Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

100% Guaranteed ! "Lottery" Strings

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
Los Angeles, California
United States
Member #149492
December 2, 2013
919 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

California midday was 264... since we're pari-mutuel, box paid $100.  Nice.  I think our 0-1-3-5 string broke a few days ago for us, but we didn't have that long stretch that you have in Georgia.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

I think he could probably make some real dough with "strings".

I don't think he could make as much money as onlymoney though.  I read on a recent thread that Ω has made approximately $3,141,592.65Lover

The system only costs $25 dollars and after some "real backtesting", he will have the opportunity to make some REAL money.Smash

Have you done your best to help anyone today Lottoboner ? Give it a shot ..it feels really nice when someone says you helped them out.

I know ....let's try something different for once.

You post an idea of yours if you have the sniping balls to do it .......and we'll all set back and take sarcastic shots at it .....and act like little smart asss sniping jerks!

Funny you don't act like someone from New York City. LOL     NOT 

Of course I could be wrong about you Lottobone ......I could have missed something you've ever contributed worth something......besides cartoon pictures. Point one out. You are no rookie and posted over 2000 times and should have something to offer up.  Name 2 !

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4884 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey grwurston, that's right. I've missed many of them by waiting too long or going to early in the old days but I've learned to wait for the ones that are really old like this one above. Really I've gotten better over the years by just waiting for a lot of these groups  ......and putting a time limit on them.

Using a play window of 3 or 4 days works well and then force myself to stop. Back when I could cover the entire US or all states I could take my time and Cruz around looking for LONG OUT strings. Now, I have to be more patient and wait for more local results.

As you follow these along the way....you really will get a better feel how to play them off of your other filters. Notice those digits up there are MOSTLY ODD 1,3,5,0 and that makes what might be ....very due all odd numbers very suspect victims candidates . Looking for due doubles...?  How about 11's, 33's , or 55's ?? This gives them a lot of weight. Etc...etc. 

One thing you can have confidence in ...... they will break. Just like you know and feel the way doubles hit....or missing digits ....you watch and can normally tell when they are about to hit within a few draws +/-  If you miss the window you have set for yourself and the numbers.... you stop. Just like your other plays.

After a while you keep up with the skip history on these groups and start to see where they fall the most often.....that's where you set your window trap. Kinda' like hunting wild hogs ! Hang out where they start to slow down ....and eat the farmer's crops then shoot. It's at the least.....a lot of fun.   LOL

Sounds like you have standard sets that you use when the time is right. So you need a pretty good history to predict when they're gonna show I'm guessing...

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2014, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Have you done your best to help anyone today Lottoboner ? Give it a shot ..it feels really nice when someone says you helped them out.

I know ....let's try something different for once.

You post an idea of yours if you have the sniping balls to do it .......and we'll all set back and take sarcastic shots at it .....and act like little smart asss sniping jerks!

Funny you don't act like someone from New York City. LOL     NOT 

Of course I could be wrong about you Lottobone ......I could have missed something you've ever contributed worth something......besides cartoon pictures. Point one out. You are no rookie and posted over 2000 times and should have something to offer up.  Name 2 !

Whoa now kimosabe!

You really threw down the gloves there.

Boxing

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Whoa now kimosabe!

You really threw down the gloves there.

Boxing

Lottoboneer don't feel like you have to follow me around and make cartoon comments on every one of my post. You started interposing yourself on my post not the other way around. So, there is a way for you to avoid any flying gauntlets thrown at your sarcasm.  You're not helping anything or anyone here.

You have said your self that you don't even play at our Pick 3 games. I don't think you can identify or enjoy the little subtleties of the P3/4 games if you don't even play at them. So why hang around? 

This is our hobby here and it's not even important to you according to your post. There is obviously only one reason why you show up like this. Share your humor with some other victims. 

Do you think all this stuff you inject.....is very fitting? Is that the kind of impression you really want to leave on the cloud?.......or even your personal cloud? 

Sincerely

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5913 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2014, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Lottoboneer don't feel like you have to follow me around and make cartoon comments on every one of my post. You started interposing yourself on my post not the other way around. So, there is a way for you to avoid any flying gauntlets thrown at your sarcasm.  You're not helping anything or anyone here.

You have said your self that you don't even play at our Pick 3 games. I don't think you can identify or enjoy the little subtleties of the P3/4 games if you don't even play at them. So why hang around? 

This is our hobby here and it's not even important to you according to your post. There is obviously only one reason why you show up like this. Share your humor with some other victims. 

Do you think all this stuff you inject.....is very fitting? Is that the kind of impression you really want to leave on the cloud?.......or even your personal cloud? 

Sincerely

He reminds me of a young man, in my Calculus class, after my military retirement. Always disruptive, not contributing anything to the class. Back on the subject of strings. Fl Combined has a 6-digit string,  on a run of 188 draws,235689 and another at 159 draws,189235. Both are at max skip. If, my db is correct and all was to go as planned, these combos.

710 755 757 666

Let's see what happens.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2014, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Hey Bob.....

Those big 6 digit strings really are like Jack and the bean stalk.

Don't stand too close to those monsters. LOL 

Funny, but some of my biggest wins have come from those giant bad boys. You saw the good results we had on a couple of them a few days ago.  Well, the reason was the small amount of string break numbers that are needed to snap those runners. It's just a lot cheaper and you can play longer using just a few numbers. They use the smallest group of breaker numbers at the end of any of the strings. Heck, it just takes 4 box singles right if playing no doubles? 

The actual cost of playing them is so low .....you can play them forever! You can just sit on them until they hit almost like you would for your "Pet" numbers.  I can be very patient with those big strings ......as long as they are cheap. LOL   The cheaper they are the more patient I can be.... 

Yeah, those big guys are where that confidence/focus is tested that's for sure. Midday Ga has one going like those wild ones in Fla.  I played at it and had to stop. I might go back on it about now.... even against my rules. Doesn't cost as much as the smaller 3 and 4 digit strings that for sure.     

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2014, 9:51 am - IP Logged

*For anyone near Ga.Eve game....that big 6 digit string is 125789

The only single box breakers needed are these 4...... 046, 346, 034, 036

the doubles

334, 344, 066, 336, 003,    004, 446, 366, 006, 033,      466, 044 

Just Playing at those 4 box singles as the 24 straights they are ..only

cost 6 bucks a day for a 3 day window. Win 225.00 

Win d    

jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                  nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #120651
                  December 24, 2011
                  3192 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:14 am - IP Logged

*For anyone near Ga.Eve game....that big 6 digit string is 125789

The only single box breakers needed are these 4...... 046, 346, 034, 036

the doubles

334, 344, 066, 336, 003,    004, 446, 366, 006, 033,      466, 044 

Just Playing at those 4 box singles as the 24 straights they are ..only

cost 6 bucks a day for a 3 day window. Win 225.00 

Hi WinD 

I have being sitting on GAEve stringbreaker for 2weeks and  now we have another string in GA 124579 123dys and the 125789 is192 days

036..066..336..003..366..006..033..000..333..666(WinD what you think about only concentrating on these as they would break all 2 strings?)

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5913 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Hi WinD 

I have being sitting on GAEve stringbreaker for 2weeks and  now we have another string in GA 124579 123dys and the 125789 is192 days

036..066..336..003..366..006..033..000..333..666(WinD what you think about only concentrating on these as they would break all 2 strings?)

I did that last week with 3 4-digit strings.

nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #120651
                      December 24, 2011
                      3192 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Hi Carbob what was the results?

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5913 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

it hit, Win D saw it.

box sgls 012, 018, 028, 128

nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #120651
                          December 24, 2011
                          3192 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:55 am - IP Logged

excellent ok so we shall see how it plays out in GA as WinD says in live draw

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:22 am - IP Logged

excellent ok so we shall see how it plays out in GA as WinD says in live draw

Hi jeebsxx .....

It might be better to be more careful than patient with your3 day window plays on those Big ones. Don't chase to much....or long on those Big ones. Don't get fixed or stubborn playing those long ones. Some really are Stinger Sinkers.  LOL   I don't much care for those big ones after they blast right through the last chance 100 day barriers. Those 6 digit Strings are Monsters. 

The 3 and 4 digit strings are much much better ...nicer and more predictable for general play and the well placed ... 3 day windows.  Good tracking.

Win d    

nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #120651
                              December 24, 2011
                              3192 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Hi jeebsxx .....

It might be better to be more careful than patient with your3 day window plays on those Big ones. Don't chase to much....or long on those Big ones. Don't get fixed or stubborn playing those long ones. Some really are Stinger Sinkers.  LOL   I don't much care for those big ones after they blast right through the last chance 100 day barriers. Those 6 digit Strings are Monsters. 

The 3 and 4 digit strings are much much better ...nicer and more predictable for general play and the well placed ... 3 day windows.  Good tracking.

Hi WinD

Can you elaborate a little more on your playing windows with the 3 and 4 digit strings

Thanks