Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

100% Guaranteed ! "Lottery" Strings

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
nassau
Bahamas
Member #120651
December 24, 2011
3198 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Hi WinD

Can you elaborate a little more on your playing windows with the 3 and 4 digit strings

Thanks

Ignore my question just saw the answer in your thread

*  On average a 4 digit String will end in about 4.5 draws. So, this one is getting pretty juicy .  24 draws now...  Naughty

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Hi WinD

Can you elaborate a little more on your playing windows with the 3 and 4 digit strings

Thanks

Gee wizz jeebsxx I thought I had already. Up there where I talk about the math expectation of the 4 digit strings being around 4.5 draws etc and the make up of the current Ga midday string .

0135 tells me that being mostly odd digits tells a good seasoned player(which you have to be) or you wouldn't attempt these...or to watch for coming ALL odd plays perhaps or check out the fact they are mostly LOW digits yes? Stack stuff such as that against your normal filters and plays.......and if you have any open slots left play a few of the String Breakers that fit that way. Etc etc. 

Heck, some many.....opportunities to fit these into normal plays. Sometimes I feel like a bird dog .......in a quail factory. The closer they get to your other filters the better to set targets. Yes, sometimes they go past the target boundary......so....then you lose those.  LOL   But,, they will break for sure perhaps not in the window you set.

I would say....a 4.5 average 4 digit string hit rate ......should be treated the same as you would a big FAT Double expected hit rate. You know how to handle doubles right? These should be given about the same treatment only about double the rate of a "double" rate......which is around every  2.7 or so. Of course.

Perhaps I can think of some more along the way.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #120651
      December 24, 2011
      3198 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Gee wizz jeebsxx I thought I had already. Up there where I talk about the math expectation of the 4 digit strings being around 4.5 draws etc and the make up of the current Ga midday string .

0135 tells me that being mostly odd digits tells a good seasoned player(which you have to be) or you wouldn't attempt these...or to watch for coming ALL odd plays perhaps or check out the fact they are mostly LOW digits yes? Stack stuff such as that against your normal filters and plays.......and if you have any open slots left play a few of the String Breakers that fit that way. Etc etc. 

Heck, some many.....opportunities to fit these into normal plays. Sometimes I feel like a bird dog .......in a quail factory. The closer they get to your other filters the better to set targets. Yes, sometimes they go past the target boundary......so....then you lose those.  LOL   But,, they will break for sure perhaps not in the window you set.

I would say....a 4.5 average 4 digit string hit rate ......should be treated the same as you would a big FAT Double expected hit rate. You know how to handle doubles right? These should be given about the same treatment only about double the rate of a "double" rate......which is around every  2.7 or so. Of course.

Perhaps I can think of some more along the way.

Wow WinD yes saw the answer a little later. But now I'm glad I was a slow reader lol..Becasue you really break it down even some more....wow talk about a road map Thanks WinD for sharing your valuable knowledge

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Lottoboneer don't feel like you have to follow me around and make cartoon comments on every one of my post. You started interposing yourself on my post not the other way around. So, there is a way for you to avoid any flying gauntlets thrown at your sarcasm.  You're not helping anything or anyone here.

You have said your self that you don't even play at our Pick 3 games. I don't think you can identify or enjoy the little subtleties of the P3/4 games if you don't even play at them. So why hang around? 

This is our hobby here and it's not even important to you according to your post. There is obviously only one reason why you show up like this. Share your humor with some other victims. 

Do you think all this stuff you inject.....is very fitting? Is that the kind of impression you really want to leave on the cloud?.......or even your personal cloud? 

Sincerely

I apologize for upsetting you so greatly WinD.

I do play ocassionally the pick 3. 

I dont have a good software for pick three, so i try not to devote much time to it.  Unless Lotsoft does combined, i dont want to bother. 

However Carbob once posted a "merged" chart from lot soft and I dont know if that means "combined'

I have nothing against strings and stuff. 

I just prefer to chart the number of the system. As in a Matrix Walk.

I have helped people and I am helping people.

I am sorry that you missed it.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2014, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I apologize for upsetting you so greatly WinD.

I do play ocassionally the pick 3. 

I dont have a good software for pick three, so i try not to devote much time to it.  Unless Lotsoft does combined, i dont want to bother. 

However Carbob once posted a "merged" chart from lot soft and I dont know if that means "combined'

I have nothing against strings and stuff. 

I just prefer to chart the number of the system. As in a Matrix Walk.

I have helped people and I am helping people.

I am sorry that you missed it.

Thank you for that LottoBonner. Well done. 

Good Luck to you on your special lottery interest out there.

Like the man says..... with the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. It's all new again.

Win d    

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for that LottoBonner. Well done. 

Good Luck to you on your special lottery interest out there.

Like the man says..... with the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. It's all new again.

Good luck to you too Win D.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

I started using Digit Strings many years ago and began with easy 2 digit Strings. Computers have taken the work out it and saved my eyes at the same time. Now, I go back and forth between 2 and as many as  6 digit strings and cross reference them with current trends.   

Strings  are not a Theory .........not this kind anyway. 

For the last 23 days on GA. Midday.......the draws have had at least one or more of these 4 digits in them.  0,1,3,5 

A string of 4 connecting digits.....  in every single draw for 23 days.

If you didn't include at least one of these digits in your picks each day for the last 23 days in a row.......you lost... and that was guaranteed too.         

When this string stops ......(and it always does ya know)....... it will break with one of the numbers below. 100% guaranteed. Really! Not kidding. Seriously...... 

These are the String Breakers in Box form.

479, 489, 678, 246, 679,       247, 689, 248, 789, 249,

267, 268, 269, 278, 467,           279, 468, 289, 469, 478

226, 244, 299, 488, 668, 677, 227, 669, 777, 228, 444, 499, 688, 778,

229, 779, 788, 266, 446, 699, 888, 447,

799, 889, 222, 277, 448, 466, 899, 449, 999, 224, 288, 477, 666, 667 

*Filter these anyway you wish with the inspect and or deflate tools or play them all as their straight versions. This is for those persisting with timing and focus on one particular group. You may still have time to do the research.

Note:There is nothing new under the Sun...... it's all about perspective and focus. It's a gift. LOL 

HIT ! 

847 hits today Tues May 20th.  6 days is a little bit longer than normal when these are posted but ......still reasonable when used with other regular filters. For example thedigit 4 was the most due Digit today...... skipping 11 draws as of today. Number two......47 was the 3rd most due Box pair...........and .....Ssum 9 was in the top 3 due short sums.  Just 9 of the boxes contained digit 4's .......just 3 contained the 47 pair. etc. 

100% guaranteed ! 

Confidence and Focus on a small group of numbers out of a very large group is what you get and  .......that's worth knowing. 

Win d    

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Another alternative is before today's midday drawing the following 4 digit strings were the heavy hitters:

0135 30
                1359 24
                1235 20

That's six digits 012359, so if you were to play for them to break then that would leave 4678 or 4 single box combos.

Just about done with Digit String tracking:

Georgia Midday Digit Strings

Jimmy

johnnyj1's avatar - shapes swish.jpg
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #111945
                  June 6, 2011
                  230 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2014, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

HIT ! 

847 hits today Tues May 20th.  6 days is a little bit longer than normal when these are posted but ......still reasonable when used with other regular filters. For example thedigit 4 was the most due Digit today...... skipping 11 draws as of today. Number two......47 was the 3rd most due Box pair...........and .....Ssum 9 was in the top 3 due short sums.  Just 9 of the boxes contained digit 4's .......just 3 contained the 47 pair. etc. 

100% guaranteed ! 

Confidence and Focus on a small group of numbers out of a very large group is what you get and  .......that's worth knowing. 

Thanks again for your "common sense" approach to our pick three games.Cheers You have indeed saved me a lot of time and money by giving me the insight and knowledge I need to be a more  "lucky'" thinkerThumbs Up. I gave gained invaluable insight from you and I appreciate it dearly. Thanks again. And much success!US Flag

Who Dat 1Hippy

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                    Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4145 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2014, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

" 100% guaranteed" Really?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2014, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks again for your "common sense" approach to our pick three games.Cheers You have indeed saved me a lot of time and money by giving me the insight and knowledge I need to be a more  "lucky'" thinkerThumbs Up. I gave gained invaluable insight from you and I appreciate it dearly. Thanks again. And much success!US Flag

Thanks johnnyj1 for the kind words.

I always like to lay out the details of a hunting trip...... before hand ......and so everyone can see how it works from the beginning.

Well, folks that read anyway. LOL  They can see how these play out and why they work right in front of them.

Live demonstrations are the best..... even when they take a little longer than average. Nothing speaks louder than a good result.

It is one of the best methods for keeping your focus and it allows you to have that .........persistent confidence we need in the strategy itself.  Sun Smiley

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2014, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks johnnyj1 for the kind words.

I always like to lay out the details of a hunting trip...... before hand ......and so everyone can see how it works from the beginning.

Well, folks that read anyway. LOL  They can see how these play out and why they work right in front of them.

Live demonstrations are the best..... even when they take a little longer than average. Nothing speaks louder than a good result.

It is one of the best methods for keeping your focus and it allows you to have that .........persistent confidence we need in the strategy itself.  Sun Smiley

Interesting the 4 digit 1,3,5,0 string was made up of MOSTLY ODD......and MOSTLY LOW digits right?  Well, we should have been expecting the odds of the final String Breaker numbers to be something close ......the other way.

Something like......... 847 right?  Yes, it was the opposite way......it was MOSTLY HIGH.....MOSTLY EVEN.  Tah Dah...... 

That was good .....but not as good as that long out digit 4 skipping. That was a good cross reference filter. Not many of those at all.

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2014, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Another alternative is before today's midday drawing the following 4 digit strings were the heavy hitters:

0135 30
                          1359 24
                          1235 20

That's six digits 012359, so if you were to play for them to break then that would leave 4678 or 4 single box combos.

Just about done with Digit String tracking:

Georgia Midday Digit Strings

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy...... that's right. Another good perspective. 

Only those 6 digit strings have 1 really good thing going for them. One......they have a very small group of "String breakers"...... but,  Two......when they are bad they can be very very bad. 

Those 4 digit strings ...... and maybe some of he 5 digits strings are much better. They are for demo purposes anyway. Folks go to sleep on those 6 digit string demo's.  LOL 

** After a while String players will realize ......that Strings can be played the other way. Negative or Positively. Actually playing along with the strings .....and making sure to always have at least ONE or more of the digits in their final plays until the string ends suddenly. Yes.....until they do break those String digits are our friends .....and our guides as to what to play each day ......at least a big part of it. Think about that advantage as well.

Strings are our friends .....both ways.  Sort of a ......Pick 3 "Russian roulette" until it hits at the end actually playing with ....and using those string digits each day. Then of course we want to be on the other side right? You bet !   

Win d    

cusky39's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #120122
                            December 10, 2011
                            303 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2014, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Win,

Are these strings for NJ or Georgia or for all states?

Winning Feels So Good!!!!!!!Dance

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2014, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Win,

Are these strings for NJ or Georgia or for all states?

It's just the odds cusky..... works in every pick 3 game in every state. You can find just one repeating digit.....and thats a one digit repeating string right? .........or a two digit string that switch off each draw time after time. Etc.  It goes on from there up to a 6 digit string.

When the digits you spot quit hitting in each connected draw each day.... that's the end of the string even if it's a 4 or 3 or even a 1 digit string.

I personally think the sweet spot is around 3 or 4 digit strings. Not too much to handle or focus on...and not too much to play. Add a filter or not depending on the size you track.

Win d