Georgia Mid/Eve now that my Lotsoft is Kaput. I'm waiting on any all states tracking tools that are as dependable to come along. Lot's of luck on that for awhile I'm thinking.  Let me know if anything looks good to you as well. Pretty sad..... just ...pretty sad.

Win d    

OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #4164
                  March 27, 2004
                  14586 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Love ya Jani.......but can't do any states other than Georgia Mid/Eve now that my Lotsoft is Kaput. I'm waiting on any all states tracking tools that are as dependable to come along. Lot's of luck on that for awhile I'm thinking.  Let me know if anything looks good to you as well. Pretty sad..... just ...pretty sad.

Thanks for letting me know dear, no problem nothing last forever....

Lovies

Kitfany

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

You have made lots & lots of money huh- but won't tell us how much using this method of yours huh?

Hey..... pay attention. This works because it's based on real inevitable math results  .....it's not a for sale thingy or something. LOL  I'm just tossing it out there to help someone or not. Maybe not you. LOL 

Are you trying to be a ...... something or something?  Just follow the real time example here and decide for yourself. .....or deride for yourself....either way. LOL 

Does not matter to me really. The folks that do pay enough attention to actually understand how it works and enjoy it are the ones that matter. 

Sometimes I do feel remorse thinking about certain people who also eventually get a little good stuff from a few of these post ......in spite of their peculiar persona's. LOL They never seem to come back around and admit it to learning anything. However, some do go on to sell them online. LOL     

Just pay attention.....  Seeing is believing right?.......

Hang around....you might get to have some real fun at my expense if this specific string goes on to be a World Record Stinker Sinker or something. It's already way over the normal 4.5 average. You can only hope right?  LOL

Win d    

OHIO
                      United States
                      Member #4164
                      March 27, 2004
                      14586 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2014, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

And I Am One To Say, That WinD You Have Been The Answer To More Prayers Then You Will Ever Know.................

Lover

Kitfany

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5913 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2014, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

He doesn't need to be specific on the amount. I have seen numerous statements, to know it works. The string he is following, 0135 will break, no doubt. When it does break one of the combos he posted will fall. Watch and learn, you are being tutored by the best digit person, I know.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                          Let's Go Rangers!!!
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4882 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey WIN D, I have seen strings mentioned here before but never knew what they were about. If they normally only

last 4.5 days, then they are something you have to "see" as coming in the near future, otherwise by the time you see

them you'll miss out. Am I right or wrong about that?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I think he could probably make some real dough with "strings".

I don't think he could make as much money as onlymoney though.  I read on a recent thread that Ω has made approximately $3,141,592.65Lover

The system only costs $25 dollars and after some "real backtesting", he will have the opportunity to make some REAL money.Smash

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey WIN D, I have seen strings mentioned here before but never knew what they were about. If they normally only

last 4.5 days, then they are something you have to "see" as coming in the near future, otherwise by the time you see

them you'll miss out. Am I right or wrong about that?

Hey grwurston, that's right. I've missed many of them by waiting too long or going to early in the old days but I've learned to wait for the ones that are really old like this one above. Really I've gotten better over the years by just waiting for a lot of these groups  ......and putting a time limit on them.

Using a play window of 3 or 4 days works well and then force myself to stop. Back when I could cover the entire US or all states I could take my time and Cruz around looking for LONG OUT strings. Now, I have to be more patient and wait for more local results.

As you follow these along the way....you really will get a better feel how to play them off of your other filters. Notice those digits up there are MOSTLY ODD 1,3,5,0 and that makes what might be ....very due all odd numbers very suspect victims candidates . Looking for due doubles...?  How about 11's, 33's , or 55's ?? This gives them a lot of weight. Etc...etc. 

One thing you can have confidence in ...... they will break. Just like you know and feel the way doubles hit....or missing digits ....you watch and can normally tell when they are about to hit within a few draws +/-  If you miss the window you have set for yourself and the numbers.... you stop. Just like your other plays.

After a while you keep up with the skip history on these groups and start to see where they fall the most often.....that's where you set your window trap. Kinda' like hunting wild hogs ! Hang out where they start to slow down ....and eat the farmer's crops then shoot. It's at the least.....a lot of fun.   LOL

Win d